Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
We have it now.  The one point of weakness that can bring ASR down.  Not only ASR but can bring the entire Raizada household to its knees.   Anjali - the heart and soul and soft corner of all other Raizadas.

And who holds this trump card in their deck?  Our friend Shyam.  (okay, I know he's not our 'friend', but the man makes a bone chilling criminal, and I like that, so he's my friend, okay)

Shyam knows how to get what he wants.  If he wants ASR Enterprises, he can instigate Anjali.  If he wants to blackmail ASR, he only threaten Anjali.  If he wants to destroy all Raizadas, he needs to only destroy one - Anjali.  I really really want to know what he wants now.  Not only from the Raizada's but the Gupta's as well.

And Anjali is the perfect pawn.  She is so blinded by his gold plated facade, she doesn't see the snake lurking behind.  She sells him to her entire family as this savior who has given her empty life meaning.  She has directly put her life in his hands, and every single person in the household knows it.  It explains why everyone does as he says - they can say no to him, but not if he is an extension of Anjali.

I wonder, if ASR senses the snake, but because his greatest weakness, his Achilles heel, is his sister,he can not do anything...right now.  When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

Edited by momma1128 - 01 August 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardSajanlvrSamiyyaaSS24kashevSuman786realraul2307-sia-ktmspbtghoshpeppygeekpollypollyTheBlueAngel_SK_SunriseGreenpiyualkaSanliciousFebruaryFlowerIshrafan11ash91Sidda8cindrella255walkintomylifexAquaBluez17Millerrr88currentsunflower52ShiningStar18Vistaastardust-slmumazkachazka-Jahnvi-sunaina02-AquaMermaiden-HappyMelody-Ri.JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Achilles Heel" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zunsara

zunsara

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Confused well said...but i dont like him at all...tht is so unfair what he's doing to Anjali..she's  such a sweetheart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

walkintomylifex

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyyaaSS24Millerrr88momma1128

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Momma, I love how you connected Arnav's great love for Anjali as his Achilles heel. She may give him strength to face all obstacles but she also weakens him. Shyam is smart to use Anjali to pursue his objectives and make everyone trust him. Shyam will use many tactics in this game of deception and he has nothing to lose other than Anjali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128mazkachazka

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zunsara

Confused well said...but i dont like him at all...tht is so unfair what he's doing to Anjali..she's  such a sweetheart

From Shyam's point of view he is not doing anything to her - he is merely using her as a means to an end.  I am going to like hating this guy.

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

ROFLROFL Picture Perfect!! Getting rid of the perv is the best thing he could do for his sis,whether she is still in love with him or not coz inwardly he guesses that Shyam is really not who he seems.Having said that Shyam needs to be in this show for as long as possible to add the drama.

momma1128

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

I wud luv 2 c this!!!! He knows the technique of controlling everyone in the Raizada house! I remember how he conviced Buaji so sweeetly  2 change the venue for Pooja! Normally it s believed dat Snake moves according to the moves made by Snake Charmer! here all r dancing 2 the tune of Snake! Manipulative n Intelligent!

Awesum post!

momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Manipulative n Intelligent!

Awesum post!

thanks for posting!

Yes, he is manipulative and intelligent.  The perfect adversary for ASR.

cindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.