Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Aww yeah. My heart melted and I was smiling broadly =) Hehe It was a really cute scene! :D Although..I felt like there was some sort of sadness spread over Rey's face. :/ ..Or maybe that was just me who thought that lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At the end (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Loved that part...Kriya knew it was from the heart because he was so serious and said Kriya rather than Romaira, Baatcutter or Ms. Dehradoon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Awwwe...that was so sweet of Rey...He really cares for her...and I have a feeling he already knew she was feeling nervous for the first time ever. That is the reason he didn't call her anything else than Kria, else she would have become aggressive in Self defense (recalling this dialogue from the past)

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
it was a really nice scene
:)LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.