Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Same here,, but 2 hours less than you.. at 7:05 pm Big smile hows the weather? warm aur thoda thanda?

I wish it was thoda thanda! Today it is expected to be 27% degrees, HUMID. its boiling nowadays. I hate summer. LOL LOL and on top of it, from next week, I start work and, I am gonna be hot and hungry Cry , Lawrd save me Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Koffee With TV # 16*~ (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Imu.M-

Same here,, but 2 hours less than you.. at 7:05 pm Big smile hows the weather? warm aur thoda thanda?

I wish it was thoda thanda! Today it is expected to be 27% degrees, HUMID. its boiling nowadays. I hate summer. LOL LOL and on top of it, from next week, I start work and, I am gonna be hot and hungry Cry , Lawrd save me Embarrassed

OMG! you would have been died here,  the temperature soars to 45-48 degrees celcius plus humid.Confusedlol.. aww, thats true,  Allah gonna give you the power, what else i can say LOL

Edited by Sano88 - 03 August 2011 at 12:32am

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

OMG! you would have been died here,  the temperature soars for abt 45-48 degrees plus humid.Confusedlol.. aww, thats true,  Allah gonna give you the power, what else i can say LOL

45-48? Are you actually kidding meh (says it in a yorkshire accent), Ok on a second thought maybe it isnt so bad here. Confused, Forget saving me, Lawrd save you.

What's new anyway?

Sano88

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

OMG! you would have been died here,  the temperature soars for abt 45-48 degrees plus humid.Confusedlol.. aww, thats true,  Allah gonna give you the power, what else i can say LOL

45-48? Are you actually kidding meh (says it in a yorkshire accent), Ok on a second thought maybe it isnt so bad here. Confused, Forget saving me, Lawrd save you.

What's new anyway?

hhhaha, nopes. I not kidding.. Well, UAE is a desreted place LOLgarmi hogi hi.. God should save everyone lol.

nothing much.. at your side/> I'm actually liking preeto show lol.. I'd seen you posting there.

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

hhhaha, nopes. I not kidding.. Well, UAE is a desreted place LOLgarmi hogi hi.. God should save everyone lol.

nothing much.. at your side/> I'm actually liking preeto show lol.. I'd seen you posting there.

Remind me never to go UAE. Cas I don't like too much hot. I get so irritated and loose my temper Dead

Nothing really, just been fasting and sleeping and praying, and watching 1 or 2 show if i get time. And hahah, I need to watch the show regularly, and haha forget the show. Preeto is so cute, EmbarrassedLOL

You watch Beend Banungana Ghodi Chadunga? I think that show is quite good. I'm waiting for Dharampatni, well my family is, they are mad for Santo and Mum's crazy for Harshad Confused

Sano88

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Remind me never to go UAE. Cas I don't like too much hot. I get so irritated and loose my temper Dead

and i hate cold places..LOL

Nothing really, just been fasting and sleeping and praying, and watching 1 or 2 show if i get time. And hahah, I need to watch the show regularly, and haha forget the show. Preeto is so cute, EmbarrassedLOL

What's the time there? Doyou watch hum tv? ramdan shows are reallt worth watchinf Big smile yea, she is.. LOL lol,  tell me.. its been 3 days since i'd seen any show properly.. LOL

You watch Beend Banungana Ghodi Chadunga? I think that show is quite good. I'm waiting for Dharampatni, well my family is, they are mad for Santo and Mum's crazy for Harshad Confused

I'd been following this show when it got started, but now i dont get the time..LOL oh yea, have seen its promos..  I'm not liking this girl santo Confused

-Imu.M-

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

I wait for Winter so eagerly it freaks people out. I'm a person who loves, wind, rain, snow, cold. Embarrassed

What's the time there? Doyou watch hum tv? ramdan shows are reallt worth watchinf Big smile yea, she is.. LOL lol,  tell me.. its been 3 days since i'd seen any show properly.. LOL It's 7:46 am right now, and I havent slept since Sehri which was at 3 :/

I'd been following this show when it got started, but now i dont get the time..LOL oh yea, have seen its promos..  I'm not liking this girl santo Confused

Which one, Preeto? Tell me about it, so i decide to watch the Omnibus at weekends when all the episodes are aired one after one, saves me a lot of time during the weekdays.  And why not liking Santo?

I personally feel she seems a bit older than Harshad but its probably because I have seen her in Bandini previously an all. But she's a good actress though, I'd admit

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

[

I wait for Winter so eagerly it freaks people out. I'm a person who loves, wind, rain, snow, cold. Embarrassed

totally opposite of me.. Ilike rain.. dont talk abt snow though... thinking of cold weather makes me feel aaahh.. dunno, but i dont feel good lol

What's the time there? Doyou watch hum tv? ramdan shows are reallt worth watchinf Big smile yea, she is.. LOL lol,  tell me.. its been 3 days since i'd seen any show properly.. LOL It's 7:46 am right now, and I havent slept since Sehri which was at 3 :/

dont u think you should sleep now?

[/QUOTE]

Which one, Preeto? Tell me about it, so i decide to watch the Omnibus at weekends when all the episodes are aired one after one, saves me a lot of time during the weekdays.  And why not liking Santo?

Preeto is the only show which i can see properly,  the repeat telcast fallson teh category of 10 and I'm free at that time.. i find her annoying LOL

I personally feel she seems a bit older than Harshad but its probably because I have seen her in Bandini previously an all. But she's a good actress though, I'd admit
[/QUOTE]

She's just 19 ji and harshad 26 shayadLOL

-Imu.M-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top