Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i am so looking forward to the day when arnav will do that shyam coconutROFL
but i have a bad feeling.. since shyam knows all this.. i don't think this is going in the right direction.. because he may ask hi to give up khushi and arnav may do it for the sake of anjali!! (i think its highly impossible to happen but if it does i will start crying LOL)
nicely put by youSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Achilles Heel (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Anu you have said everything logically but I somehow think that shyam is not eveil .

He , for some reason wants to protect Khushi from the RAizadas . He knows the past connection between khusi and Raizada and know that she will be in risk to get mixed up with that family

I dont see any lust or love for Khushi in Shyams eyes. 

Yes the misunderstanding will be created . Arnav will think Khushi is having affair with Shyam , so will terribly pissed off.  There will be misunderstanding betweem Khushi and AnNjali too. 

I may be completely wrong  

I agree with you that Shyam is not pure evil..he does feel slight guilt..we did see flashes of it now  & then..but that has  not stopped him from pursuing the forbidden fruit ...

I  differ here..Had he truly wanted to protect Khushi from the Raizada's..he  never  would have sent  Khushi to work there ..he began to urge her to stop working in AR  when he realized that his cover will be blown if the Raizada's made it a habit of dropping in at Khushi's house ...

He does not lust after Khushi..he is is love  with khushi...his remark that he has understood what love means whilst looking at Khushi underlines this fact  and that talk about love was not sibling or platonic

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Anjali is the point that connects everyone together and she makes the entire Raizada household 'vulnerable'. She is the blind spot in the family, and for her happiness the family can overlook anything, and anyone. Just to see her smile the family will not see or listen to any reason but will just let live and let her live in her fantasy!!... She is an angelic fairy, who is the source of happiness for the entire family but in return she is only getting the pin pricks of love's worse case scenario... BETRAYAL!!

momma1128

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
What would be interesting to see if Arnav will give away Khushi for the sake of Anjali's happiness or will Khushi end up meaning more to him that he will destroy Shaym. I mean he's so blinded by his sister's love, he will even marry Lavs if Shaym tricks him but will Arnav give Khushi away to Shaym cause in the end, that's what he is prying for ?

momma1128

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Shaym is not in  love with Khushi. because if he was, we would get some sort of feelings. He is just a creeper with lust on his mind.  I don;t get why he would leave anjali for Khushi. I cannot fathom this, but Shaym has all the cards in his hand. One move and he can destroy Arnav easily, but the question is that ASR is weak in terms of Anjali but can Shaym always rule over ASR.

Shaym is not protecting Khushi at all. He is just playing his game. He wanted her to work in godown , not with ASR. I think he will play his game more open when Arnav and Khushi fall in love or when Khushi falls in love and confesses that she loves Arnav, then he will use every trick to seperate them.

I hope this show goes a bit different way and characters who don't support them at the moment, change for the better i. e mami and bua, and I don't mind they are evil, but mami has shown to care for both double A's and bua too, so .. 

momma1128

peppygeek

Goldie

peppygeek

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

And Khushi might just become the tigress and hurl all the jootis she has in the possession and hurl that at the bl**dy creep. But I wonder what will Buaji do?

momma1128

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
That;s another point to wonder. What will Bua's reaction? Will she get Khushi married off to Arnav? or what?

Bua should sit on Shaym.

momma1128

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Anu..I missed this..

Yep ofcourse Anjali is Arnav's achilles heel but Shyam ...does he one too..Will it be Khushi once the cover is blown or will he  use it to his advantage..

Shyam is definitely smitten by Khsuhi but that is the tip of the iceberg..His real motive is still not known.

Don't think much of him being Khsuhi's bro..

and Arnav..will he let his achilles heel throw aside his love for Khsuhi..

Questions Questions

Great post Anu..

momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.