MayUr SS Making You The Nupur Again Part 3|Pg14

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey people, here I am with my first SS. I have an experience of writing FFs and Os's before but this is my first try on any SS. 

The story opens where Dhruv leaves. Its all about how Nupur recovers after all what happened.

It was another sunny day, the sun shined bright in the sky as if he was happy to see Mayank and Nupur together after 3 years of hardship... 3 years of loneliness. The rays of sun were falling on his closed eyes, slowly when he opened them, he saw his dream lying in front of him. It was Nupur his love, his wait. He was missing this moment since 3 long years. 

The shine on her eyes were making him want to fall in love with them all over again, but then she opened her eyes, and rushed to sit and starting panicking and saying "Dhruv mujhe chod do please."
Mayank: Nupur, calm down baby. I am there.

He said comforting her. Putting a hand on her hand just to make her feel comfortable. 

Nupur: Mayank... woh dhruv.
Mayank: Nupur, dont worry. I won't let Dhruv enter or ruin our life again. Main usse phir se tumhare woh sab nahi karne doon ga, jo ussne 3 saal tak kiya.
He wrapped her in his arms. Tears dripped from her eyes.
Nupur: Mayank... tum aaj bhi mera saath do ge na?
Mayank: Oh baby. 
He said cupping her face,
Mayank: Main tumhare saath rahoon ga, hamesha.

He was now afraid, seeing tears in the Nupur's eyes. The one who used to be so confident, was now all broken, no confidence & no trust. He was already feeling like killing Dhruv for making his Nupur what she was now. The face which had the confidence, the shine 3 years back had now the pain she went through being reflected.

He made her rest back on the bed again and started creasing her hair.
She was already feeling the warmth of love, and she closed her eyes back. Finally after sometime, he saw her sleeping.

He slowly removed his hand which was pressed under her hand, and he came out of the room. He went and sat on the couch and started thinking that why isn't his Nupur the same? Now that Dhruv was even gone, and she could live her life happily. "Maybe, Nupur hasn't forgotten all that torture of 3 years yet." His mind was clicked by this thought.
Mayank: I will have to make her forget everything about Dhruv now. I'll have to make my love seem 100 times more than the torturous life he gave to my Nupur.

He decided the first step to this could be his normal behavior with her.
She finally came out of the room after an hour and saw Mayank was making the breakfast.

Nupur: Mayank, yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?
Mayank with a smile replied: Nashta bana raha hoon Nupur. Aren't u hungry?
Nupur gave a weak smile and then sat on the couch. 
Mayank started talking normal things with her, but he got were weak and sad replies. Her voice so full of pain. 
Mayank: Nupur, aj ham kahin bahar chalein? I mean chalo aaj tumhara din hai, jitni marzi shopping karna.
Nupur: Umm Mayank, I no more like shopping.
Mayank could see the torturous Dhruv in her eyes.
Mayank: Shopping nahi jana? Umm, so how bout a candle light dinner? Romantic na?
Nupur: Nahi Mayank, aaj ham ghar hi baithte hain, balke actually, tumhe college nahi jana hai kya?
Mayank: Aaj tumhare liye, chutti.
Nupur: Mere liye... aik kaam karo tum aaj college jao. Ham kabhi baad mein program banate hain. I am not in mood today.

Mayank knew what was this all for, he was kinda dis-hearted. Not because of the behavior he got, but to see HIS Nupur all changed and transformed into this new color-less Nupur. But he thought to leave her alone for sometime. He knew this won't work but he actually wanted to experiment this.

He therefore went out for the college and told Nupur to call him if anything goes wrong and comforted her saying that Dhruv will no more be there with her to torture her, as he was in jail now. Under the strong police custody. And gave her the car keys so that she could go out if she feels like. She asked him how'd he go to college then? He replied saying that Samrat can drop and pick him up.He knew it wasn't safe for her to stay alone in the house, because the circumstances had been really bad last days, Dhruv could do anything to get her. So, he told her to lock the door properly after he leaves and not to open it without assuring who was outside. He left giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Nupur was now alone in the house, she was sitting alone on the sofa, remembering all those tortures; mental or physical, Dhruv gave her. Her eyes could simply reflect the horror which actually surrounded her now. The pain was so much that the tears got uncontrollable. She constantly kept on thinking that WHY HER? Why did she have to get that all torture, that all pain. Why did she have to leave her happy world and enter the world of pain with Dhruv? WHY? Loads of questions rushed her mind, without any answer. The center of her pure white dress was wet with the tears.

