Sasural Simar Ka

Shocking Epi today took my breath away!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hiraj

hiraj

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Today's epi...was really very shocking just like the new promo where Prem fills Roli's Maang (I actually shout at it Shocked it was so shocking...poor RoliCry) ...n I hated Simar n Bua for all this as it was all Simars fault  even if the huy is blackmailing her there could have been other ways to handle this situation why she only felt to go to Dance leaving her marriage n she could have told her Parents atleast or took help from Prem he is such a nice Guy or she could have took help from Police...n Dancing was not such a big deal that u r getting blackmailed by some jerk for...sorry guys but I hate Simar to the core..Angry. n Bua how could she leave Roli alone like this n nobody was there to help herAngry...Poor RoliCry  now to be as Prem's Wife but she will never be given that respect bechaari na idhar ki rahi na udhar ki.Cry...n Simar how will she live with a guy without marriage  thats not right isn't it?Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysssanjanassman1smiley96sweet7863Cricmaniacrosha.asaaniakhpiyualkashivani003sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking Epi today took my breath away!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Literally it was shocking eps .dint even think in dream that it would ever happen. When prem fills up maang of roli nobody and prem saw her face? If not, its fool thing ! Really i also dislike simar for taking part in competition ,it was more than her marriage? As u mentioned in ur post about help from prem, i agree with u at this point. If once she had told prem about her being blackmailed, he might have helped her and done something to bring simar to mandap at correct time. Its fst show in which actress could not manifest her thoughts in front of actor .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hiraj

ssanjana

Groupbie

ssanjana

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
The serials name should be Sasural Rolli Ka- Balika Vadhu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.asaaniakhnoor321shivani003SRKLuvr

zingerburger

zingerburger

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
shit serial..
what a disappoinment.. let down to the viewers 

rosha.a

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
eeeks! Sounds like a remake of choti bahu season 1Dead

JaiJagannath

peachy

Groupbie

peachy

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Literally it was shocking eps .dint even think in dream that it would ever happen. When prem fills up maang of roli nobody and prem saw her face? If not, its fool thing !

whats so shocking abt this if u watched uttaran lol.CVS are going in the same lines as of UTTARAN where VEER marries Tapasya instead of Iccha under goongat.whatever the CVS cannot get any best ideas than this.I pity them lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.