momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
We have it now.  The one point of weakness that can bring ASR down.  Not only ASR but can bring the entire Raizada household to its knees.   Anjali - the heart and soul and soft corner of all other Raizadas.

And who holds this trump card in their deck?  Our friend Shyam.  (okay, I know he's not our 'friend', but the man makes a bone chilling criminal, and I like that, so he's my friend, okay)

Shyam knows how to get what he wants.  If he wants ASR Enterprises, he can instigate Anjali.  If he wants to blackmail ASR, he only threaten Anjali.  If he wants to destroy all Raizadas, he needs to only destroy one - Anjali.  I really really want to know what he wants now.  Not only from the Raizada's but the Gupta's as well.

And Anjali is the perfect pawn.  She is so blinded by his gold plated facade, she doesn't see the snake lurking behind.  She sells him to her entire family as this savior who has given her empty life meaning.  She has directly put her life in his hands, and every single person in the household knows it.  It explains why everyone does as he says - they can say no to him, but not if he is an extension of Anjali.

I wonder, if ASR senses the snake, but because his greatest weakness, his Achilles heel, is his sister,he can not do anything...right now.  When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zunsara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😕 well said...but i dont like him at all...tht is so unfair what he's doing to Anjali..she's  such a sweetheart

Arnav's behaviour towards Shyam was quite cold today so I think he senses something's not right...
I hope he isnt fooled by Shyam's charm like the rest of the Raizadas & Guptas seems to be
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Momma, I love how you connected Arnav's great love for Anjali as his Achilles heel. She may give him strength to face all obstacles but she also weakens him. Shyam is smart to use Anjali to pursue his objectives and make everyone trust him. Shyam will use many tactics in this game of deception and he has nothing to lose other than Anjali.
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zunsara

😕 well said...but i dont like him at all...tht is so unfair what he's doing to Anjali..she's  such a sweetheart

From Shyam's point of view he is not doing anything to her - he is merely using her as a means to an end.  I am going to like hating this guy.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: momma1128

When he figures it out, ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

🤣🤣 Picture Perfect!! Getting rid of the perv is the best thing he could do for his sis,whether she is still in love with him or not coz inwardly he guesses that Shyam is really not who he seems.Having said that Shyam needs to be in this show for as long as possible to add the drama.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.

I wud luv 2 c this!!!! He knows the technique of controlling everyone in the Raizada house! I remember how he conviced Buaji so sweeetly  2 change the venue for Pooja! Normally it s believed dat Snake moves according to the moves made by Snake Charmer! here all r dancing 2 the tune of Snake! Manipulative n Intelligent!

Awesum post!
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Manipulative n Intelligent!

Awesum post!

thanks for posting!

Yes, he is manipulative and intelligent.  The perfect adversary for ASR.
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

100% agree.  Someone has to be the catalyst for the fireworks of different types in this show for both the houses - that person is Shyam.  Abbhas was absolutely awesome today.

emily22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ASR is going to crack open a Shyam coconut with his bear hands.😆🤣🤣 

Yep!!!Why was he standing at a distance just looking...I mean no emotion.

Good post!