Fan Fictions

maneet ff-U , ME aur .?PT 50/notePG:107/112dec 9.. - Page 35

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

U, ME,AUR...?

PART 32

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.

Maan was freezed.Did she kissed me..was it real or I'm dreaming.He  touched his cheeks.It still had the effect of ice creams chillness..so,its true..I'm not dreaming.He leaned on the wall.If she behaves like this,what will I do .?If her single touch has this effect on me,can I hold up after marriage..

kala came there to call maan.Seeing Maneets closeness she went away.By,the time,kala also came to know with Geets behaviour,how childish she was.and the extent she saw was geet kissing maan.n maan standing numb.kala smiled and left the place.

When kala saw Geet coming out of the kitchen,She sent Vicky to call him.

Jiju..jiju..

Hmm.maan came to reality..haan..bolo..

Dadi is calling you.

Ya I'm coming.

Maan,they are leaving.

Ji,..dadi...he hesitated .I want to say something.

Bolo.

I want our marriage to be registered also.

Ok we can do it after the marriage.

Wo..dadi.Iwant to be on marriage day itself.

Geets papa said ok beta..i'll make the arrangements...

He was happy.Maan is making the marriage legally also.

They went to their house back.

Maans bedroom

Maan was lying on his bed..He remembered the kiss and how she called him maan.It was the first time she called him maan today.. He smiled seeing the ring.Geet..He whispered.She has done some magic on me. You are the  one in my thoughts. I'm unable to sleep.He got up.I'll try to do some work.He came out of his room with his lappy to the balcony..He saw Adi  walking to n fro.

Adi..

Yyyes sir.

What are you doing.

Nothing sir.

Come to my room.

Yes sir.

Adi entered his room with a scary face.

What are you doing Adi.

Sir,

Come out man.I dont have full night for you.He shouted.

I've never seen such a peaceful place..filled with fresh air..n the smell of trees ,flowers,everything was wonderful..so,I'm enjoying by doing a small walk.I would have gone out for a long walk.If you have not ordered to go out..

Adi said in one go and breathed heavily.

There is no safety outside.

Yes sir.I heared it.

Ok.Adi.sab sogayi hai kya.

Yes sir.

Hmm.from morning I wanted to speak with you.did you tell anything to dadima.

No sir.as you said  ,I didn't tell anything.

Had the police got any proves against Chopra's.

No sir.He is also a powerful man.They will not leave any proves.

Ya .I know.what does the police say.

Atpresent they are giving protection to all our sites n ur house also.n IG said he will visit all places specially himself once a day.They are waiting for ur return for the next move.

Ok.Adi..one more thing..I need a plan for  constructing a college.

Whose project sir.?

Ours.

Where.

Here.

In hosiarpur.

YesIts dadajis last wish..i need variety of plans..n I'll choose the best..get other details from dadi..

Yes sir.

Ok you may go now.gud nite.

Goodnight sir.

The next morning.

Maan freshed up after his regular work outs and came down.

Kala  gave maans breakfast.

Dadi was in phone.

Rosy ..where are you?You are too late..You know its megandhi..n I asked you to do it..

O sry baba..i'm just on my way'she laughed.

How much time you will take more.

Time..If you have time ..see back.

What?..

Im here.

Oh..Rosy..u r playing with me.I was getting tensed.

Don't get tension aur u'll get sick..pote ki shadhi ka kaam tume hi tho karnahai..hmm..dho din mei achi thayari ki hai aapne..This whole village is decorated with flowers..like some festival is going on.

Ok..i'll hear you later.you will be tired..go fresh up n come.we will have breakfast together n meghandi ki tayari bhi karnihai.

Maan finished his breakfast n came.

Hai mrs.Rosy.

Hai maan beta..atlast you 've selected ur bride ..I'm so happy for you.

She hugged him.

He smiled.

Geet was in her bed.She felt some one pulling her spread from her legs.she pushed it and she went back to sleep.she knows it is puppy.It climbed the cot and started to lick her legs.she felt the saliva of its.She got angry.She sat on the bed .

Puppy..why are you waking me.It showed the door.Vicky was there standing with a stern smile.

Vicky ..tum..you told puppy to lick me.

