Chat Clubs

Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 28

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?
Its Maan Singh Khurana Embarrassed 
He Him Self Got World's Most Beautiful Woman Geet and The Fans like us ..isnt it a Big proof that He Rich enough  Approve

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?
Simple  CVs Copied Our One and Only MSK's Middle Name LOL Arnav Character came after  After Maan so thats Why Both of their Middle Names are same LOL

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?
Dude ! Are U a Maanmanic?? if so he will Buy And give u all the horses in the World Approve 

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
Geet Does Not Drink Coffee but she is worlds Best  Black Coffee Maker and she will Make only for Her Hot Hubby MSK Day Dreaming

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality

This pic Will tell Wink

i Just participate just for to Keep up our Family reputation LOLI tried My Best  to answer Stern Smile

phamily is proud

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07maneet_forever9SweetSammyOmaRamdassMaya_P-Shankar-_Darling_pickachuMocoCocoundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE (Page 10)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
GEET HSP ROCKS !!!!! MANEET ROCK and MAAN SINGH KHURANA and GEET ROCK, and  last but not least GURMEET JI and DRASHTI JI ROCK  !!!Big smile

OBVIOUSLY MAAN SINGH KHURANA ... he has the most BEAUTIFUL wife ever.. Geet and he has SO MANY FANS that it'll takes days to count - that and his many more qualities is what makes him richer Clap

SINGH is a very common name ... for those that are Sikh's all share the name Singh ... which means LION Embarrassed
BUT it suits MAAN SINGH KHURANA the BEST  Big smile

horses only ? MAAN can buy you anything and in any amount right when you ask ... to him money is not an issue ... happiness is Embarrassed

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Geet doesn't drink coffee .. but she has tried it for her husbandEmbarrassed and Geet makes the BEST coffee for him also Embarrassed

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

MAAN SINGH KHURANA is such a unique and AMAZING person that no coffee describes him ... at least there is not one made yetEmbarrassed

~ Preet Big smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 01 August 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9nithi07devilsdenreenasvkinnu410eminent-acacia-Maya_Psia.k_1SweetSammyLadyFlame_Darling_OmaRamdass-Shankar-shalini01pickachuK.Seankirti_fijiMocoCocoundisclosed

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Arnav Singh Raizada of course! He owns his own fashion designer company which is a major part of the corporate fashion industry not just in India but abroad too. Also, by looking at the sets, Arnav's house looks bigger and cooler!

It's a running trend among North Indians these days? Probably started by the actor Sushant Singh Rajput. idk, singh looks really good in a name.

Arnav is too cool for horses. He'd buy Lamborghinis or Ferraris.

Hhmph!! Khushi toh humari Lakhnow ki rahene wali hai! Woh yeh coffee shoffee nahi peti! She drinks chai. Geet hongi koi modern shadern ladki, so she must be drinking coffee, but not Khushi. Khushi's the chai and jalebi girl.

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.
Arnav? Well he has a sort of the angry young man personality. And he is a diabetic, so he doesn't like sweet. I'd say black coffee would suit him. :D Uski "sugar" toh Khushi hai!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajanlvrkashevx-Sundas-xMrs.MuffinSobtiaa123.80RavishingSaRun..RamKiJanaki..IAmBadGirl

Maya_P

IF-Rockerz

Maya_P

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
way to go Thush...u r a true Maan drooler

maneet_forever9SweetSammy_Darling_pickachuMocoCocokirti_fiji-MaanKiThush-notfadedaway

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

way to go Thush...u r a true Maan drooler

thush you forgot, thush maan sing khurana (touch maan singh khuranaLOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PSweetSammymaneet_forever9undisclosednotfadedaway

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
To the IPKKND fans: Just drag other fans here to answer. Embarrassed

To the Geet fans: LOL I was told to be aware of you guys ( mischievous brats). Thank you for taking it lightly and being awesome with it. Thumbs Up

(I didn't write GHSP because more people are familiar with Geet, not to mention it's a beautiful name. If I could shorten IPKKND to one word I would've. I was tempted to call it just Iss pyar)

Be chill people! You never win by disrespecting others. Hmm this way other mods won't murder me for thinking of such crazy ideas Silly and I can continue to have more battles Cool

2nd round will start in few hours!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

reenasvnithi07kinnu410OmaRamdassLadyFlamemaneet_forever9-Shankar--Veritaserum-SweetSammy_Darling_jyoti06Mrs.MuffinSobtiArwen.RavishingSaRunpickachu..RamKiJanaki..Cute_Ashkirti_fiji-MaanKiThush--Nightingale-notfadedawayundisclosed

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I have a question. Do we have to choose just one show or can we mix and match the questions depending on what we think is true? For example, for the first question, I think MSK is richer than ASR, but I'm not a fan of GHSP and a fan of IPKKND so I don't want to vote all GHSP. Could I just vote the first question MSK and the rest of them IPKKND?

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 01 August 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9-Shankar-kirti_fiji

-MaanKiThush-

IF-Stunnerz

-MaanKiThush-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

phamily is proud
Aww thanks Embarrassed

@ Maya Thanks ..   Hugi never kn that u guys actually read my crap answers LOL

maneet_forever9Maya_PSweetSammypickachuMocoCoco-Nightingale-kirti_fijiundisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top