Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
man today swayam was just awsome.Clap...today he proved that he is stronger than he looks.LOL...
today he was the only one who wasnt a nervous wreck...he was kinda chilled out...even our kria was a nervous wreck n swayam was the only 1 who was in a condition to talk bak to the dazzlers...n the way he talked to sharon...i am sure i hit her really hard...her eyes says it all...so SWAYAM SHIKHAWAT is finally gettin out of his shell... n i loved the little covo between swayam n kria...swayam will never betray his 1st luv (...n thats not sharonWink...now thats new)...
so swayam was the dude today...he stole the show for me

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprincevaishali_mhaske2cute4u_22sweetapple2995RadiantTreasuretaniya_dostiir07c-Aicha-sweetshineZaYaHolic.Supriya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swayam <3 <3 <3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maddy4eva

Groupbie

maddy4eva

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
TRUE Swayam was to confident and strong in front sharon especially!!!!!!
i hope swayam behaves like this every time he sees sharon. Sharon would fall for swayam bit more early.<3 <3 Blushing

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
You are right..He is becoming stronger by each passing day...and proving all laws...as in ...two opposite poles attract...initially he was a shy guy comlpetely different than Sharon. But, he managed to get her attracted to him. Now he is proving...Iron cuts Iron...All he is doing is melting a full of attitude sharon with his own way of showing attitude...Wah! bhai..Swayam toh..Sher Da Puttar nikla..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u 
Swayum was the star today
first i love the convo between Swayum n Kria n i love the way he said he will never betray his 1st love which is dance
then i loved the way he was talking to Kria when they were in the auditorium 
he was so chilled out n trying to encourage everyone esp Kria
then damm i loved his 4 the way he answered back Sharon
i mean damm this guy is amazing n his dialogues just brought a smile in everyone's face
i just hope Swayum stays like this n would love to c Swayum n Kria being best buddies like Rey n Sharon 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
u r sooo rite i was sooo in luv wid Swaym's performance 2dayDay Dreaming...mindblowing...nd i luv dis out of d shell character of SwaymEmbarrassed...moo thor jawab diya Sharon ko...luvd it yaarBig smile
even i was shocked aaj ulta hogayaWacko...Kria was nervous nd Swaym was chilling i guess he has a lot of confidence on his first luvWinkLOL...its sooo cute...luvd Swaym/Kria scene very sweet nd d way Swaym answered her doubt...awsumEmbarrassed

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ur so right buddy...both of u...he is gettin stronger n stronger wid each passin day...if this attitude os his continues ..sharon will fall head over heels for him in no tym...man i really wish he would do something to taunt her...lyk u noe...make her jealouse...i wish the cv's will think of something lyk dat

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

ur so right buddy...both of u...he is gettin stronger n stronger wid each passin day...if this attitude os his continues ..sharon will fall head over heels for him in no tym...man i really wish he would do something to taunt her...lyk u noe...make her jealouse...i wish the cv's will think of something lyk dat
hehehe i'm waiting for one scene where Sharon will be jealous nd where we'll c her crazeee in luv wid SwaymEmbarrassed...hayyyee kab aayega woh dinDay DreamingDay Dreaming

r07c

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
woh din ki toh intezar hai hamein...jab sharon finally realize karega ki she cannot run away from her feelings...ki woh bhi kuch feel karti hain swayam ke liye...n then get jealous about swayam dancin with kria...n confronting him...i want another locker room covo of theirs...CV please gimme scenes lyk dat

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.