Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why?

Vampire๐Ÿ˜ณ Vamps Are hott,Sara Gets flashbacks Of Edward In Twilight๐Ÿ˜
And They Have Healing powers And geet Falls Alot So She'll Need them๐Ÿ˜†

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?                                                                           Griffindor,Maan Is Brave And Can Fight Against the whole Worlsd For his geet,Even If He Has TO Hurt Himself๐Ÿ˜ณ

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin,Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?                                                                Griffindor,Geet ke Bina Maan adhoora hain๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do? Ditch Her๐Ÿ˜† Maans Ego Has Alwayss Been Big And Gets In the Way ALOT๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet. Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?
Tell Him To Stop Eating so Much Pasta For breakfast As its Full Of carbs๐Ÿ˜ณ

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?                                                   MBKD,Story Of Maaneets Life๐Ÿ˜† Saala Pyaar Bhi Hua Toh Apne Brother Ki Dulhan se?๐Ÿ˜‰

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?
To The Woods So Maan Can cut Logs Shirtless And sweaty,The TRP's Will Rise And We May Just Get A CON๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Last question: What did you honestly think about this battle?
Fuunnn๐Ÿ˜ณ We Shud Have A Round 3๐Ÿ˜‰

As you know there is new trend right now of Vampires and werewolves. So do you think Maan/ Arnaav would be a good vampire or a good werewolf? Why?
MSK, doesn't follow, he is a leader...and has always been a leader. As per his character he'd rather choose to be a human then any vampire or werewolf. Vampires and werewolves themselves may regret what they are when they fall in love...Maan's decisions are always well thought...he rarely regrets his decisions. Geet was when he started regret at times from the way he used to behave with her. With geet in his life Maan would never choose to be something that is not human...
Harry Potter really belonged to Slytherine...but he wanted to go to Gryffindor...and so the hat chose what he desired. "Leadership"
Usually Slytherine in the movie in a way gave out the impression of evil...was harry evil, no!! It is u that decides how you should be...and just like that Maan is what he is...๐Ÿ˜›

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
Sort of of a funny and silly question. I do love Harry Potter, so eh no problem in answering this.๐Ÿ˜† Doesn't matter which house Maan goes to, as it is the person that makes their right choices. Whether it be Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw one of each house represents Maan's characterization. He values courage, bravery, and loyalty as what he saw in Geet that made him to fall in love with her. I'd say he would be good to go in Gryffindor as it represents the LION...and MSK is a tru Lion. However, Maan too is stubborn, he goes where his heart chooses...he obviously shall honestly guide the hat where he wants to go.

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
It doesn't matter what group Geet would get sorted into because whatever quality she possesses is a mix of everything these houses symbolize. The hat chooses wherever the leader wants to go. Geet is a leader...fighter...brave...she doesn't let others push her around. She has dealt enough of that with her family. She goes where she chooses...where her heart desires. She has a quality of what each house represents...and this answer was too questioned based on her character. Although Geet belongs with her Maan, the lion...so guess where she would go?

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?
As Maan, I know that my lady would never be caught romancing anyone. She loves me and only me, and would never do such a thing.

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet.  Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?
Like Geet always says, my hatta kata maan...even if he gains a 100 pounds to her it won't matter...it is maan whom she loves...his appearance won't matter. Although, if Madam gets angry she may make him do his tai chi. A catch though, MSK would never gain 100 pounds soo suddenly, he works out every day...soo impossible.

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?
Maan and geet wouldn't go see either one of them...first off Maan is NOT a movie watcher...instead he would make the movie session even more special...by taking his wife and surprising her with a beautiful movie of their own...with their own life story included.

Khushi/Geet has a chance to impress Maan/Arnaav by creating a beautiful date. Where will this date take place?
Maan doesn't get impressed very easily...however if we are talking about a date...Maaneet love is sooo intense and passionate...an every day meeting will be like a date.
Firstly, Maan has already been impressed by Geet inumerous times...a date is something that he does need to be impressed with...it is how the person...geet is the girl that has truly won his heart...because simply of what she is...๐Ÿ˜›
It was fun, it made me think...creatively๐Ÿ˜† although my first part was better...i tried with the second.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Au Revoir,Had A Nyc time,Need to go or willl Sleep Thru Sehri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

MSK, doesn't follow, he is a leader...and has always been a leader. As per his character he'd rather choose to be a human then any vampire or werewolf. Vampires and werewolves themselves may regret what they are when they fall in love...Maan's decisions are always well thought...he rarely regrets his decisions. Geet was when he started regret at times from the way he used to behave with her. With geet in his life Maan would never choose to be something that is not human...

