I wish the long update didn't bore u all         -    Valli

nah nah nah valli not at all...
i loved it⭐️
it was cute story that i ever read😃
keep rocking😳
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

very well written about flash back.. its very much interesting just loved it .. contd soon...

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL OF YOU...
Edited by alamuabi - 12 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 10

Maan,Nakul and the securities were listening to munshiji 'Maan,who never believes even GOD..how will he believe this'

He said.. I think you villagers are too sentimental'Jo b hua, ek ithafak  b hosaktha hai na'How  do you relate all these things with one girl.If you people believe in luck'kyun ye kisi aur  bache ka luck b hosaktha haina'why particularly this girl''I don't believe all these type of stuffs'

Munshiji was taken back with this straight forward question..

He then continued'

You are  brought up in city ..so, it is impossible for you to believe..If u lived in those periods u would have believed'

Ithafak ek bar hosaktha hai'baar baar nehi ..you said may be of any other babies luck'..If I say till geet was 6 months no women was pregnant that means more than a year there was no sound of a baby in this village other than geet'..kya aap yakeen karegi.. Shayad wo be babaji ki marsi thi'she  got the love of entire village as a child  ,for more than yrs'.now tooo'.Sab geetko apnihi ghar ki bachi  samaj thi hai..apni bache ki zaada pyaar kartha hain..

I think munshiji u r telling a story  that's not real'Munshiji smiled..

if u don't  believe u may verify the birth certificate of the childrens who were born on that time..

Maan was confused yese kese ho saktha hai so were nakul n securities.

Back to flash back

The nurse came out and said you may all go and see Rano now..

Dadaji,rajender and tagore went inside'

How r u beta'

Mein bilkul teek hoon papaji...bachi ko deka aapne..

Haan..he cried.

.y r u crying'

ye khushi ki aasu haibeta..'you have given me   such a gift that every Handas longed for..I am the most happiest man in this world now..

Dr.Lakshmi came inside n said ..Haan ..haan'khushi tho sab ki chehre pe chamakraha hai'I have never seen such a village ,who r in cloud nine of seeing a girl baby.. I have seen only people aborting r killing girl childs'In that way..this girl is really lucky to b born in this HP..

I forgot to tell why I came here..you can take Rano home..Make sure that she takes rest for a week.. then she will be normal..You bring her and the child for check up by next week ..

They thanked her'

Rano asked tagore'You didn't tell me wats the second building you are constructing'

That one is a school'for our village'Now no one need not to go out of HP for education ,specially ur baby..

One man came in and called tagoreji..

Tagoreji  koi  government ka aadmi aaya hai bahaar..unki haath mei ek letter hai.humko kuch samaj nehi aaraha hai'U come and talk to him..

He went outside..The government servant handed over the letter to him..He opened it..and everyone could see the smile covering his face..They asked..Is that any good news..you are smiling..we are eager to know..

The government had approved to lay pipe lines and roads.. and soon they are going to build a dam near by'If the dam is built,we will not have to suffer for water for our use and irrigation'

The people said coming on to the world, this child has given us a good news'she is so lucky for us..

After afew days ,there was a function in Handas house'Naam karan of the child..All were eager to know the name (they were expecting names like Pari,Muskan,Khushi..That were related to their happiness)..

Dadaji asked Rajender to call the name ..He said I 've no idea..Rano has selected the name..'Tagoreji asked Rano..

What name have you selected..

You only told the name..bhaiya..

Main..kab..i don't remember that I suggested a name..

Geet..You told that day aap ko geet pasand hai..That day I decided If it was a girl ,her name will be geet'

Rano called her GEET'And all followed her calling the child  Geet..

Maan was still not able to accept ..But he could not regret it too..as he has seen the love towards geet in the morning itself..He was confused.

Munshiji continued 'At first I was always like you.. Do you know my father..He was paralysed for more than 5 yrs..I still remember that day..Geet was one month baby..My mother came to our house with geet..She was showing geet to my father and saying ..this is  geet humare gau ka sabki  ladli 'dekiye na ise ..she placed geet near my father on his bed..geet was shaking her little hands and legs..which softly touched my fathers  body and hand..I felt a spark in my fathers eyes..he was trying to see geet.his hand hardly touched her for a min'and dropped...after 5 long yrs..we didn't think that my father could  recover from paralys..Geet really did that miracle..

There are many stories behind Geet, that  how much we love her'and why we feel  geet lucky..

Maan its getting late'If we started talking about geet'we will have no time to end'I  also want to go and inform them ..and fix the meeting  with you tomorrow'

O.k..you may go'He hesitated and then said,You may also take mangoes with you and give it to her..Nakul'help him'
Maan went inside the house..

Nakul was thinking From when Maan  started to care about others feelings ,specially for a girl..'Shayad ye geetki asar ho..He gave  munshiji a bag full of mangoes.

