MRITYUNJAI-Some Love Stories Never Die MGff cmpltd - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess_mimi

areee post kobe korbi???? 2 bochor por????

Aami o next ud er jonno wait korchi...
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

Aami o next ud er jonno wait korchi...

hmm... sobai w8 kor6e... di e khali next updt ta diche na 

Originally posted by princess_mimi

hmm... sobai w8 kor6e... di e khali next updt ta diche na 

ami kal porsu r moddhei korbo... pls give me some more time😭

here is the 2nd part of  Mrityunjai... sorry for late update... I am writing it for last 3days but nothing was going right ... it came out after my final trial... hope u like it & pls hit the like button n leave a comment pls😭 

Part 2 : The sculptor

Geetasri entered her room. She was getting furious. She threw all her ornaments from the marble dressing table. Threw all the ornaments she was wearing, her yearning, bangles, her mangtika in anger. She tore down her dupatta from her head and opened her long volume of hair. Her heart was beating fast. Her gold like skin tone became reddish. She threw a glance to her own image on the mirror. No there is no one as beautiful as her in this temple. She is confident about this for a long time. If anyone think her arrogant or proud for that she didn't mind. She is beautiful, talented. No one here can dance like her. She is skilled in two classical dance style, Katthak and Odishi, nobody knows Katthak here other than her. Nobody has as strong grip on classical singing as she has. She has learned many sorts of ragas which nobody knows. She is the only one here who learnt Sanskrit, she can even read it.

She gave the mirror an intense look which was proudly reflecting a flawless form. She didn't knew about Khajuraho Temple, if she had, she could have easily resemble that form with the voluptuous women's curved in the wall of it. Her hazel eyes are like the eyes of dark deep basso, innocence and arrogance intermingle themselves in those eyes leaving an enchanting glow. Her nose, well conceit and anger got their favorite residence on the tip of it. Her virgin lips till don't know how it can seduce a man; even one saint can sell his soul to the evil for getting the taste of it for once. Her untouched body had the power of awaking the desire of the Gods. When she dances all her curves, all her postures, all her gestures create a wave in her body... even Apsaras of heaven envied her. But even the enchantress who is standing in front of the mirror admiring her doesn't know how beautiful she is. Only if she could see herself in the eyes of an admirer but alas till date she has been kept concealed from the world of men. Still her eyes could recognize that she was more gorgeous than others more beautiful than Rajlaxmi.

"Then why Rajlaxmi got the honorable post and I am a mere Devdasi nothing else"' she screamed in anger. "why?" Her anger her jealousy was showing the bitter part of her nature but adding up in her beauty. Devdutt was delaying this announcement for two or three years. Everybody thought that may be it because Geetasri is not ready, may be because he is waiting to make her enough educated. If he didn't wish to give her that place, why the hell he put such an effort on teacing her. Geetasri was unable to understand why it happened with her. She is 22 now and Rajlaxmi is only 17. if age is the reason then why Devdutt ji didn't do this declaration before. She gave an angry glare to her reflection again. "Does Raj looks better than me? No no way. She is nothing in front of me, nothing still she got everything and I have been thrown like a dust in the corner." Rajlaxmi was her only friend here, she thought she loved her. But all she could feel now is jealousy and hatred towards her. She knows that girl has no fault in this whole matter, still she can't help it. At that moment she felt she is alone she has none to love.

Maharaja Madhav Chandra Dev did the second announcement. He had a dream that Madanmohanji (Sri Krishna) wants him to establish an idol of Radha-Madhav (Radha-Krishna) and worship it. So he has decided that after one year in the same day of Raspurnima the idol will be established in the purana mandir. It will be Radha- Madhav mandir temple onwards n Devdutt ji will be its foremost priest too.

Devotees' joy knew no bound. They cheered in the name of Radha_Madhav and their Maharaj. Maharaj excused himself from them and went inside the temple with Devdutt.

Devdutt: Maharaj you have  already declared the day of establishment of the idol' we have only one year in hand ' isn't it too short?