Haan..tum to kumbkarn jeisa so sorahiho..tho hum kya karthi.mama n papa kitni baar aayithi .you are not getting ..so only..before he could finish geet throwed the pillow on him.

Didi.. he throwed it back

She throwed whatever came in her hand.her sweety too.It landed the floor.

Didi..taking sweety in his hands.is bicharika kya kasoor ..you have broken its legs.bichari sweety..chu chu..as you have thrown it,from now it belongs to me.he ran out her room with sweety.

Vicky,mera sweety dho..

No..

Warna .

warna tum kuch nehi karsakthi..

Both had a chasing n running through out the house. mostly the guests have arrived.All could only smile.

The securities also smiled seeing them playing like this.Rano came between them.

Mama..deko na..vicky is not giving my sweety..she complained..

Vicky ..its hers..give it..dont make scene atleast for 2 days..all the guests have arrived.Geet get ready soon.dadi will be arriving by now.

..ji mama.She showed her tongue to Vicky n went away.

Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

22.10..2011..4.00p.m.

Today you all are going to have a great shock guys😲...Hope you love my shock...

Part 33...below dears..

Please click like buttons in all updates dears..😊It means a lot to me..😊

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda22 thumbnail

U, ME,AUR...?

PART 33

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.

Meghandhi

Geet was beautifully dressed with a short sleeve suit .she was sitting in the centre.Both the sides were girls n womens sitting near her.They were all teasing her.

But,our geet..uff ..she doesn't understand what they are talking about.she is  a child ..so how can she understand it. she was lost in the kids who are playing hide n seek...

Humara gudia..ab rani bangayi..

Uska rajkumar tho aaya hai..the girls giggled.

Bichaara'he has to listen to her bak bak..

We wish His ears do not burst

Are bak bak chod..

gudia ka bachpana tolerate karna padega..

Ye uske saath koi shararat na karein..jeise ye apne bhai ke saath karthi hai..

suna hai delhi mei unka ghar bohut bada hai..If,she chases him like this..He will hide himselves..she will not be able to find..

All laughed..

Geet was not in mood.She wants to play with the kids.but,mama has strictly said not to get out of the place'she was murmuring ..aaj mei mama se bath nehi karoongi..unse katti..how long should I sit here..She was making baby faces.

Some one said wo log agayi..dadi came with Rosy n kala with meghandhi tray.She introduced Rosy to them.

This is Rosy..My friend..and also a designer. The dresses you saw of maan geet is all from her boutigue.

ho..namaste ji..

Namaste..

bohut pyaara joda tha.. you 've made in ashort time.

Thank u .

Lets start the function..

Yes..

Rosy started drawing meghandhi n Geets hands.Geet loves it..Now her concentration was only on the drawings that rosy was doing..

Rosy asked her..
beta Where will you prefer writing your dulhas name.?

Geet looked at Rano confusingly.

Gudia,we have to write maans name within ur mehandhi..n he has to find it where it is..you must not help him in finding out.

Mama like hide n seek.

Hmm.

Ok.Tho yahaan aur yahaan..She showed the place.

Gudia..be careful..with ur hand..ok..

Ok.

Rano came n sat besides dadima.

She hesitates a little n asked.

Do you have no other relatives.dadi

I have  only a sister .she lives abroad.Ive informed her..She will be anytime here..other than her family I have no one else..all these villagers are my relatives.But,I've lots of friends in Delhi.

Sorry dadi..agar aapko bura laga tho..

Don't say sry'I don't mind u asked it'we r family now'we must know each other very well..

They were last in their talks n rosy n kala with geet..Geet was drowned in her designs..She had never had a design full'that finished below few inches away from her shoulder..

Aunty,your design is so nice..how do you do this..

I learned it beta..there is special training how to make megandi designs..

o..will u teach me..

haan beta kyun nehi..tum tho meri best friend ki bahu jo ho'

It took hrs to finish.Dadi and all went back saying will meet in the sangeet..

At the same time in farm house.

Adi opened his lappy to check some mails as maan instructed.

Suddenly he started to laugh .

Hu..hu..he.he..

Adi..

Yes sir..

Whats there to laugh seeing mail.

He cannot yet control his laugh..

Hu.hu.wo..wo..sir..ye flash news..thats running on the screen..