In the next few hours Mayank came back to home and found Nupur being the same as she was. She meanwhile had cooked food. She told Mayank that the lunch was now ready. She had served the dinner, he got freshened up and sat to the lunch.
Nupur was still dull, he knew.

Mayank: Nupur, aaj ham Shahrukh ki koi nayi movie dekhein kya?
Nupur:Mayank, mujhe ab Shahrukh pasand nahi hai.
She told him bowing her eyes.

And that came as a shock to Mayank, indeed a big one. The Nupur Bhushan Sharma, whose every bit used to get excited on listening to the word "Shahrukh Khan" was no more interested? 

His blood rushed to through his veins and went to the heart, really fast. Was this really his Nupur? He doubted. The girl sitting next to him didn't like to watch Shahrukh movies anymore, she didn't like to go for shopping & above all No romantic dinners? That was so unacceptable by him.

He was hating seeing his Nupur like that. Therefore, Mayank's brain clicked an idea.

Nupur hesitated a little.
Nupur: Main bartan ander rakh deti hoon.

She said and started cleaning the table. She took the dirty plates to the kitchen. Mayank knowingly that she would go and burst her sadness out in the tears, went behind her. And what he saw was already expected. She was crying. And seeing her crying was the biggest pain to his heart. Therefore, he quickly rushed to her.

Mayank: What happened baby?
He said while wiping her tears.
Nupur emerged to hug him. Mayank felt really nice, but the hug soon became wet. She starting bursting her 3 years' experience out.
Mayank tightened the hug.
Mayank: Nupur, I am there!! Main yahin hoon tumhare saath. Dhruv ka saya bhi nahi padd raha hai tumpar. Yahan sirf tum aur main hain.
Nupur: Mayank, I am sorry.
Mayank: For what baby? I must be sorry, for not being there everytime to break his arms when he touched u.
Nupur: Nahi Mayank, sorry for changing. Main shayad ab woh Nupur nahi rahi hoon.
Mayank tightened the hug.
Mayank in his mind: So what if u aren't the old Nupur now. I'll make u THE NUPUR BHUSHAN AGAIN!
*End*
Thanks for reading,
Awaiting for the feedback.
Love,
-Annie
Edited by -Annie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapters. Edited by -Annie- - 12 years ago
Waiting for ur response people. (:Edited by -Annie- - 12 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me 1st!! huuraaayy for me!!!🤣 ress:))
.PINK. thumbnail

*edit

awww I wan't first 😭😭😭
waise I still got u to say u will cont KYK tommorrow 🤣
Annie Annie Annie awww sachi mein em sooo happy u writing MN SS na sis 🤗
sachi mein itzz amzinGGG
sope itzz about after Dhruv leavezz n Nupz scared of him
n not same Nupz as b4
but I love Mayu na hezz there with her
n he even wantz 2 go watch new SRK movie 😆
but still she scared of Dhruv stupid Dhruv😡
em sooo happy Mr.Mayank Sharma will make Nupz back to Nupz
waiting to read next part na sis 🤗
love ya tonzz Annie
muahzzz, n haan dunn 4get to add me in ur pm listy 😳
em counting off hourzz 2 read next part of KYK 4 tommie😳😳🤣
-Linu
Edited by .PINK. - 12 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amzing start dear...loved it soo much..pls continue soon...
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful start Annz
Wanted to see this track in the show..
cont soon😊
nerdndproud thumbnail
it was amazing...thnx for the pm...plz update soon
mayuloveu thumbnail
beautiful start . Plz annie update regularly. Plz