Chat Clubs

Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
IPKKND fan :P

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?

Duh! Arnav Singh Raizada! The dude came on a helicopter in his first epi and rides a bloody SUV everyday! I don't see Maan driving in a lot of nice means of transportation :P

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?

Arrey Baba! Singh strikes as a Lion to me! Both of them are fierce, easy to anger and target their hunt very carefully then BAM! Before you know it, the prey is hunted down. oooh yeah!

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?

Depends on how close you are to his heart. If I am close to Arnav's heart, preferably live in his heart (<3), he could buy me a whole horse stable in a blink of an eye. Warna ek pony se kaam chala lega :P

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Toughie..! Dunno about Geet...I mean she drinks something which makes her look like a size zero even in pregnancy! Khushi...well my dear. Why drink when you can hog on all those jalebis?

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

No way! Arnav and coffee?! He's a very fit banda! He only drinks things which are good for his health.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajanlvrkashevx-Sundas-xAishuHiBawaricityoflights-Saruu-sweetshineRavishingSaRunnaddiya26shootingstar.xxMariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Jess_

Goldie

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9nithi07reenasvdevilsdenfatim30kinnu410eminent-acacia--Veritaserum-SweetSammyshalini01LadyFlame-Sangs-maneet_forever9sonia_koolkhanOmaRamdass_Darling_Game_ChangerArwen..Kiran.-Saruu-kahkashansakinaSabmeratu.todayzstarpickachu-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fijiibelieveinpinkundisclosed

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

Originally posted by _Jess_

Fight! Fight! Fight!

YAAY! Well well, I opt for Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party
I guess this topic is going to undergo a lot of moderation!ROFL
ROFL Two of the most popular shows on IF are going against each other... pata nahin kya hoga??? Confused LOL
Jeejuu Its Gunna Be A MahaBharat(No Idea wat that iS BTWROFL)
And gunna Giv The Mods A Biiiggg HeadacheWink

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07fatim30sindu_gurti-acacia-OmaRamdass-Shankar-maneet_forever9-Veritaserum-SweetSammy_Darling_Game_ChangerReal.Madridtodayzstarpickachuibelieveinpinkundisclosed

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Good Luck Geetians...Make Us Proud Cool

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07fatim30sindu_gurti-acacia-shalini01maneet_forever9_Darling_-Veritaserum-SweetSammyOmaRamdasssonia_koolkhan-Shankar-TheRowdiestSabmeratu.-Saruu-Game_Changerjaspreetm2815todayzstarpickachuibelieveinpinkkirti_fijiundisclosed

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Stern Smile
I m staying out of it ...

Nice crazy postClapClap ..hope fans answer sportingly Embarrassed

My geet bachha party ..u all better behave properlyAngryEmbarrassed

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

AARUSHANANDdevilsdennithi07reenasvbluerose1889fatim30-acacia-sindu_gurtieminentsonia_koolkhansia.k_1-Shankar-OmaRamdassmaneet_forever9_Darling_SweetSammy-Veritaserum--Saruu-Game_ChangerSabmeratu..Kiran.Real.MadridTheRowdiestArwen.--Nargis--kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-ibelieveinpinkpickachutodayzstarundisclosed

_Jess_

Goldie

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07fatim30sindu_gurti-acacia--Shankar-shalini01maneet_forever9_Darling_SweetSammy-Veritaserum-OmaRamdasssonia_koolkhan-Saruu-Game_Changerjaspreetm2815Real.Madridpickachutodayzstaribelieveinpinkundisclosed

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
This seems like so much fun!!! I can't wait for all the answers!!! I need a good nap and some sexy sexy (hard kaur style) dreams with the Maan Singh Khurana Day Dreamingand then I shall be back with my answers!!!!!!

HALLA BOL Geetians!! And make sure you "Chup, Bilkul Chup" the other side!!!!ROFL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07fatim30sindu_gurti-acacia-shalini01maneet_forever9-Sangs-OmaRamdasssonia_koolkhan-Shankar--Veritaserum-SweetSammy_Darling_Game_ChangerSabmeratu.-Saruu-.Kiran.jaspreetm2815Arwen.TheRowdiestReal.Madridpickachu-Mrs.MSK-todayzstarundisclosed

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
PART 1

(pay attention to the thread title, I will change it when I post part 2)

IPKKND FaanBig smile

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?
ASRBig smile
 Areey yaar its simple ; A For Akdu , Sexyy for S , R for ruude ! whaat more we need to have a rich guuy :Wink  alwaays ready to kill us with his rocking style and to judge people with ... M O N E Y LOL no need to add more as arnav's character was based on his rich & ruude sides : In short  : he's a  RAIZADAROFL

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?
Hmm ...Ermm Well maaybe coz all Sher are Singh's ROFL or maaybe to proove thaat her truue Sadhu's : and that's whyy Khushi  keep calling arnav " Rakshas" okaay i know myy ans is crap buut why not think to muuch : They are Singh's : and we are craazy about them : Its the essential thing naa ?Heart ROFL

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?
O+O+O : jitne bhii names haai unke : means 3 : utne hii kanjoos haai : Everything is already reserved byy Khushi :; Kyaa karen Sabse pehle nishaana to usne hi lagaya tha na arnav pe LOL Haaye Nand kissor!!!ROFL

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink? Hmm ; of course khushi ; Jitni jaaldi coffee banti haai utni jaldi Khushi baat or act karti hai : of actually no need to drink coffee ; her love & life partner is already a karva karela ; LOL to make a prefect mix : she' ll add a takda of jalebiLOL
Haaye she's too sweet to drink something bitter like C O F F E E buut haan she will need that to come ; face , talk like arnavROFL all time myy K husi kumari Gupta

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

Blaack coffee : perfect for Arnav's personallity :  jitni karvi coffee ; utna kharaab moodLOL the coffee is half black & half bitter naa ? its whyy his smile come oout HALFROFL
Buut juust like the black coffee; Arnaav"s mood needs to eat Jalebi's made by khuushi to get sweeter : the same point as jitni sugar dalo coffee meein utne hii meethi hoti haai 

Kyoon??? i'm right naa ?? IPKKND All the Time 

Opposite attracts , Passions collides when ArHi is in the plaaceHug

all the best IPKKND & geet faans; its a fun battle huun<3Hug
i also like geet ; drashti & GC Buut Sarun  are myy lives : love them like Hell Heart

GO Arhi ,Saruun , IPKKND Faaans!!!

Huugs From MariaHug

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 01 August 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajanlvrkashevx-Sundas-xAishuHiBawaricityoflightssweetshineRavishingSaRunReal.Madridshootingstar.xxIAmBadGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top