Anjum fabulous acting

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I must say acting is real tough job ,one has just get out of oneself to explore emotions.the way gauri acted today ,use dekhar mere fefde jaise mere hath mein agaye.acting requires a lot of energy.anjum great acting.todays episode belongs to u.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes, she cant handle the day-to-day small emotional scenes well  -- but when there is heavy emotional scenes she does it exceptionally well.

today she was great -- and the scene on the beach when she confronted jagat was just fabulous.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yup it was she rocked today actingwise , the way she went to mandir and the way she bursted at jagat fab👏, , life ki cruel destiny, jagya se do baar shaadi huyi dono baar illegal😆

she was fantastic👏aaj kaa episode mast tha except for the first partm haveli is again getting bloody boring🥱
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good performance by anjum...she is in the best role in BV right now...Her character is grey unlike Jagat's which is black and anandi's which is white...So she can show a wide spectrum of emotions...and she is doing a very good job
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is one of the biggest plus points of BV...CASTING.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It can most definitely make or break a show...which is very rare to see in a show..😎

May it be Anjum, Smita, Pratyusha, Shashank, Janvi, Bhairavi, Anoop or ofcourse Surekhaji...name any...and dey are fab..!!!👍🏼👏

And wen it comes to Anjum...she a fantastic actress...her role is very tough to enact...playing happy, sad, angry and literally MAD at the same time..!!😃

Hats off to one and all...!!👏
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but I disagree. There is no need to screech and shout to show emotions heavy duty emotions as TV types seem to think. I found the actress really was grating on my nerves.  
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Sorry but I disagree. There is no need to screech and shout to show emotions heavy duty emotions as TV types seem to think. I found the actress really was grating on my nerves.  

i agree wid u!! screaming & screching liks a lunatic or a banshee can't b termed as fab acting though i agree that shes as gud as Pratuysha or Samita or Neha but not fab. i find her acting as overacting esply in such scenes. though i say each 2 his own!!!😊😊

and really crying A doesn't get on my nerves as much as G's screaming like a lunatic!!🥱🥱🥱🥱and in emotional scenes where sum1 has 2 show his/her emotions silently by giving expressions or emotions like Pratyusha can b called gud acting & not screaming, shouting & asking quesns like ":kyun-kyun-kyun"
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tiny15

i agree wid u!! screaming & screching liks a lunatic or a banshee can't b termed as fab acting though i agree that shes as gud as Pratuysha or Samita or Neha but not fab. i find her acting as overacting esply in such scenes. though i say each 2 his own!!!😊😊

and really crying A doesn't get on my nerves as much as G's screaming like a lunatic!!🥱🥱🥱🥱and in emotional scenes where sum1 has 2 show his/her emotions silently by giving expressions or emotions like Pratyusha can b called gud acting & not screaming, shouting & asking quesns like ":kyun-kyun-kyun"

BV does really have a good cast. Even Pratyusha and Shashank were very raw initally and they have improved a lot. Now all the 3 leads(Pratyusha, Shashank, Anjum) do a decent job acting wise. But Gauri's today's screeching scene really reflected badly on her as an actress. But perhaps I cant blame her completely. Channels love high pitched drama and she was prolly following director's instructions.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I believe anandi n gaurir diff characters.one is soft ,the other one loud so their way reacting is also difert ,bt yes i dint like j screamd wen g left or a screamd coming to know abt j.wen a person simply shouts keee i dnt like although i love shashank pratuysha acting just speaking a few scenes how emotions shown on break ups ,that day veer also screamd on the road bt dis today scene she gave her best as per her character.it reflects the extent of pains which is stil alive that she gt in childhood.in real life we al react to emotions differtly ,some just stay silent.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Tanvi here...

Every way does not react the same way to adversity.

Some go silent, some rant and scream...

Gauri belonged to the second category...DS though being a more stronger and assertive person belongs to the silent category...

Anjum did the role very well...she did scream a lot but i think it suited the character she portrayed. That is what Gauri did all the day in haveli...She is not the sitting in corner and crying types, she is the one wailing and breaking things type...