Maharaj: nahi Mahant ji. I have done what I was told by my God. If this is 'HIS' wish, he must have the way to fulfill it. Waise I have done my job. I send my men to find out a suitable sculptor for the temple. Thanks to Radha-Madhav we don't have to build the temple we just have to decorate it with sculptures. And I wanted the best one for it. The place of Konarak and Puri temple will see another example of classic art. And Radha-Madhav sends the right one for us. He is blessed by Biswakarma(Hindu God of art, sculpture and industry)  himself. People said he can even defeat Biswakarma with his art.There is no one like him in the land of Bharat.

Devdutt: Where is he? When is he going to come?

Maharaja: He is originally from Banga-desh(Bengal), he was in Dakshin-desh (South India) for two years. My ambassador has informed me he will be here today only. You please take care of his, he is not only a Sculptor, he is an artist.

Devdutt: I know Maharaj how you value art and how you respect the artists. Don't worry he will get his due respect here.

Maharaja: Not only that Mahant (priest) Devdutt he belongs to a great family of Bengal. I don't know why he turned into a sculptor may be God has destined him to be a worshiper of art.

He sighed and paused for a moment.

Maharaja: Another thing mahanta ji, I come to know that Mahaprabhu has left for Odisha, may be he will be here in couple of months. If his blessing is upon us then our God himself will be present in next Raspurnima with us.

Devdutt was amazed. His face glowed with a pleasing smile. He hold Maharaja's hand tightly.

Devdutt: is it truth Maharaja ji?

Maharaj: pray to radha-Madhav. Agar unki kripa rahi to Bhagwan khud ayenge humare pass.

It was the time of twilight. Sun has left the horizon leaving his last ray in the sky. Whole earth was looking like a bowl of gold as liquid gold was spreading over the whole universe. The morning ceremonies are done and there is time for starting of evening ceremonies. Devdutt was doing his work in the temple. Devdasis were gossiping in small groups. Some of them were hopping from one group to another. I think Geetasri was their hot topic then. Everybody seemed satisfied with the decision and was interested to analyze the shocking declaration. Geetasri was nowhere near. Girls' giggle comes to an abrupt ending n the entry of a stranger. Everybody looked at him without a blink. He completely ignored the group of beautiful ladies standing there and entered the temple.

He was wearing a black dhoti and his bare body was covered by a simple stole. He didn't even look at the girls but in his one wink girls went mummified. His eyes are like never-ending sea, one can sink into it with her body and soul without even thinking twice. He stopped before the temple and a smile spread over his face. His smile was like the first ray of sunshine after a long-lasting rain. His wheat like skin tone was flashing through the uttariya(shawl). The girls' eyes, their restlessness was expressing how they are lasting over his body. They could die to touch him for once. Sometimes before Maharaja was talking about the sculptor, who can even defeat Bishwakarma but no here he has already lost. No human being, no matter how much he is skilled or what a great artist he is, cant curve a sculpture like his body. It was perfect in every way. There was no place of betterment in his physic, he was flawless.

The stranger went to Devdutt.

Devdutt: Namastey. you?

Stranger: I am Maanendra.

Devdutt: Maanendra?

Maanendra: The sculptor.

precap: yes they will meet 

pls pls hit the like button and pls comment... its a humble request (with baby face)... ðŸ˜­

Sayanee😊

Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago
loved it 😊
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
Wow...awesome...!!!!
Geet was so angry...I kno only an artistic mind will
Notice her flawless beauty n physic...
Gr8 description of Maan...
U r such a gr8 writer...
It mite hv obviously taken a lots of tym...
Continue soon...waiting for next part...
I guess our telepathy is very nice...
This tym again I thot wen r u going to update
N here it is...m just amazed of my own thots...
Loads n loads of love,hugs n kisses...
Thnkx a lot n keep writing...!!!!!!!
awesome ... 

thnx  4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Just Amazing...
Eagerly waiting 4 your next part...
wow wow wow...awsm...lvd it..pls pls update soon...dont b late pls...