archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yea..manav is very happy today..you know why..he got three ladies to help  him out..πŸ˜‰..one is at home ..helps him out at home..😳..one is at office..she helps him out by getting another girl to help him out..πŸ˜‰..the third one helps him out by lessening his work load..πŸ˜‰..
So manav is very happy man these days..but lady no1 is already started making faces when somebody mentions the third lady's name..πŸ˜†..which is not enough yet to make mannu darling worried..πŸ˜†..he is indeed happy..he gets to spend time with family..😳..but do you guys know why the second lady aashna got him a secretary?..it is because she can spend more free time with mannu darling..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..come to his home and be kabab mei haddi..πŸ€“ and eat free dinner..πŸ˜‰..
The third one wants to go to movie with mannu darling..😲..look at her guts..😲..she lied to archu and asked manav out for movie..😲..
Our archu smells something fishy about the third one..but not the second one....To me both are very fishy..πŸ€“..
So guys you think manav's happiness will last long or soon this happiness will turn in to headache?..πŸ˜†..discuss please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Usha Di,

Nice threadπŸ‘πŸΌ, I completely agree! Manav now has three ladies to help him. I hope manav's happiness lasts for long time, he has suffered enough. I hope his first lady gets to know about what the third lady's plans are. Second lady is also suspicous.

Third lady was on the phone and had been grabbed by DharmeshπŸ˜† I think Manav will come and save Riya😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
thanks bhalla..it is interesting now..to see what is going to happen..with manav archu ,riya and aashna..at least something interesting coming now..πŸ˜ƒ..i am so tired of sulo and her sanskar talk..
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks bhalla..it is interesting now..to see what is going to happen..with manav archu ,riya and aashna..at least something interesting coming now..πŸ˜ƒ..i am so tired of sulo and her sanskar talk..

Completely agree @bold Usha Di, Sulo and her sanskar talk is getting very annoying. She was terrible today, she is threatening her own daughter for not telling Manav her whereabouts, how dare she😑

Yes, this will be an interesting track to watch rather than the finding Sulochana track😊

archanamanav thumbnail
Hmm bhalla..she has put archu in trouble by asking her not to tell anyone....this lady never lets archu live in peace....kya dushmani hai apni hee beti ke saath..😑
Red_eyes thumbnail
@archanamanaav good post funny I enjoy reading ur posts
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Usha MF wonderful topic.  Here is what Manav is thinking πŸ˜‰

Teen ka tadka hai zoron se laga hai laga
Archana bann gayi umra kaid ki sazaa
Riya aur Aashna dono ko chahiya manav hai manav
Kya karen ab Sulochana ki Archana??

Archana surrounded by chakraview of ladies.

Sulo the manipulative mother who is down right selfish out to ruin her daughters marriage πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Riya the flirty brunette secreatary asking her married boss out for a movie. 😲

Aashna hiring Riya so Manav has time to spend at home.  But she is really not helping Manav.  She is helping herself. 

Aashna has the ulterior motive.  She wants Archana's life.  She wants the love Archana gets from Manav.  She wants the glow that Manav puts on archana's face each morning.   Sochti hai kaise, kab aur kahan Manav usse  woh de jo Archana ko milta hai aur jo DK nahi de sakta πŸ˜‰ Ofcourse PYAAR Mohabbat 😈

Pyaar mohabbat ke siva yeh zindagi kya zindagi.. 
Aa gale lagja mere mere ore chhor de ye dillagi πŸ˜†

How can Archana come out safe and sound out of this chakraview?

Savita is the weapon girl..Use her.  team up with her and kill all 3 deviyaan with one weapon.

Jai ho Mangal mai ho πŸ˜†
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Usha MF wonderful topic.  Here is what Manav is thinking πŸ˜‰

Teen ka tadka hai zoron se laga hai laga
Archana bann gayi umra kaid ki sazaa
Riya aur Aashna dono ko chahiya manav hai manav
Kya karen ab Sulochana ki Archana??

