Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jotz_92

hello all 

i m new to this forum my name is Arianna you all can call me ary 

i have just started to watch the show from 2day

i would really appreciate if some1 can kindly give me the summary of the story of the show so far please!

i'm 4m Italy so my english is lil bit poor as here don't talk english at all but Italian so bear me!!!

Thanks Embarrassed

How much of the drama have you watched? Since a lot has happened in the drama.  Do you know all the charcaters?

If you are able to clarify this in the following thread, its created for just this purpose, to post all queastions and queries you have regarding the drama

D3 Help Desk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "helooo (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jotz_92

Jotz_92

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot guyz 4 welcoming me!

n Thanks 4 help!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.