Salman & Priyanka 1st Fan Club - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks san means a lot coming from you & ur welcome Love PC 😊
OMG i just read the article on PC & salman becoming neighbours 😲 hope its true & they run into each other a lot than they cant ignore each other & then plan a film together 

ok i am dreaming to much 😆

im so sorry i went offline last night i was so tied and had to wake up early formning for work kal pohir early morning. hai

will try to make siggies

yes even im so lost after watching these pics i even wrote the lady who added these on facebook that if she by chance have more salman priyanka pics then please add them

and yes i will try and make bahoon ke darmiyan song VM

Originally posted by lovePC

Sannn kaahan hoo main kiske saath excitement share karon????????????????????????????
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
ok girls me leaving have to get up early morning

Ek Baar.. Dil Se Part 6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Y0x2LSEMw[/YOUTUBE]

hey guys u know someone on this forum  has special features of GOD TUSSI GREAT HO and guess what it has the deleted version of Lal Chunariya - i might get it by next month

Originally posted by MissIffiy

OMG i just read the article on PC & salman becoming neighbours 😲 hope its true & they run into each other a lot than they cant ignore each other & then plan a film together 

ok i am dreaming to much 😆

OMG tumhe ab pata chala???😲 where were you want i  posted that article on PC and SK becoming neighbors??? 

once they becoming neighbors i want them to bump into each others whenever they are late for work 😆
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

im so sorry i went offline last night i was so tied and had to wake up early formning for work kal pohir early morning. hai

will try to make siggies

yes even im so lost after watching these pics i even wrote the lady who added these on facebook that if she by chance have more salman priyanka pics then please add them

and yes i will try and make bahoon ke darmiyan song VM

thanks san 🤗
wow amazing siggy, i'm using it 👏
Originally posted by Sallufanno1