Archana surrounded by chakraview of ladies.

Sulo the manipulative mother who is down right selfish out to ruin her daughters marriage πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Riya the flirty brunette secreatary asking her married boss out for a movie. 😲

Aashna hiring Riya so Manav has time to spend at home.  But she is really not helping Manav.  She is helping herself. 

Aashna has the ulterior motive.  She wants Archana's life.  She wants the love Archana gets from Manav.  She wants the glow that Manav puts on archana's face each morning.   Sochti hai kaise, kab aur kahan Manav usse  woh de jo Archana ko milta hai aur jo DK nahi de sakta πŸ˜‰ Ofcourse PYAAR Mohabbat 😈

Pyaar mohabbat ke siva yeh zindagi kya zindagi.. 
Aa gale lagja mere mere ore chhor de ye dillagi πŸ˜†

How can Archana come out safe and sound out of this chakraview?

Savita is the weapon girl..Use her.  team up with her and kill all 3 deviyaan with one weapon.

Jai ho Mangal mai ho πŸ˜†

Hi Varsha Di,

I agree to your post 100%. Aashna is really craving for the love Archana gets. I can't say DK is a bad husband at all, but yes, he needs to balance his professional life and his relationships. Aashna is absolutely no threat to ArMan's married life, but Riya sure is.

Varsha Di, hope you don't mind my question, but what does MF mean?πŸ˜›
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Akka nice thread...πŸ‘ Shashmish wali is preparing a dhall..πŸ˜†

Oh Yes Akka..now we saw a secretary asking her married boss for a date..we had seen ..many bakwaas track but this once made me laughπŸ˜† and angry too😑..and yes..She lied to Archana...this made Archu intuition working quickly..I really think..Archu will not let this comedy continue..for sure this will create prob..between manv and her...πŸ˜’

and yes..the way Manv reply to her..is as if..next time he can accept πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.why he said that???πŸ˜’I forget to put that in my post..He could stop her right now..and said " I think there won't be next time??I'm your boss..""
but all this its darmesh work..that why I'm not so worried.for that.but for sure there will have ghar bhar..πŸ˜†

oh Yes Ashna..really I don't know how to think on her..she seem to be a good girl..but when hearing her each time..I really want to know what she has in her mind...Why each time Take example on manv to talk to DK...She don't go with DK...cause Manv prob..why so much attention to him...and today..Dk is not at home and Aachna come in their house why...??Its not the first time her husband is not at home..πŸ˜’

Between these two girl in Manv life...I'm much more worried about Aachna...πŸ˜• Riya shashmish wali..no..cause she is clearly show..her intentionπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..and I sure its just to creat prob between Arman and for sure Archu will put her noseπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 
Manv will be in great moussibat..Personal prob with Archu..and professional prob too...πŸ˜’

Bhalla I don't think..Darmesh will do something to her ..ect..cause what he want is to destroy Manv...He is very clever you know..to reach Manv ..he know his weakness...
I really think now ..He will ask Riya to be like a spy..work for manv and for him Also..All informations..she will get from Manv..Darmesh will know..So Manv work..will  be destroy..or can be..destroy..

This Shashmish wali..is so rapid..within 2 days..asking for a date with her married bossπŸ˜†She don't know Manv Deshmuck Familly..πŸ˜†..Wify can be Jhansi...πŸ˜† Mother is JHansi ki Maa...πŸ˜† Riya no chance for you dearπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Yes Manv was not strict to her today...but the day when he will come to know what she plotted on his back..I don't want to  be at her place..πŸ˜†
I just hope this day will come soon...and he can save his project...😳 and of course no couple prob..for this ridiculous track..😑

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
varsha u always come up with altering words for the song i pick..πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž..i like ur songs..😎..indeed archu is stuck with these two ladies now.. and her mom is making it even worse....u r right i hope savita helps her out in this matter..these girls are too fishy..πŸ€“