Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Netz

maanerdra seems to just come straight from our dream...

awsum going...
geetasri's expressions are sooo realistic...
updt soon dr...

hei Maanendra has really came out from my dream dear❤️... dont forget he is my MAAN... 😊

Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Awesome update... Just speechless...can't say which part is the best...I loved the whole part...expressions...writing...flawless...you did your best.👍🏼

thanx a lot ... ur acceptance means a lot to me😊
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mhz007

wow wow wow...awsm...lvd it..pls pls update soon...dont b late pls...

thanx for ur comment... I l try to do d next post soon😊
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammykhurana

Wow...awesome...!!!!
Geet was so angry...I kno only an artistic mind will
Notice her flawless beauty n physic...
Gr8 description of Maan...
U r such a gr8 writer...
It mite hv obviously taken a lots of tym...
Continue soon...waiting for next part...
I guess our telepathy is very nice...
This tym again I thot wen r u going to update
N here it is...m just amazed of my own thots...
Loads n loads of love,hugs n kisses...
Thnkx a lot n keep writing...!!!!!!!

thanx for ur comment... I really loved it when ur lovely comments come... its inspire me a lot😊
810Kankana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Tor updates er saathe eta ke add kore dis.
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME UPDATE PLS CONTINUE SOON
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Hei friends again sorry for the late update... pata nahi y I can't end writing in less than one week ... next time I promise I will try to update soon... I am too tired to edit... pls if there is ne thing wrong feel free to criticize it... n pls pls comment ... ur comment is d best gift for a writer like me 

Part 3: Tose Naina Lage

It was the time of after noon. There was laziness in the nature. So calm and so silent. Only the whistle of a bird was breaking the silence in a gap of certain time. Geetasri was lying idly on her bed opening her eyes towards the roof of the room and watching nothing. She was rewinding all that happened in the last week. Nothing has changed in her life but still it seems very unnatural to her. Sometimes when you are expecting a drastic change in your life, the unchanged circumstances can make you feel strange. It was the same thing happening with Geetasri. No it's not that everything remained same. Before that day Rajlaxmi used to come in this boring hour to give her company. They would have share everything, Geetasri would tell her what she has read or learnt from Devdutt and Rajlaxmi would tell her about the gossips other devdasis are doing in their room. Most of their gossips were like a puzzle to these two girls. Rajlaxmi would say that other girls talk about some strange thing called sex; they read some books in colloquial dialect which includes descriptions of the body of men and women and their physical relationships. In Geetasri's dictionary sexuality was another name of obscenity. She was kept away from the world of physicality till date. She can't even imagine how those girls can mix love with some thing like that so shamelessly.

After that day Rajlaxmi has came to her room for two or three times to share everything with her Geet didi but she would avoid her. Rajlaxmi may be was young and nave but not that fool that she won't be able Geet did's behavior so she stopped coming in her room. After Geetasri's mother's death this is the first time she felt there is nobody there for her.

She left the bed and come out of her room and tip toed towards the room of other devdasi's from where constant sound of giggling was coming. It seems there is a change in the topic of their discussion. It was the new sculptor who has came to curve the new idol of Radha-Madhav and to decorate the the temple. He is staying in a old deserted hut a little far from the temple and has started his work in the purana mandir (or would be Radha Madhav mandir). Geetasri didn't get a chance to see him but she has a great interest on him. She has heard that he is as handsome as an idol. These girls had nothing to do without fascinating about him. Its like their new hobby. Well this unknown man has developed a bad habit in her. Now a days she would often stood behind the girl's room and over hear their talk as she wanted to know about him. She heard more that those Devdasis are called for serve him as his model to create his sculptures. They would stand there in front of him in different postures as he direct and would admire him for the whole day. It was her secret desire to become his model. She tried to seek permission from Devdutt but he avoided it by telling he will think about it later.

Geetasri was overhearing them unknown of the fact that two big deep eyes caught her doing this crime from a distance and smiled.

Geetasri came out in the balcony of her room. Still it was dark but it seemed dawn was not far away. A hint of light started to caress the east horizon. Geetasri had to wake up early as she had to be present there in the morning aarti and some times she has to sing there. But she has time for that. She went down to the backside veranda of the temple. This is her favorite place. Most of the time it remained isolated. Though there was some old sculptures curved on the wall which she used to hate. She just overlooked them and chose a spot and stood there in the right posture of Kattak. She folded her arms and started chanting the 'Bol', " Dha Dhin Dhin Da ' Na Tin Tin Na."  In a moment she forgot everything and started moving with the bol.  Rhythm of her ghungur, her bol and her footstep created a perfect symphony. After a week she has come here to dance. With her every swing she started forgetting the world around. She was so lost in her dance she failed to notice someone is standing there and observing her without a blink.

