Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
)As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why? 

Maan IS a trend so why would he follow another trendπŸ˜†? But if i have to choose i'll have to go for vampire πŸ˜› How else could he cross a hall and climb stairs in less than 5 secondsπŸ˜‰ (Maula Mere anyone?) 🀣🀣🀣
If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
Definitely Gryffindor ..Those awesome BriMaan fights😍 🀣 are enuf to convince anyone πŸ˜†. Marrying Geet inspite of her crazy relatives (Daarji and Brij for instance) definitely shows courageπŸ˜› Not to mention not everyone has the strength to keep up with the likes of Dev, Annie,(🀒) crazy bhabi NT() and those useless employees Sasha Tasha etc(πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) 🀣🀣🀣

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
Geet will be in Gryffindor πŸ˜† She survived, Dev, her family (🀒🀒)and Dusht Danav Maan 🀣 ... Kudi mein dum hai πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?
Do u really need to ask that after all those years of tai chi, ice chi, wood chi, fire chi etc etc?? 🀣🀣🀣 

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet.  Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?
Ban the parathas πŸ˜† and restore is "healthy food" diet of firangi khana 🀣🀣 (it goes without saying that i'll blame maan for the gain in weight .. aurat houn ...selective memory aur convenient amnesia ka haq hai mujhe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?

Maan wants to watch Don2.. Geet wants to watch Mere Brother ki Dulhan... It goes without saying which one they'll watchπŸ˜‰ (bechara Maan 🀣)

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?

At Khurana Mansion ... Geet will wear a sari ... light candles and Maan will go MAAHIII πŸ˜† (off course most of us will be 😍 while at the same time trying to block the chilati aatmas (courtesy Neha) in the background πŸ˜†)

Last question: What did you honestly think about this battle?

Loved it 😊 It shows majority of the fans are actually peace loving folks ...just a few restless souls here and there who should be ignored 😊

EDIT: ugh damn u load shedding 😑😑😑 
@Angel - just ignore my answers 😊 and thanks for an awesome topic πŸ‘

Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why?
Maan will be a werewolf becuz some of his characteristics are metamorphic to an animal...his angry glare and roars when he is mad, his ruling attitude, his extreme rudeness, his braveness and his strong masculinity made fans call him "THE BEAST" and "SHER"..he take solace in nature and woods  when he is MAD as he goes camping to take his anger out

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

Maan will be sorted into Gryffindor becuz as i said above he is a symbol of a roaring lion.

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

Geet will be sorted out into Gryffindor as she is no less to Maan.she may be a doll but she stands shoulder to shoulder when she wants to get across.she had fought all odds and despite her extreme love for Maan...she is not scared to give back to him if needed with equal force...she is also a lioness...also she is Maan's Geet so where her Maan is that is where she will be

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?

Make sure the guy ends up in the hospital and punish Geet with a total passionate night for trying to make the great MSK Jealous... as MSK knows that it's only him who hold the key to Geet's heart

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet.  Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?

i know my love Maan will never gain 100 pounds...MSK = fitness mantra..king of tai chi...he knows his body does not only belong to his sherni but to millions of fans...he has already said that his body belongs to his female fans...so will never gain 100 pounds

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?

Maan and Geet will go to Don 2 as they can practice some thrilling actions together after the movie

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?

Geet will set a romantic date in outdoor...that will be camping date...Geet's first encounter with Maan was outdoor and there is no turn back when he lifted her from the sea water...their confession was in the woods also...she will make sure she is in MSK's arms around a fireplace beside a tent

Last question: What did you honestly think about this battle?

loved it as it made me feel proud to be Maaneetian/Geetian
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ That cracked me up.. The episode was INDEED boring. I am dreading to even watch it on my own TV in few minutes. Yea, our forum is kinda dead at the moment./

and I so agree with what yous aid about the last lineπŸ‘πŸΌ Someone commented from other gang commented about our show and then someone from our show said Geet has lost it's flavor, blab blab..

Tell me about it. I don't think I can see anymore Shyam w/o at least finding out what his character is even really about O.O

lol I know..it always goes both ways. πŸ˜†