Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 22)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

The last questions are ... eerrmm Ermm unique. LOL

*in caveman voice* me no answer.

*geet fans weep Cry*

this is not expected from GHSP damadLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9_Darling_ibelieveinpinkpickachu

_Jess_ Goldie

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maneet_forever9_Darling_ibelieveinpinkpickachu

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I think next battle should be between mods and I-Fians.Evil Smile Mods will literally murder me. But if I could get this battle passed maybe I should try that too Shocked

On a side note: Guys please don't spam. I don't want to go through so many pages of replies to find the answers. Smile Also again, just answer the question in witty, funny and creative way without mentioning the other team. None of the CCs consider mean answers funny.

thank you for writing this !!!!!Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07_Darling_Arwen.pickachuibelieveinpink

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why?

Well I am a team vampire but I so want Arnav to be a werewolf and let me tell you why lol because werewolves and hot and sexy and they don't even wear a shirt...! so why letting such a big advantage to go? LOL we all can join in and drool over Arnav hot body LOL

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

Arnav should go to Gryffindor becauseGryffindor emphasises the traits of courage as well as "daring, nerve, and chivalry," and thus its members are generally regarded as brave, though sometimes to the point of recklessness. (what Arnav is)
Also it's HP house the boy who lived Tongue

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin,Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?

Phfttt of Course Gryffindor, always beside Arnav Heart

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?

I trust my lady enough (unless like someone LOL and I know she won't do anything to hurt me so cheating ka sawal hi nahi paida hota. I know Khushi aisi nahi hai Big smile

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet. Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?

It's kinda hard because Arnav is strict about his diet. He doesn't even eat parathas. Also he got diabetes so whatever he eats he is extra careful about it. Adding up Arnav is that type of guy who look after themselves

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?

ArHi will go for bodyguard. Nice romantic movie with romance that Khushi likes and the action which Arnav likes. it will be sweet, cute, funny and romantic movie.

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?

Khushi will take Arnav to some quite place where she can serve him her homemade jalebis and kiss and hug him as much as she likes while no one is watching (both are extremely shy) Tongue

Last question: What did you honestly think about this battle?

Just for fun Smile

Sajanlvrkashevstardust--Saruu-

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by -Shankar-

The last questions are ... eerrmm Ermm unique. LOL

*in caveman voice* me no answer.

*geet fans weep Cry*

this is not expected from GHSP damadLOLLOLLOL

agreed LOL.. heard the caveman ... but would love your answers also Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_ibelieveinpink

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Maaneetians Hug...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9_Darling_ibelieveinpink

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why?

VampireEmbarrassed Vamps Are hott,Sara Gets flashbacks Of Edward In TwilightDay Dreaming
And They Have Healing powers And geet Falls Alot So She'll Need themLOL

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?                                                                           Griffindor,Maan Is Brave And Can Fight Against the whole Worlsd For his geet,Even If He Has TO Hurt HimselfEmbarrassed

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin,Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?                                                                Griffindor,Geet ke Bina Maan adhoora hainEmbarrassed

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do? Ditch HerLOL Maans Ego Has Alwayss Been Big And Gets In the Way ALOTConfusedEmbarrassed

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet. Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?
Tell Him To Stop Eating so Much Pasta For breakfast As its Full Of carbsEmbarrassed

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?                                                   MBKD,Story Of Maaneets LifeLOL Saala Pyaar Bhi Hua Toh Apne Brother Ki Dulhan se?Wink

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?
To The Woods So Maan Can cut Logs Shirtless And sweaty,The TRP's Will Rise And We May Just Get A CONEvil Smile

FuunnnEmbarrassed We Shud Have A Round 3Wink

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

reenasvnithi07devilsdeneminent-Shankar--Sangs-maneet_forever9OmaRamdassjyoti06Perfangel5655.Kiran.Serendipity..Sabmeratu.roseinbloom_Darling_Real.Madrid-Mrs.MSK-pickachuInfinitedreamsibelieveinpink

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
MSK, doesn't follow, he is a leader...and has always been a leader. As per his character he'd rather choose to be a human then any vampire or werewolf. Vampires and werewolves themselves may regret what they are when they fall in love...Maan's decisions are always well thought...he rarely regrets his decisions. Geet was when he started regret at times from the way he used to behave with her. With geet in his life Maan would never choose to be something that is not human...
Harry Potter really belonged to Slytherine...but he wanted to go to Gryffindor...and so the hat chose what he desired. "Leadership"
Usually Slytherine in the movie in a way gave out the impression of evil...was harry evil, no!! It is u that decides how you should be...and just like that Maan is what he is...Tongue

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
Sort of of a funny and silly question. I do love Harry Potter, so eh no problem in answering this.LOL Doesn't matter which house Maan goes to, as it is the person that makes their right choices. Whether it be Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw one of each house represents Maan's characterization. He values courage, bravery, and loyalty as what he saw in Geet that made him to fall in love with her. I'd say he would be good to go in Gryffindor as it represents the LION...and MSK is a tru Lion. However, Maan too is stubborn, he goes where his heart chooses...he obviously shall honestly guide the hat where he wants to go.

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
It doesn't matter what group Geet would get sorted into because whatever quality she possesses is a mix of everything these houses symbolize. The hat chooses wherever the leader wants to go. Geet is a leader...fighter...brave...she doesn't let others push her around. She has dealt enough of that with her family. She goes where she chooses...where her heart desires. She has a quality of what each house represents...and this answer was too questioned based on her character. Although Geet belongs with her Maan, the lion...so guess where she would go?

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?
As Maan, I know that my lady would never be caught romancing anyone. She loves me and only me, and would never do such a thing.

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet.  Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?
Like Geet always says, my hatta kata maan...even if he gains a 100 pounds to her it won't matter...it is maan whom she loves...his appearance won't matter. Although, if Madam gets angry she may make him do his tai chi. A catch though, MSK would never gain 100 pounds soo suddenly, he works out every day...soo impossible.

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?
Maan and geet wouldn't go see either one of them...first off Maan is NOT a movie watcher...instead he would make the movie session even more special...by taking his wife and surprising her with a beautiful movie of their own...with their own life story included.

Maan doesn't get impressed very easily...however if we are talking about a date...Maaneet love is sooo intense and passionate...an every day meeting will be like a date.
Firstly, Maan has already been impressed by Geet inumerous times...a date is something that he does need to be impressed with...it is how the person...geet is the girl that has truly won his heart...because simply of what she is...Tongue
It was fun, it made me think...creativelyLOL although my first part was better...i tried with the second.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 01 August 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

reenasvnithi07devilsdenkinnu410-Deepzz-eminent--Saavi--OmaRamdassBingeKissTheSky-Sangs-maneet_forever9jyoti06Perfangel5655Real.MadridSerendipity...Kiran.Sabmeratu.roseinbloom_Darling_-Mrs.MSK-pickachuibelieveinpinkInfinitedreamsTheRowdiest

Go to top