Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: april12

even though i'm not hindu, i enjoyed the story.

i've never read any ff set on that time period and the devdasi concept really attracted me to this ff.
if u write more do tell us.

thank u .. n in historical stuffs religion doesn't really matters .. I have read many stories on Mughal era Muslims, Buddhist time n Christian back ground n loved them.. I wud have love to write on them if some idea ever comes ... here Devdasi system gave me d idea of writing .. I am so glad that u enjoyed .. I will defo pm u my upcoming works 

nga0130 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved ur usage of history..!!
grt peice of work..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this was really a very beautiful story...

I used to wait for its updates...

perfect ending for a beautiful FF...

waiting for u to start another story...

and what about ur another FF---Saamne Wali Khidki...

hope u will update that FF now...

thanx for pm...

286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

really its a beautiful end of a beautiful story...

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: nga0130

simply brilliant

loved ur usage of history..!!
grt peice of work..

thank u .. it was gr8 to hear something like that .. thanks😊
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarkh26

extremely sorry for the late reply dear. its been monhs since i had visited forum and read all the last three parts in a go.

wow finally maan and geet became one.
i was so happy when maan found geet.

i wanted maaneeet in the epilogue tooo😭

but stilll loved the ending.
i trul;y appreciate the fact that u did not kill dev in ur ff.

because his life had now become a curse.

i recently read a poem name psalm of life written by H.W.Longfellow.

dust thou art, to dust returnest ,
was not spoken of the soul.

well these lines say that a mans body is born from soil and ends in soil but the soul is always immortal .

but i would say that its not only the soul but love is also immortal. maan andgeets love is something that can even win over death. mrityunjai is a perfect title for the ff !!!!!

i would just like to modify the above lines as

dust thou art , dust thou returnest ,
was not spoken of love.

on the whol;e loved ur ff sayanee. it aws a really plesent journey . if time permits pls give another epilogue with maaneet.

waiting for mohenjadaro.😊

wow beautiful lines .. n hat a lovely comment .. I really appreciate ur reviews .. yes everything that is beautiful is imortal n Love is one of them .. n I didn't wanted to give Devdutt death but punishment .. punishment what cud burn his soul not his body

sanjh89 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
a sinner is a sinner... nonetheless his sin was an outcome of obsessed love...
DEVDATT ..though did too many sins for the sake of love...he did portray character of a man truly and madly obsessed in love... Any man who s so much in love will no doubt cross any barrier to secure his woman... Be it the virtue or vice...
DEVDATT ...I doubt would have done smthng mean to GEETASRI... coz she was his obsession and he kind of prayed her...though his means of showing was different...
I don't find his love to be less pious than SHANTANU and HE PRINCE{ apology, I forgot the name}...
his love was not tainted...it was at the level of MAAN... the only difference was that his love took the negative path of love i.e. selfishness and again obsession...whereas MAAN's was on the positive and more difficult part of selflessness n passion...and that s where DEVDATT lost...
I still won't take him as villain...but vl consider him an e.g. of true but unfortunately misguided love...
But nevertheless as I said above... a sinner is a sinner...howsoever good hearted he may...

love

SANJH
sanjh89 thumbnail
CHAPTER 20
 Goodness woman!!! you left butterflies fluttering in my stomach...
well as always MAANEET TOGETHERNESS in your story always carry the aura of ...UMM... I must say purity...nthng dramatic jst simple gestures...mountain solid faith... soul assuring promises...
the promises not only  assure MAANEET but me too..that they indeed are FOREVER...
that s it...plz...can't write more...

love

SANJH
sanjh89 thumbnail
EPILOGUE
SPLENDID!!!
 DEVDATT's  denial again assured me his strength... the deity didn't changed his mind but path of his love i.e. from selfishness to selflessness...he was contended for Rajlaxmi...he became assured for GEET... no doubt he committed unforgivables...but so strong was his love that even LORD KRISHNA forgave him...in the form of his true smile on seeing Rajlaxmi with Shantanu n wishing for her and in the form of Stopping him from killing MAAN or abducting GEETand more importantly Him accepting MAANEET... so God again made him PRIEST despite being a sinner... like oters even his one sided love story will alwys live forever...
MAANEET well All people out there said too much... and besides their nthng much left to write...

well...it was kind of epilogue..i always wanted to read but never got one...
THANK YOU...

love

SANJH
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Story clearly states Love is Eternal !!!
The way he found his love who is just waiting for him.
Their trust in their Love and each other ..!!!
The way u portrayed each character was best .. FLAWLESS.
Devdutt's lust destroyed his soul, but it showed the strength of their love, their togetherness, and their trust.
Finally the fear in him that how he would face Him shacked is whole existence and the way he accepted his defeat !!!
The love story emphasize on Victory of Love and goodness over Lust and evilness.
Finally stating that one day one need to face the one who is the creator.
awesome story !!!

PS:I know I'm late but sorry an assignment came up and i was held up.
thnxs for the PM
Keep writing and entertaining us.