What?

You yourself see sir.

Adi turned lappy to maans side.still laughing.

FLASH NEWS..Mr.Maan singh khurana missing for last few days.

See more'..

Maan was surprised with the news.he clicked see more for details.Mr.maan singh Khurana,the heir of KC is missing for last few days.First all assumed him to be in some meeting .But,Its now said there is no meetings to be held ,that he has to attend.Noone of KC knows where he is.The staffs confirms,Mr.khurana also never stays away more than a day.Police were seen in all sites n after his house.So there are some rumours that Mr.khurana may be kidnapped r in some trouble.We tried mrs.Savithri Khurana also.But she is also not in Delhi.some says she has gone abroad to take rest,as she was sick  two days before.Some says she is under protection of police.But nothing can be cleared until we get the correct information from Khuranas'..

Maan smiled..How much the medias are after them.

Siirrr.

Hmm.

What should we do now.Shall we inform them ,You are safe .

Areyou mad.Adi.I told you before also..I don't want to involve media in my marriage..Dont you like this peace here.Let them search,till they find us..

Maan took the phone and called the mobile company..

Maan here..I don't want anyone to know where I am N Dadi.So,don't leak any informations about us.The media will approavh you anytime to know from where our last call was..only you can find it by the tower..So,keep it secret..Otherwise you will  feel bad later.

Ok SIR.We understood.

He kept the phone.

Adi looked maan in awe.How fast this maan thinks.!!!!!

Adi..continue ur work.

Yes sir.

Daadi and co returned to Farm house.

Nakul came and asked..

How  was the function ?

Very gud.

You must have seen Geet,she looked beautiful in that suit.

Kala said ,noticing maan is keen in hearing their conversation.The girls were kiddind..bichari could not escape from them..

Kala..wo sab chod..maghandi kesi thi..geet kesi lagrahithi.

Wo..She was lost in her mahendhi..

For each n every word she looked at Maan..Dadi ,rosy also noticed maan.But,maan was only looking at kala .

We wrote maans name in her hand.He has to identify it.

Rosy di..Is there any rules that only a bride has to write her hubbys name.

No.Why..

Why don't we write our geets name in chotus hand..Kala smiled naughtily at maan.

No..No.kala akka..you are not supposed to do it..

Why not..chotu..

Lets see ..whose hand will be dark today.

No akka pls..

Chotu did u said pls..You never said pls to any one..

I'm not going to be A part of ur game.

Kala pulled him and made him sit on the sofa forcefully.dadi also said..this is for one day only..you can apply it beta..

Dadi..I'm  not a  girl.

We are not telling to apply fully..just geets name..

All started to convince him..it seemed to be a fish market for him..Atlast Maan gave up..

Ok..Will you all stop talking now.He shouted at them.

Only name only..he verified to Rosy once again,who was drawing geets name in stylish way..

Hmmm..maan was happy inside,though he showed his fake anger outside..

22.10..2011..4.00p.m.

Part 34..below dears..
.Today you all are going to have a great shock guys😲...Hope you love my shock...

PLS CLICK LIKE BUTTONS IN ALL UPDATES>>PLS>😊
vrinda22 thumbnail

U, ME,AUR...?

PART 34

Hai friends,

Evening..The place was filled with villagers..all are dressed beautifully..the girls and boys were challenging each other.they will be the star of that night..Geet was dressed in brown chudi with golden beads work..with a small sleeve as morning..maan was also dressed in a sandal sherwani with  same designs like geets.Geets hand was dark and all said that she will be loved more by her husband.Maan was  sitting near her searching his name in her hand..All were chearing him to find out..After all He is our great MSK'he found it..There was joy  sound from boys side as they showed their thumbs down to girls.Kala came and showed maans hand which was in dark brown having geets name.Now the girls told the boys,see this man written her wifes name..you all will not do like this.The teasing session went on and atlast both replied let see in sangeet.

The one thing which Maan was bothered was..geet is not calling him by name..she just talked but not addressed him by his name..He thought of asking her,but he avoided as all were looking at them.

If it was Delhi,Maneet would have been choreographed for any song..but,it is HP n a sudden marriage..all went in a normal way..Adi was basically a photographer before joining KC..so,he was doing here job as a photographer in maneets marriage..