Maanendra was passing by there after bathing in the river. She stooped by the melodious sound of ghungur and got rooted in that very place after discovering the source of the sound. A heavenly enchantress was dancing in front of his eyes. He became more curious seeing her dress. It was not the traditional dress of Devdasis of here or of Southern India. Yes he had seen this type of dress in Baranasi once but this dance style is completely unknown to him. He has seen Odissi, Bharatnatyam, Mohini atyam but not this. He was lost in her. Every posture of her was itself a piece of art. He noticed that in the course of her dance her bare shoulder and curvy midriff was flashing out giving him a sense of pleasure. Her dupatta has moved away from its place revealing her cleavage. He was checking her with a mischievous smile in his face.

After a long time Geetasri restored her sense and stop her dance. She was panting heavily. It was only then she became conscious about some one's presence. She turned only to face Maanendra almost from no distance. She was shocked to see an unknown man from such proximity. She wanted to move backward but couldn't cause her eyes didn't want to miss the view of this sculpture like physic. Uh what is this' she thought. What I am doing? He Sri Krishna help me. but her Sri Krishna was in no mood to help her. So her eyes continued exploring his bare chest giving her body an unknown pleasure. She looked upward and her eyes meet with his to discover they are staring at her with out a blink. Her eyes also got hooked with his. An unknown sensation ran through her vein which she couldn't name but secretly liked it. Though she tried hard to conceal it; it added a pink shade in her cheeks. It felt like his eyes are touching her without even laying a finger on her skin.

Maanendra was noticing her reaction and smirking inside. He could see it clearly that this girl is new to this kind of experience. He was really enjoying her reactions. He took one step forward and intensified his gaze to prolong this situation and to make it a little tougher for her. His warm breath was increasing her heart beat. A chilly stream went down in her spine. Her hand went on to grab her dupatta over her bosom and dragged it in its place. She tried to control her heavy breath to cover up the ups and downs of her heavy bosoms but failed. She couldn't take it any more and snapped out from the gaze and turned from him.

Geetasri: who are you? Don't you know it's wrong to observe some one secretly like this?   

This sensation was even new to Maanendra. As a sculptor he has got opportunity to see many beautiful Devdasis. They came and stood in seductive postures as his model. He was quite habituated with this. He never felt like that before not even when he touched them for the sake of his job. The entire group of half naked enchantress failed to do what a little glance of bare toes of this girl created in him. His whole soul and body was drowning in the ocean of undiscovered pleasure but he was smart enough to cover it up when he through another question to her in the answer of her question.

Maanendra: Oh overhearing someone and eavesdropping is not wrong at all right?

Maanendra smirked. Geetasri's eyes popped out as she saw herself to get caught red handedly in his hand. She gulped her saliva and started blabbering.

Geetasri: who said I was eavesdropping?

Maanendra: Yesterday, I saw you doing so from the purana mandir.

Geetasri: It was not me. How do you know it was me? You can't recognize me clearly from that far.  

Maanendra: yes I can' I am a sculptor. I can recognize any figure even if I saw it from a distance.

Maanendra smirked. As its not her figure only its her different kind of attire that helped him to recognize her but he didn't disclose it as he was thoroughly enjoying this conversation. In other hand Geetasri was embarrassed like hell to be caught in her act. 

Maanendra came near to her and whispered in her ear. 

Maanendra: and what are you doing here? Dancing in this odd hour? You have come to see me right?

Geetasri wanted to bury herself in the land below her in shame. How could this man understand the deepest secret of her heart? It was true that when she heard that Maanendra used to visit that place in everyday in the time of dawn, she couldn't resist herself. She wanted to see him or may be there was another intension of seeing herself in his eyes. But she was denying the fact to herself. And was trying to make herself believe that she came here only to dance and their meeting was an accident. Asking his name was only to strengthen her belief but God knows how he guessed it right. She could feel Maanendra was smirking or may be laughing at her.

Geetasri blabbered : wo... wo main

She mustered her courage to look behind but Maanendra was gone before.  

*********************************************************************************

precap: ankhe mili hai to baate bhi  to badhni chahiye na😉

please hit the LIKE button 

and 

leave a comment

ur comment is valuable for me

Sayanee😊

Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, continue soon.
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update... loved it
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
yaar itne bade update ke baad itne chote comments😔... pls thodi to long comment dedo koi😭