So, who are the leads of the show again?!

Posted: 12 years ago
Shyam and Anjali?! Sheesh, no offense, but can we have some scenes for Arnav and Khushi? Earlier, our problem was that there were no scenes of them together. Now, it's reached a stage where they don't even have scenes separately! 

No wonder the show is call iss pyaar ko kya naam do? Coz they are never really gonna find out the answer - how would they? If they've no scenes!
lol u really need to chill a bit dude
they are th eleads btu eyelocks and scenes without a story makes NO sense to anyone

I agree , with geet. a. Just need to chill , other characters are just as importnat . We can't keep having scenes with eyelocks all the time , otherwise no story can develop at all. Other characters are important in the Khushi and Arnav life . So it makes sense that they do have screen time.

Agreed but shyams grossing me out
Agree with Geet.a and Priya! :) Just chill, because Shyam is a very important part of the story as well :) We will get ArHi scenes sooner or later :) Let the story build up :D
@Priya

there is story and then there is STORY... dont want eyelocks.. but @mastmovie asked a simple question.. the mead couple has to be in the screen... and the parallel lead.. "parallel" .. not HOGGING the whole screen...

No offense.. both are brilliant actors... it was good watching them interact.. but.. ab agar "ras malai" mangi hai to "basundi" to nahi chalega na... (**no matter how tasty) ðŸ˜Š
I'm sorry but this story needs to have something actually happening in it, to grab the audiences attention, for instance they could have moved the story on a bit with Khushi actually seeing Shyam to make up for the laborious Shyam and Anjali track, we need the excitement back, otherwise I hate to state the obvious the TRPs are going to go down and it will be too late to save the show.
O. M. G.

seriously, people??

i ask you this, would you have liked Pride and Prejudice if you didn't know what happened to Jane and Bingley? or what Wickham did with Lydia??

honestly. stories are NOT just about the main characters. main characters have CHARACTER because of their surroundings, their environment, and that includes side characters.

and since Shyam seems to be the leading villain (with Bua-ji making second place 😆), it's granted that he's gonna get several episodes to himself. i mean, you don't see us HP fans complaining when a Voldemort scene stretches for too long 😛

kick back, watch the show and enjoy it for all the twists and turns. if you're just in for the romance, then wait for the love scenes to be uploaded separately. but DO NOT insult the institution of good story-writing and plot development.

sorry if i'm being mean, sorry if you don't agree, sorry if i've been overly offensive. but i HAD to let that out. *whew*
I really dont think that its too early to reveal Shyam's truth to the families coz we have been seeing Shyam since the 2nd day of the show and he's always remained a mystery. After so much dragging they revealed it to the viewers. Last whole week's episodes were filler except the breaking fast and revealing Anjali's hubby's identity episodes. I really want to see this creep getting kicked ðŸ˜¡