Chat Clubs

Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

kinnu410

Goldie

kinnu410

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Geet FanHeart

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?
 Maan Singh Khurana... anytime...
His Mansion itself worth's 400 crores... He can afford to leave deals worth crore's just for Geet... Purchased Richest Kulfi in this world...  He can purchase any five star restaurants within 5mins..

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?
Singh is King... Singh is King... Since they own largest empires... They could share Singh too...

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?
Horses??? Never... they are only reserved for Maan and Geet's weddingClapClapClapClap
... Geet's prince charming... took her away on horse for their perfect wedding...ClapClapClapClapClap

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
Geet only drinks Chai... Tongue

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.
Black Coffee--- His all time Fave... Tongue... Black Coffee leaves u no choice but Love It!!Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9reenasvnithi07devilsden-acacia-eminentOmaRamdassshalini01LadyFlamemaneet_forever9-Veritaserum-SweetSammy-Saruu-Real.MadridSabmeratu.pickachuibelieveinpink-Mrs.MSK-todayzstarundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia_koolkhan

IF-Rockerz

sonia_koolkhan

Good Luck Geetians...Thumbs Up
Make Us ProudStar

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07kinnu410-acacia--Shankar-OmaRamdassmaneet_forever9-Veritaserum-SweetSammyjaspreetm2815Sabmeratu.todayzstarkirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-ibelieveinpinkpickachuundisclosed

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

I think all maneetians n IPKKND fans should give a bravery award to the crazy creativesROFLROFL
ROFL

Maan Singh Khurana obviously is the richest man on earth.  He has got so much money that he does not need to care about his business on a stretch for many months without any worry...LOLLOLLOL

Actually CVs planned to name them Lion or Sher which fits their persona...but didnt fit between their names so they put Singh..which actually sounds Lion.LOL

None...as Maan gives gifts only to his Geet or we Maneetians/Gurtians. I too like horses and he bought me a female one which my would be can use on our marriageROFL.

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
Geet does not drink coffee...but she will drink lots of water you know its hard to handle hot MSKWink

The only coffee that suits Maan's personality is Misty Coffee...which requires no sugar but still is sweet...no no ...u cant get it in any store...made with special ingredients which only Geet knowsWink

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9nithi07devilsdenreenasvkinnu410eminent-acacia--Shankar-shalini01LadyFlamemaneet_forever9-Veritaserum-SweetSammysonia_koolkhanOmaRamdassSabmeratu.-Saruu-Real.Madridpickachutodayzstarkirti_fijiibelieveinpink-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidaeundisclosed

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

The only coffee that suits Maan's personality is Misty Coffee...which requires no sugar but still is sweet...no no ...u cant get it in any store...made with special ingredients which only Geet knowsWink

ohhh that is so so sweetEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07kinnu410eminentsonia_koolkhanOmaRamdassmaneet_forever9SweetSammy-Saruu-todayzstarpickachuibelieveinpinkGiraffidaeundisclosed

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

ohhh that is so so sweetEmbarrassed
thank you thank youTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07SweetSammymaneet_forever9sonia_koolkhankirti_fijiibelieveinpinktodayzstarpickachuundisclosed

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07maneet_forever9SweetSammysonia_koolkhankirti_fijiibelieveinpinktodayzstarpickachu

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Maan Singh Khuranna. The more uptight and tighter your clothes are, the more richer you are ROFL

Because...um...DUH! SIGH IS KING!!! Cool

Arnav can buy you ONE horse, after you've begged him a whole lot. Maan will buy you a Rickshaw so you can ride it to work. Are you kidding? He may be rich but Maan is stingy as hell. ROFL

Khushi. The poor girl stays up to do Arnav's petty and useless work. Cry

Black coffee, decaffeinated, low sugar, and a marshmallow on the top, serve extra hot.
That's ishtyle of Arnav. Cool

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajanlvrkashevnithi07devilsdenkinnu410-Veritaserum-Real.Madridaa123.80Arwen.kirti_fijiibelieveinpinktodayzstarundisclosed

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

edited my post:
here were my answers:
Of course Maan, Geet is his biggest piece of wealth...
*aawww...* Day Dreaming

Since Singh was a common name for Hindu kings, and it also comes from the sanskrit word meaning lion, it is generally thought of as someone who is a ruler... (king is ruler of country and lion is ruler of the jungle) So Maan and Arnav both rule IF

Why on your birthday? Maan can gift you whatever you want right now, not sure about Arnav

Geet doesn't need to drink coffee, her thirst is quenched by spending lovey dovey moments with Maan. Why would she have time for coffee when she is busy romancing with her MSK?... Khushi drinks more Embarrassed

No coffee can describe Maan. He is a unique person and I find that words (or coffee) fail to capture his true personality of love, hate, passion, and power.

hoped u liked the answers, worked hard on 'em. LOL U geetians better thank me. ROFL

YOU havve become good damad ..for ur mayaka...loved ur answer Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9nithi07reenasvkinnu410-Shankar-OmaRamdassLadyFlamemaneet_forever9SweetSammyReal.Madridpickachukirti_fijiibelieveinpinkundisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top