Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I must say acting is real tough job ,one has just get out of oneself to explore emotions.the way gauri acted today ,use dekhar mere fefde jaise mere hath mein agaye.acting requires a lot of energy.anjum great acting.todays episode belongs to u.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaygandhitvfreaqsmiley96geet138prassy.kavidwscvivacious_priyahima_123swethasyam08Rolzzintruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anjum fabulous acting" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinoo

IF-Dazzler

tinoo

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
yes, she cant handle the day-to-day small emotional scenes well  -- but when there is heavy emotional scenes she does it exceptionally well.

today she was great -- and the scene on the beach when she confronted jagat was just fabulous.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaswethasyam08Rolzzintruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

yup it was she rocked today actingwise , the way she went to mandir and the way she bursted at jagat fabClap, , life ki cruel destiny, jagya se do baar shaadi huyi dono baar illegalOuchLOL

she was fantasticClapaaj kaa episode mast tha except for the first partm haveli is again getting bloody boringSleepy

Edited by intruderfast - 01 August 2011 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqRolzz

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Good performance by anjum...she is in the best role in BV right now...Her character is grey unlike Jagat's which is black and anandi's which is white...So she can show a wide spectrum of emotions...and she is doing a very good job

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11AbhiAnipjyoswethasyam08intruderfast

dwsc

Goldie

dwsc

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
That is one of the biggest plus points of BV...CASTING.StarStarStarStarStar

It can most definitely make or break a show...which is very rare to see in a show..Cool

May it be Anjum, Smita, Pratyusha, Shashank, Janvi, Bhairavi, Anoop or ofcourse Surekhaji...name any...and dey are fab..!!!Thumbs UpClap

And wen it comes to Anjum...she a fantastic actress...her role is very tough to enact...playing happy, sad, angry and literally MAD at the same time..!!Big smile

Hats off to one and all...!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134smiley96swethasyam08intruderfast

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Sorry but I disagree. There is no need to screech and shout to show emotions heavy duty emotions as TV types seem to think. I found the actress really was grating on my nerves.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharudivyababutvfreaqWebsieanshanshtrendzyShoma_-Aiza-atriaPicasso9tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Sorry but I disagree. There is no need to screech and shout to show emotions heavy duty emotions as TV types seem to think. I found the actress really was grating on my nerves.  
i agree wid u!! screaming & screching liks a lunatic or a banshee can't b termed as fab acting though i agree that shes as gud as Pratuysha or Samita or Neha but not fab. i find her acting as overacting esply in such scenes. though i say each 2 his own!!!SmileSmile

and really crying A doesn't get on my nerves as much as G's screaming like a lunatic!!SleepySleepySleepySleepyand in emotional scenes where sum1 has 2 show his/her emotions silently by giving expressions or emotions like Pratyusha can b called gud acting & not screaming, shouting & asking quesns like ":kyun-kyun-kyun"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharudivyababutvfreaqWebsietrendzyShoma_Picasso9RockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by kshreya2002

i agree wid u!! screaming & screching liks a lunatic or a banshee can't b termed as fab acting though i agree that shes as gud as Pratuysha or Samita or Neha but not fab. i find her acting as overacting esply in such scenes. though i say each 2 his own!!!SmileSmile

and really crying A doesn't get on my nerves as much as G's screaming like a lunatic!!SleepySleepySleepySleepyand in emotional scenes where sum1 has 2 show his/her emotions silently by giving expressions or emotions like Pratyusha can b called gud acting & not screaming, shouting & asking quesns like ":kyun-kyun-kyun"

BV does really have a good cast. Even Pratyusha and Shashank were very raw initally and they have improved a lot. Now all the 3 leads(Pratyusha, Shashank, Anjum) do a decent job acting wise. But Gauri's today's screeching scene really reflected badly on her as an actress. But perhaps I cant blame her completely. Channels love high pitched drama and she was prolly following director's instructions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharutvfreaqtrendzyPicasso9tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top