Chat Clubs

Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

AmeeraY

Groupbie

AmeeraY

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?

Maan because with a wife like Geet Khurana beside him, Maan Singh Khurana is the richest man in the world.

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?

Because they both think they rule the world they live in and what they say is what everyone has to follow...Singh is King!

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?

Horses! What is a horse when Maan Singh Khurana can get you a Unicorn for your birthday...think BIG, this is Maan Singh Khurana you're talking about.

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Well Geet drinks tea but Maan loves his black coffee so what Maan loves Geet loves and vice versa. You see, love is a single soul inhabiting two bodies...just like our Maan and Geet.

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

Has to be Frappuccinno because it comes in loads of different toppings and flavors and you will never get bored of it...just like our Maan Singh Khurana.

Edited by AmeeraY - 01 August 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9nithi07devilsdenkinnu410fatim30eminent-acacia--Shankar-shalini01LadyFlamemaneet_forever9sonia_koolkhanOmaRamdassSweetSammy-Veritaserum-_Darling_Game_ChangerZsterRose-Saruu-kahkashansakinaSabmeratu.Real.Madridpickachutodayzstarkirti_fijiibelieveinpink-Mrs.MSK-notfadedawayundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lip-a-Licious

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sajanlvrkashevreenasvnithi07devilsdenfatim30-acacia-eminentOmaRamdass-Aicha--Shankar-shalini01LadyFlamemaneet_forever9-Veritaserum-_Darling_SweetSammyZsterRose-Saruu-Game_ChangerSabmeratu.Real.Madrid--Nargis--ibelieveinpink-Mrs.MSK-pickachutodayzstarundisclosednotfadedaway

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
before i reply tothe bellow...i wouldn't be a true GHSP fan if i didn't call out that you didn't write out the full GHSP like you did for the other show...can that be revised please?Big smile

maan is def richer because he changes houses every weekLOL

because every one knows singh is king...and so the other show couldn't help but take up the nameWink

maan can give you all the horses in the world...but he won't...bacause they will all be given to geetTongue

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
i have not seen khushi...but i know geet likes her coffee...and she has to drink plenty of it to keep up with dhak dhak dusht dhanavWink

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality
for MSK it would be cuban coffee...that stuff is off the charts!Embarrassed

Edited by undisclosed - 01 August 2011 at 2:05pm

roshi9devilsdennithi07reenasvfatim30-acacia-LadyFlamemaneet_forever9-Veritaserum-SweetSammy_Darling_Maya_P-Shankar-OmaRamdasssonia_koolkhanTheRowdiestGame_ChangerkahkashansakinaSabmeratu.ZsterRose-Saruu-Real.Madridkirti_fijitodayzstarGiraffidaeibelieveinpinkpickachu-Mrs.MSK-notfadedaway

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

before i reply tothe bellow...i wouldn't be a true GHSP fan if i didn't call out that you didn't write out the full GHSP like you did for the other show...can that be revised please?Big smile

Syl Clap

Loved the answer which u gave for the first question LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30-acacia-maneet_forever9-Veritaserum-SweetSammy_Darling_sonia_koolkhanOmaRamdass-Saruu-kahkashansakinaSabmeratu.todayzstaribelieveinpinkpickachunotfadedawayundisclosed

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
BOSS HERE

Maan Singh KHURANA, lets start counting all that MSK has, property in HP, KC in Delhi, the event group (that annie started), Khurana mansion (old and newLOL), out houseDay Dreaming so far Arnav has his business and the family mansion, so its Maan Singh KHURANA who is richer

Abb so many people have the same name and in India its highly possible tha two people can have the same name afterall india is the place where one looses and finds twins in the huge melaROFL, I think in the teleworld, Singh represent rich

Hai, I just want Maan to buy a female horse and climb on it and come to my shaadi as dhula (i am running away since i am going to be bashed by every geet fan esp by cdiots and b2b phamily)

Geet and Khushi drinking kafi, aare kafi nahi, Geet has her punjabi laasi, cant say anything about khushi although i did read that she eats lots of jalebiWink

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality
Melya- coffee mixed with 1 teaspon powdered cocoa and drizzled honey and served with cream just like MSK

Edited by kirti_fiji - 01 August 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9devilsdennithi07reenasvfatim30-acacia-eminentOmaRamdass-Shankar-LadyFlamemaneet_forever9-Veritaserum-_Darling_SweetSammy-Saruu-kahkashansakinaGame_ChangerZsterRoseSabmeratu.Real.Madridtodayzstarpickachuibelieveinpinknotfadedawayundisclosed

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Boss Loved it LOLCant like Ur Comment LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07fatim30maneet_forever9SweetSammy_Darling_Game_Changertodayzstaribelieveinpinkpickachukirti_fijinotfadedawayundisclosed

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by jyoti06

Stern Smile
I m staying out of it ...

Nice crazy postClapClap ..hope fans answer sportingly Embarrassed

My geet bachha party ..u all better behave properlyAngryEmbarrassed

you must be in the UN diplomatic groupLOL
Chup bilkul chupAngryTongue

I will also give my answers ..but thoda baad mein ..let me hv my black coffee and see the rest of the answers nowCool

ye dhamki kisi aur ko dena ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07fatim30-Shankar-maneet_forever9SweetSammyibelieveinpinkpickachutodayzstarnotfadedawayundisclosed

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Boss Loved it LOLCant like Ur Comment LOL

thanks

having fun with jyotis commentsLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07maneet_forever9-Shankar-_Darling_SweetSammypickachutodayzstaribelieveinpinknotfadedawayundisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top