If Maan/Arnaav were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
Sort of of a funny and silly question. I do love Harry Potter, so eh no problem in answering this.๐Ÿ˜† Doesn't matter which house Maan goes to, as it is the person that makes their right choices. Whether it be Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw one of each house represents Maan's characterization. He values courage, bravery, and loyalty as what he saw in Geet that made him to fall in love with her. I'd say he would be good to go in Gryffindor as it represents the LION...and MSK is a tru Lion. However, Maan too is stubborn, he goes where his heart chooses...he obviously shall honestly guide the hat where he wants to go.

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
It doesn't matter what group Geet would get sorted into because whatever quality she possesses is a mix of everything these houses symbolize. The hat chooses wherever the leader wants to go. Geet is a leader...fighter...brave...she doesn't let others push her around. She has dealt enough of that with her family. She goes where she chooses...where her heart desires. She has a quality of what each house represents...and this answer was too questioned based on her character. Although Geet belongs with her Maan, the lion...so guess where she would go?

Pretend you are Maan/ Arnaav. You just caught your beloved lady romancing another guy. What would you do?
As Maan, I know that my lady would never be caught romancing anyone. She loves me and only me, and would never do such a thing.

Pretend you are Khushi/Geet.  Your love (Maan/ Arnaav) has gained about an extra 100 pounds over last few months. How would you handle the situation?
Like Geet always says, my hatta kata maan...even if he gains a 100 pounds to her it won't matter...it is maan whom she loves...his appearance won't matter. Although, if Madam gets angry she may make him do his tai chi. A catch though, MSK would never gain 100 pounds soo suddenly, he works out every day...soo impossible.

There are 3 new movies opening, where will Geet+ Maan OR Arnaav+Khushi go? Mere Brother ki dulhan, Bodyguard, and Don 2. Why?
Maan and geet wouldn't go see either one of them...first off Maan is NOT a movie watcher...instead he would make the movie session even more special...by taking his wife and surprising her with a beautiful movie of their own...with their own life story included.

Maan doesn't get impressed very easily...however if we are talking about a date...Maaneet love is sooo intense and passionate...an every day meeting will be like a date.
Firstly, Maan has already been impressed by Geet inumerous times...a date is something that he does need to be impressed with...it is how the person...geet is the girl that has truly won his heart...because simply of what she is...๐Ÿ˜›
It was fun, it made me think...creatively๐Ÿ˜† although my first part was better...i tried with the second.

LOVE your responses ... but Love the one in the BOLD the most ... so true that's our MSK ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago

Who do you think is Richer? Maan Singh Khurana or Arnav Singh Raizada? Why?

Maan is defo richer...

Dude if THE MSK can own an outhouse worth 30 carors... than imagine how much his mansion and company are worth?!!!

Why do they have the same middle name? Share your theory?

Simple to elongate their names!! Having a lamba chauda name makes a huge impact on your reputation and personality!! :)

I like Horses. So how many horses can Maan/Arnav buy for me on my birthday?

A Big whopping 0!!! lol...uhhh great u love horses...me too...but why would he give you a horse?? the only contender for this is Geet and Maaneet's future offsprings!!

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?

Kali karwee coffee? Not Geet...maybe once for  MSK during Pari track...But I think Khushi drinks more...

Name a coffee that suits Maan OR Arnaav's personality.

one and only black coffee!!

Reposting my answers here!:-)
PART 2

Maan is THE BEST in anything he does. So I would say both!!

It's a hard choice...Maan fits in all of them. Anyways,I would choose Gryffindor as their symbol is Lion & MSK is no less than Lion!

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin,Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
Even Geet has all the qualities & fits into all of the above. But again I would say Gryffindor with her Maan <3

According to MSK, Trust & Truth matters the most in any relationship. Moreover, MSK is really possessive about his Geet, he can't see any other guy eyeing his Geet. So as MSK, I trust my Geet & won't question her for a second as I trust her more than myself. But I would defo beat the guy black & blue!

