Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

[QUOTE=momma1128].Having said that Shyam needs to be in this show for as long as possible to add the drama.

100% agree.  Someone has to be the catalyst for the fireworks of different types in this show for both the houses - that person is Shyam.  Abbhas was absolutely awesome today.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Achilles Heel (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

emily22

Groupbie

emily22

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.LOLROFLROFL 

Yep!!!Why was he standing at a distance just looking...I mean no emotion.

Good post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
You said it all!!!

ClapClap

momma1128

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by cindrella255

Manipulative n Intelligent!

Awesum post!

thanks for posting!

Yes, he is manipulative and intelligent.  The perfect adversary for ASR.

Initially i hated him!  strday i was impressed! Seems he s updated with "Achilles Heel" of entire Raizada n Gupta clan!

momma1128

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Anu very well said. Achilles heels indeed.

I wonder, if ASR senses the snake, but because his greatest weakness, his Achilles heel, is his sister,he can not do anything...right now.
I always say that Shayam eyes reveals his true intentions. A snake like slits full of malice; thats how i perceive them.
Anjali is the trump card for him; be it having his way around the Raizada clan(ASR in particular )and even in the Gupta household.
Without revealing his true identity , he may even play with the Anjali factor with Kushi too.
Oh! how  well he has moved his pieces in the grid and careful with the image he has created in both the families.

When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.
Coconut, I thought something harder like a concrete slab or iron plate. Would that not be better; ASR to flex his muscles, his biceps and 6 pack figure and Shayam getting his due. 

momma1128

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

We have it now.  The one point of weakness that can bring ASR down.  Not only ASR but can bring the entire Raizada household to its knees.   Anjali - the heart and soul and soft corner of all other Raizadas.

And who holds this trump card in their deck?  Our friend Shyam.  (okay, I know he's not our 'friend', but the man makes a bone chilling criminal, and I like that, so he's my friend, okay)

Shyam knows how to get what he wants.  If he wants ASR Enterprises, he can instigate Anjali.  If he wants to blackmail ASR, he only threaten Anjali.  If he wants to destroy all Raizadas, he needs to only destroy one - Anjali.  I really really want to know what he wants now.  Not only from the Raizada's but the Gupta's as well.

And Anjali is the perfect pawn.  She is so blinded by his gold plated facade, she doesn't see the snake lurking behind.  She sells him to her entire family as this savior who has given her empty life meaning.  She has directly put her life in his hands, and every single person in the household knows it.  It explains why everyone does as he says - they can say no to him, but not if he is an extension of Anjali.

I wonder, if ASR senses the snake, but because his greatest weakness, his Achilles heel, is his sister,he can not do anything...right now.  When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

@ Bold, he might not..for the sake of his sister's happiness..he will try to ensure that the rotten coconut does not crack open nor harm Anjali in anyway ...on the other hand...he might put his life, his happiness in line to save his sister's happiness & Illusions..

momma1128

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
anjali's way too nice and trusts anybody blindly so no wonder she trusts her hubby wholeheartedly. dis quality of her will backfire immensely one day and she won't be able to have enough energy to swallow da bitter truth...

wat does dat creep really wants?? ASR property?? or he's just toleratin anjali for da sake of dis so called 'marriage' and enjoys company of other women? i guess both. but how come arnav gives a blind eye to his jeeju? arnav is famous for judgin ppl, especially their so called 'aukath' & 'hesiath' so how did his beloved jeeju trick mr. arnav singh raizada?!?! man dis creep's highly influential and knows how to play his cards properly...

nice post anu Hug

momma1128

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Anu you have said everything logically but I somehow think that shyam is not eveil .

He , for some reason wants to protect Khushi from the RAizadas . He knows the past connection between khusi and Raizada and know that she will be in risk to get mixed up with that family

I dont see any lust or love for Khushi in Shyams eyes. 

Yes the misunderstanding will be created . Arnav will think Khushi is having affair with Shyam , so will terribly pissed off.  There will be misunderstanding betweem Khushi and AnNjali too. 

I may be completely wrong  

momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.