Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by momma1128

I wonder, if ASR senses the snake, but because his greatest weakness, his Achilles heel, is his sister,he can not do anything...right now.  When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

@ Bold, he might not..for the sake of his sister's happiness..he will try to ensure that the rotten coconut does not crack open nor harm Anjali in anyway ...on the other hand...he might put his life, his happiness in line to save his sister's happiness & Illusions..

I agree that is why I said he won't be able to do anything right now.  It's a very tricky situation - sacrifice Khushi or sacrifice your sister.  ASR is reminding us over and over he is willing to do anything for the latter.  He has got to find a solution that will require the sacrifice of neither, but that is not going to happen, at least not now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Achilles Heel (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Anu you have said everything logically but I somehow think that shyam is not eveil .

He , for some reason wants to protect Khushi from the RAizadas . He knows the past connection between khusi and Raizada and know that she will be in risk to get mixed up with that family

I dont see any lust or love for Khushi in Shyams eyes. 

Yes the misunderstanding will be created . Arnav will think Khushi is having affair with Shyam , so will terribly pissed off.  There will be misunderstanding betweem Khushi and AnNjali too. 

I may be completely wrong  

I don't think he is evil in the sense of someone out to only do wrong - there is a definite premeditation to his madness, but I don't think he is the nicest guy on the block either.  He is out for something - which makes him very nebulous.  I did not delve into what he means to Khushi or his connection with her - because quite frankly, I haven't figured it out.  i would love to see him as Khushi's brother - because that would be the easiest way to explain the connection - but if so, you may not have seen lust, but some moments can be checked off in the awkward column.

I see his purpose as two fold - to bring chaos to ArHi and get something from the Raizadas.

Edited by momma1128 - 02 August 2011 at 8:43am

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
lovely post anu..you're right about what anjali is to the whole family,she's the bud who connects them all together...anything hurting her would be effecting all..it'd be great to see how arnav chops the snake into pieces once he finds out the truth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
You pointed out everything well anu.

shyam is not after raizada's money,i too feel he is there to take revenge.he definitely knew the connection between raizada's and khushi.He wants khushi to stay out of raizada's not out of protecting her but to protect himself  from being exposed.

I think this so important past will be revealed only through shyam one day to viewers, may be he will spit to arnav or khushi when his dual identity got caught.I also think khushi will be the first person to know about him.

Watching today's epi, i feel arnav doesnt doubt his jiju,

momma1128

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Very well written,Anu!!! truly Anjali is the Achilles Heel of the Raizada khandaan...
If the something like last few episodes of Shyam and Anjali was shown before he had entered Khushi's life,even the viewer wouldnt have had a slightest doubt about this shyam character...he is so damn good in this multi-tasking job of his...clearly,the best husband and the best daamad to the world...and the ever so helping shyam babua/shyam ji to khushi's family...im raring to know why he is doing all this,what is the need to do all this...
I would really prefer if Shyam turns out to be a positive character at the end,just for Anjali's sake!!!

momma1128

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
well said. ! 

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Shyam is a positive character but he will try his best to prevent Arnav hKushi milan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.