Chat Clubs

Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
MaNeetians, I'm not bashing or anything..but you guys have stretched this thread by chatting SO much. And that was specifically a no no in the rules Embarrassed 

I'm kind of feeling this battle is pointless, so I won't even answer the questions. With so much chatting going on, I don't even know if I should answer? EmbarrassedLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevx-Sundas-xAishuHiBawariaa123.80shootingstar.xxRavishingSaRunArwen...RamKiJanaki...ayesha.JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 27)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

MaNeetians, I'm not bashing or anything..but you guys have stretched this thread by chatting SO much. And that was specifically a no no in the rules Embarrassed 

I'm kind of feeling this battle is pointless, so I won't even answer the questions. With so much chatting going on, I don't even know if I should answer? EmbarrassedLOL

The number doesn't really matter! We are simply looking for quality answers! Feel free to answer. Embarrassed

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 01 August 2011 at 5:07pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Shankar-Maya_P.SilentPrincessLadyFlamemaneet_forever9_Darling_cityoflightsArwen..Kiran...shreyaa..-Saruu-K.Sean..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

The number doesn't really matter! We are simply looking for quality answers! Feel free to answer. Embarrassed
Quality over Quantity Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Maya_Pcityoflights.Kiran...shreyaa..-Saruu-pickachu

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why?

What do you mean make a good vampire? Arnav already is one! Or atleast, according to the SBS segment on Jul 26 ROFLROFLROFL
Here's proof ---->
ROFL

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

Honestly, I think Arnav would be sorted into Gryffindor. Not because it's my favorite house or anything, because he truly belongs there. He's brave and a insecure to show his emotions, but he can go to any extent for the one's he loves. Arnav says this himself.
Besides, this is Gryffindor's quote -
 Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.

^ Bold - saving Khushi's life three times
^ Stupid - everytime he was mean to Khushi.

There you go, Arnav fits right in LOL

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

Khushi = Hufflepuff. Loyal, sweet, & a reliable member in her household. Holds her family relationships above all :) LOL Her character strongly resembles Neville Longbottom. Afraid at first, and as time goes on, gains extreme strength and is able to stand up for herself. Though Neville is in Gryffindor, Khushi would be in Hufflepuff because her loyalty is her best quality. She didn't quit work at office for a long time even though it was torturous mainly to support her family. Embarrassed

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?

I would just cut all connections with the person without giving them a reasonable explanation. I would move out, make them feel all guilty, and then cry myself to sleep when I'm by myself LOL 

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet.  Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?
Aw okay 100 pounds is a bit too muchh, but as Aishu said, moti Arnav wouldn't be bad ROFL I would just make them exercise and not cook for them until they do LOL

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?
Bodyguard, simply because it is a remake of a South Indian movie and I am South Indian and proud of it Embarrassed

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?
I don't like all that 'midnight candle' dinner stuff. No one needs to be elaborate to show that they care. I just need someone who will always love me & treat me right. That itself is enoughh, but if you must ask, I would love to go on a holy pilgrimaje trip around India to all the famous temples. I am very religious Big smileEmbarrassed And I think Khushi would agree LOL
Last question: What did you honestly think about this battle? I didn't think this battle had any point really. Embarrassed I mean, most IPKKND fans are not even online due to today's boring episode. Other than people deflating other people's egos & not wanting to participate anymore. I'm not blaming one side at all (it can be both sides), but when a comparision between two shows takes place, somebody will get hurt no matter how much one expresses it in rules, I guess. Because at least one person will talk hurtfully. Embarrassed

Edited by aishi.muffin - 01 August 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSavyDobrevx-Sundas-xaa123.80scarlet.moonCandYlicious_SRavishingSaRunPerfangel5655.ayesha.JennyPenny

jaspreetm2815

IF-Sizzlerz

jaspreetm2815

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
StarStarGood Luck Geetians/Maaneetian...Thumbs Up
Make Us ProudStarStar

Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 01 August 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentMaya_Psia.k_1_Darling_maneet_forever9.Kiran...shreyaa..pickachu

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
^ That cracked me up.. The episode was INDEED boring. I am dreading to even watch it on my own TV in few minutes. Yea, our forum is kinda dead at the moment./

and I so agree with what yous aid about the last lineThumbs Up Someone commented from other gang commented about our show and then someone from our show said Geet has lost it's flavor, blab blab..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone one last time for today!Embarrassed

Thank you to everyone who participated. I only need 1-2 answers per question and I believe I have that for my next Coffee segment. That's where all the winners will be announced, so keep an eye out for that Big smile

Have a good day!!Smile And thank you so so so much for all the awesome answers. I really had a fun time reading them. I won't lie, this was a bit scary, after all GHSP and IPKKND are currently the two most popular shows, and have very large faithful fanbases. I had to watch over the thread like a hawk to make sure fights don't break out. And I think most of you handled this with much elegance, once again thank you for that.

TOPIC CLOSED

Next battle: I-F Mods VS I-Fians
^ okay no! kidding. NOT happening! I already mentioned it to some mods they planned to take an early retirement by taking veteran status or going on a vacation during the battle. other planned to throw me under the bus. Confused

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9devilsdenkinnu410BilliCat.eminentNaughtyNihu-acacia-maneet_forever9_Darling_jyoti06MP_Radhacityoflightsmysterygurl1427-Jahnvi-.Kiran...shreyaa..Prinsesse.Suvishootingstar.xx-Saruu-spicySugar..Arwen.-.Aphrodite.-pickachu..RamKiJanaki..Cute_AshJennyPenny

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Just came across the thread and before could answer to those questions I see the note posted! Anywho may the best answerer win! 

Edited by -Komal - 01 August 2011 at 5:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Arwen.K.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top