Posted: 12 years ago
So suffice to say i watched todays episode in 5 minutes for obvious reason.  Alas no ArHi or much of Arnav or Khushi, but thats for another topic LOL

But looky here, Arnav is such a poser in this picture, I dont mean it in a bad way but look at the 'i dont give a damn about this stuff' attitude/pose in the picture,  everyone is around the mandir and he is as far away from this as possible, but close enough to hear the conversation, almost like he didnt watch to enter the circumference of the mandir so is standing on at the edge

But Loving the pose against the wall though, such carefree attitude LOL.

hit like button to say thanks!

Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago
lol i know right..its i dont give  a dan..fisnish up ur crap asap...lol
Barun looked so hot there I wish there was a full shot (close up) of barun standing like that . So only barun was in the pic .I just loved how arnav stood there so casual not caring about the tradtions. Barun just looked super hot. Thanks for posting the pic too. Much appreciatedEdited by priya_2491 - 12 years ago
i loved it d most in d entire epi...n 1 of d best by ASR⭐️...thanx fr postin d pic...🤗
Barun , no need for you to act , just stand there like this . That is enoough. 😊 
Originally posted by priya_2491

Barun looked so hot there I wish there was a full shot (close up) of barun standing like that . So only barun was in the pic .I just loved how arnav stood there so casual not caring about the tradtions. Barun just looked super hot. Thanks for posting the pic too. Much appreciated

I tried to crop the picture, but as soon as i enlarged it the picture became very blurry, i too was hoping for a close up of this pose, but something is better then nothing i guess lol

Originally posted by Illyria

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
I tried to crop the picture, but as soon as i enlarged it the picture became very blurry, i too was hoping for a close up of this pose, but something is better then nothing i guess lol
</font>
Lol yeah I agree something is better than nothing. 😆
Oh Man Thanks For This Pic
I Dont Noticed It Yaar
By God He Looks Hot
What A Pose Yaar :D
loved the pic asr looks hot even if the pic is not clear i can imagine him standing like that only if there was a close up pic i would make a siggy  on it.
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

loved the pic asr looks hot even if the pic is not clear i can imagine him standing like that only if there was a close up pic i would make a siggy on it.

LOL ASR just needs to be shown in a scene and it becomes electric, there is no need for words.