Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i also wanted to add that in that family scene-arnav was an outsider haina?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: geet.a

i also wanted to add that in that family scene-arnav was an outsider haina?

Haan he was quite detached ...and sort of aloof
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

Ah, as a matter of fact, I DID want to add something!! (Not that your post is any less awesome πŸ˜‰)

Yes, there was not much of Arnav. But in the little that we DID see, we got SO MUCH insight.

Here's what I wrote in a conversation w/ a friend on FB:

"Arnav wants to feel needed. gosh, i'm having a heart ache over the poor guy Q_Q OOOH, can't wait for the moment he finds that he IS needed, and that too by our Khushi :D"

My friend asked WHO he wants to feel needed by. My response:

"by SOMEONE. see, up to now, he believed his sister was the only one who had the right to rely on him. it's because of his own nature that he wants to feel needed, cuz he doesn't let others in his life that easy (if at all). see, he ONLY adores his Di. his Di doesn't ONLY adore him. and that hurts. but he's been letting Khushi in gradually...that's why he feels a sense of responsibility towards her :D"

so, in those little scenes, we saw some sadness and resentment in his eyes. but also the feeling that, hey, this is my sister's happiness. i'm willing to give up my selfish and possessive feelings if she's happy and in love.

that's v interesting!!

😳

he does want to be only loved...makes sense;...
lovely
i love u n ur friend fr this!πŸ‘
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geet.a

that's v interesting!!

😳

he does want to be only loved...makes sense;...
lovely
i love u n ur friend fr this!πŸ‘

aw, glad you found it interesting! πŸ€—
bikerider thumbnail
wow nicely written πŸ‘
i agree that CVs are doing a great job.  but shyam and his vows
his sweet talk  
Arnav never remembers  kushi unless and until somethings or
somebody reminds him πŸ˜† so its ok

what is this shyam upto πŸ˜•
if this is like shehr e dil key darwazay
then definetly not great 😭

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Geeet,πŸ€—

hiii jaani nice post.πŸ‘... lot of analysis n thesis... huh... πŸ˜†... !!!!! good good...!!!!! so khushi thinks of arnav... but mr. raizada does not ... which i guess is apt... wen his sis is so happy to have her husband bak... why wud he think of khushi...!!!! there's still some time... bfr... all this time and thoughts are taken over by khushi...!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

soumya
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anjali wanted to tie a raksha dhaga- while akash complied, Arnav with his OH SO STYLISH pose(which just about killed me with it's sexiness!) declined. So his bro-in-law limped over and tied it..
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
so did i!! well thats the only part i liked about today!!πŸ₯Ί
fab post jii..mujje yeh copy karke rakhna hai har post mein paste karne ke liyye!!πŸ˜†
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you geet. a for wrtiing , so many vaild points and a brilliant post. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have to agree , I would find it strange , if Arnav suddenly started to have flashbacks of Khushi , in the middle of Anjali being happy that her husband is back at home.And in such importtnant family scences,  I would find it really unbelieavble.
The best scene , was when Anjali and Shyam were saying the vows. You could tell by Anjali's face that she thinks the world of her hsband, thinks he is the king. Wheras Shyam was thinking about Khushi , and to me some sort of sinster look on his face.

We can deftneily see the dark side will slowly start to come out from Shyam .

And remember people this is a star plus drama , so this drama has to appeal all ages not just the younger audience.

Well done to Daljeet and Abhass , i thought they acted really superb !
Indeed,it was very interesting to see the other side of Shyam,Abhaas Mehta did an excellent job.I just loved the transformation,so convincing!So many shades!
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArnavKhushi1996

I agree with you for that πŸ˜Š Even though Shyam acts really well, I just feel really bad about how he is hurting his sweet poor wife who has no clue who he really is πŸ˜”

i feel bad for anjali tooπŸ˜• but see the sheer evilnessπŸ˜ƒ