If you like do hit like button...Valli

Precap:Chunnis murder...12:02A.M

Part 11: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1744182&TPN=9&#45918955

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hay valli u dint pm!!!😲
 me buddy wats wrong!!!!😲😲😲
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi lovedboth parts thats why Geet is so important to them.

Eagrly wating for next part.
One qestion why am i receving any pms?
vrinda22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aziza_ahmed

hay valli u dint pm!!!😲

me buddy wats wrong!!!!😲😲😲

For past few days the net is not working properly...

I use to c Geet  Only in online after 10.30.p.m.and read muskans ffs after it...It was night

12pm when I posted it

.🥱I felt sleeepy...so ,I forgot to pm...Sorry yaar...

imagine... helding my two ears  with my hands... mannichuko...pls...😉
Thabassum19 thumbnail
oww that was an mindblowing update valii..⭐️.
naan neatha padichutaean😉!!!!!
but pm pannathathukku i thought u shud be punished tats y dint cumnt about the update

naan oru periya vaalu😉 !!so u have to bare me he he he!!!!😆

hmm looks like this girl is indeeed very lucky for every villager 😳
babaji kare ki iska asar humare maan par bhi jaldhi ho jaya😉

wat say????
munda tho abhi say phisal nay jo laga hai 😉

awsum update valli😉
keep rocking😳
vrinda22 thumbnail

Part 11

Maan came downstairs dressed.He had a binocular and video camera with him...

Munshiji asked Are you going outside Maan.

Yes..I have no time in delhi to  relax  or roam…and there are security problems tooo..But its not like that here..So,I thought of going outside

But dadiji said …not to ….send you out ….of the farm…HE was shattering his words..

Maan got irritated…

I know..why dadi said it…Im not a child..I can take care of myself…I have securities with me to take care of me.

Maan asked his driver to get his papas black jeep  out from the garriage..He asked the driver to stay back in farm as he himself will drive the jeep..He nodded in acceptance of saying yes..He took the  keys from the driver..and started to drive..His securities followed him..He drived the jeep throughout the village as per his wish…as he doesn't even know where he was driving…He only knows he is  breathing  the fresh air  not like the polluted air of cities...…The atmosphere was calm  and  peaceful..

Atlast,he stopped driving when he reached  the top of a small mountain…The securities also stopped..they got down as Maan moved towards the top of the mountain..It was nearly 5.45  evening..It was pleasure watching the birds flying back to their nests.The sunset,the dam, the sceneries,the small pond,the bullock carts,the kids driving cycle,the man returning to their houses after work.He   was capturing all in his camera..He sat  on a rock..He was lost in the beauty of that place..He heared some sound of girls giggles down the mountain ... He took his binocular and viewed from where the sound came..He could identify the girl…Geet..,The girl who is disturbing his mind since morning.He could not stop himself from watching her…Geet was playing hide and seek with chunni ( she seemed to be Younger than geet)... when geet hides ,chunni easily found her…when chunni hides geet found hard to find her ..the way they played showed that chunni is matured than geet..If geet couldnot find her she will start to cry  making baby face and chunni will come out to  pacify her ..Maan was laughing inside within him  seeing  her childishness…(may be this is the reason ,I'm getting attracted to her..)..That was repeated throughout their playing..Inbetween  He could see her talking blabbering,chatting..to chunni ...He wondered how could anyone talk without  a stop.Once more he laughed seeing at her...After some time,he saw Geet crying again..He tried to get were chunni might hide herself…behind the hut, pumpset,trees..But she was no where there..It was more than 45 minutes..Geet was  calling her name..Maan now sensed something wrong..as chunni never makes geet cry for a long time…He watched closely..Now geet was sitting behind a tree and  talking.(He thought...So atlast she has found her..)But why is her face so scarred and pale..When she came out of the tree he saw her white dress soaked full of blood..she was running towards the village calling for help…

Maan ran to the jeep..and  started to drive..the securities followed him silently.. They were shocked  to see him driving in full speed..They saw him in peace for  more than a hour in that mountain.,but what made him all of a sudden to leave that place so urgently..While driving through the bends of the mountain,he saw  a crowd round that tree..but geet was not there..They  are carrying chunni in their  hands ..what happened to her..He could not get a clear view after that… When he  reached the place  no one was there..Only he could see was blood stains..He went near the tree..something was written there..It was dark.. He asked the securities to on the lights of the jeep…As the lights began to glow,Now,he could read what was written…Aaj mei..kal geet didi..didi ko bachao..it was written in blood..

Do hit  like buttons if u like.. and leave ur precious cmnts...Valli..
19.8.2011...10:50A.M.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
wow maan felt for geet 😳
wat wud be so cool than that...
door say line maar raha tha apni geet ko😳
so sweet
and wats wrong with chunni😲😲😲😲
aur thum who tree wali note tho humay aur dara rahi hain😲😲😲😲
whose the reson behind it ..
is that moron is dayalnath and ramanath😡..

anyways thank u for the awsum update loved it😳😳😳

do conti soon😳
waiting😳