As Geet, I know my maan wouldn't gain weight. He always takes care of his body & does tai-chi. So, no way he'll gain any weight!๐Ÿ˜‰

Geet+Maan will go to watch bodyguard!๐Ÿ˜†

Geet loves eating punjabi food @ dhabbas but MSK likes continental food. I think he has changed a lott after Geet came into his life. So I would say Geet would take him to punjabi dhabba!๐Ÿ˜†

Last question: What did you honestly think about this battle?
Yess It was definitely a lott of fun. I enjoyed a lot & I'm sure so did all other participants:-)

I am a one-show at a time person. Right now I am watching GHSP. So all my answers are regarding that. I know nothing about the other show so please do not take offense. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"The greatest wealth is to live content with little" - Plato
MSK did this. He lost all his wealth because he gave it to his stepmother. Inspite of that he and Geet were very happy in their little world and contented with what they had. This is the hallmark of MSK. He is blessed to have a life partner in Geet who will stand with him always, the love and blessings of his daadima and a friend like Adi.

Cos they are both basically from Punjab ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Forget the horses. Can I get a ride on a horse sitting in front of Maan like Geet did on her wedding day. Please ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I will give up a thousand horses for one horseride sitting in front of Maan ๐Ÿ˜
It is quality not quantity that wins in this case ๐Ÿ˜›

Who do you think drinks more coffee, Khushi or Geet? If they don't drink coffee what do they drink?
Geet drinks tea and embodies my favorite quote
"A woman is like a tea bag - you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt.
Geet is a strong woman who fights against situations to create a better tomorrow. She is very resilient. She is a breath of fresh air just like a cup of tea freshens up your mind and body. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maan reminds me of a cuban espresso coffee. The thing is so potent it is served in very tiny containers (approximately half the size of your little finger). But a few sips of that are so potent that it can keep you up all night. It is very addictive too. Maan can have the same effect on you. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Hats Off To Maaneetians...
Im Proud To Be A Maaneetians๐Ÿค—...
Edited by LoNeLy..GaL - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Nah! Vampires and werewolves are overrated and the ones I've come across are to girly, too emotional and too unconvincing๐Ÿ˜†...these fellas are REAL men...a man's man! So I think they would surpass any supernatural creatures since they are gorgeous Greek Gods!โ˜บ๏ธ
The house that always wins: derrr!๐Ÿ˜‰

If Khushi/Geet were in Hogwarts which house would they get sorted into? Gryffindor, Slytherin,Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
Ohhh! Another HP question...if only I actually read the books! I guess ravenclaw b/c sadi Geet is a real sherni and fiesty like something one would associate with "claw"!๐Ÿคฃ

Easy. Just walk!  When MSK walks all the girls will faint and all guys ki hawa nikal jaati hai๐Ÿ˜†..it's all about the walk baby!๐Ÿ˜†

The only thing that comes to mind when I think of sexy, beastly Maan is the bishtar...I guess there's an activity in my mind both could engage in to burn some extra calories!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

HAHAHA!!! Maneet would def go to see Bodyguard b/c both love "action"!๐Ÿ˜†
Where should any beautiful date take place...in the arms of the man you love!๐Ÿ˜ณ

More entertaining than Christopher Nolan films (which are REALLY entertaining...so you know how much I love it)!!!
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I am a one-show at a time person. Right now I am watching GHSP. So all my answers are regarding that. I know nothing about the other show so please do not take offense. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"The greatest wealth is to live content with little" - Plato
MSK did this. He lost all his wealth because he gave it to his stepmother. Inspite of that he and Geet were very happy in their little world and contented with what they had. This is the hallmark of MSK. He is blessed to have a life partner in Geet who will stand with him always, the love and blessings of his daadima and a friend like Adi.

Cos they are both basically from Punjab ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Forget the horses. Can I get a ride on a horse sitting in front of Maan like Geet did on her wedding day. Please ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I will give up a thousand horses for one horseride sitting in front of Maan ๐Ÿ˜
It is quality not quantity that wins in this case ๐Ÿ˜›

Geet drinks tea and embodies my favorite quote
"A woman is like a tea bag - you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt.
Geet is a strong woman who fights against situations to create a better tomorrow. She is very resilient. She is a breath of fresh air just like a cup of tea freshens up your mind and body. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maan reminds me of a cuban espresso coffee. The thing is so potent it is served in very tiny containers (approximately half the size of your little finger). But a few sips of that are so potent that it can keep you up all night. It is very addictive too. Maan can have the same effect on you. ๐Ÿ˜†
Wowww๐Ÿ‘