As soon as the function started Geet could not control herself .She joined them and danced with them.She was not good nor bad.Maan  starred at her .till,he had some black n white flashbacks,the last sangeet he attended.His heart started aching.He is not in present now.kala looked at him,as he is lost in his thoughts.She asked the boys to pull him to the dance floor.First maan denied,then when geet started dancing around him,he joined her' the girls n boys were equal in their skills.Atlast the sangeet  ended  well , till all of them got tired.

The marriage day In Delhi

The both villains were Staying in a hotel.They are dressed like city people .They have changed from dhotis to pant shirt.they have trimmed their hairand cleanly shaved .Noone can identify them.

Where are we going,Bapuji?

To find How powerful this maan is.Does he have any weakness.We can move with our plans then only.Bcoz of him andthat Geet,we are struggling here in an unknown place.

Hmmm.Its all bcoz of me..I thought chunni as geet.

What.

I'm sry bapuji..Ishould have said it before itself.I want Geet to be mine for ever.that day I was drunk n lost my sense when chunni n geet were playing.I mistook chunni for geet.

Bapuji,I wont do any mistakes.I promise.But,I need geet to be mine.

You fool.You must have said this to me before.you know very well,Geets land is in our hand.They are in debts.We would have made them agree easily to get geet marry you.

I'm sry bapuji.I didn't think that way.

If you have any sense then why would be we here.now,its not in our hands.lets go.lets see how can we protect ourselves.

Bapuji,I'm hungry..lets eat n then go.

Ok.after their breakfast,Dayalnath was in deep thought.

What happened bapuji.

We have no money..i've only 2000Rs.We have to pay room rent.then our needs n expenses for rest of the day.what shall we do?

First let us go to maans house.If he had come back or not n then we will decide.bapuji.

Ok.

They rented an auto.

Wher e should you go sir.

They had no address..

Wo..we have no address..but the person name is maan singh khurana.We have to go to their house.

O.MSK.kaun nehi jaantha usei.thank god he is a famous personality.Otherwise,inthis big city you cant find a person with his name.Kuch kam tha.

Haan...we want some donation. He asked us to come..Dayalnath lied.

The auto stopped far away from  KM.No vehicles are not permitted to enter this road.That is Km.They both were stunned to look a big palace n the securities ..more over they were shocked to see  police standing before.

Baiya ji..pls Will you ask them is msk in house.Hume itna bada ghar or securities ko dekthe hi dar lagtha hai.

O sure.

Bapuji..Why are the police here.

I think ,He is clever more than I expected.He must have known we are here.so,we have 2 b more careful.He has planned us  to be arrested.

The auto men came.Sabji.Maanji   kahaan hain..ye kisiko nehi patha hain..shayad..office se poochlijiye..

Jibhaiyaji..take us to off.

The way fully dayalnath enquired the auto men about maan.N he was showing all the sites of Kc.In all places they saw police.They asked the  auto  to drop a little far away from  Kc .There were lots of police as IG was present their..They saw IG talking to their men.

Mr.Maan suspects them to be here also.So be aware of all peoples around here.No new men should be seen without enough proofs.

Ok sir.

The IG was talking to them about Chopras..He..He.πŸ˜†.But our dayalnath n ramnath mistook  it as they were talking about them.They silently took their way back to their room.Both were fuming in anger.😑They had volcanoes inside.,waiting to split the lava.

22.10..2011..4.00p.m.

Part 35...Below dears
 Today you all are going to have a great shock guys😲...Hope you love my shock...

Please do click like buttons in all updates pls...😊

vrinda22 thumbnail

U, ME,AUR...?

PART 35

Hai friends,

IN hoshiarpur.

Geet  was sleeping in her bed.When GEETSmama,dady,Vicky n chachu stood near her bed n said in chorus'Happy birthday gudia..

She instantly sat in the bed.

O..thank u..thank u so much.she bent and took blessings from them.

Didi..You can take blessings from me too.

Vicky showed his one leg to her n kept his one hand like blessing her.

Thud..Geet patted his back..you monkey..mein kyun tumhare paun choon..you are not elder to me.

Tho..mein badon jese dhoti pehenke aun..then u will take blessings from me..

Thab bhi nehi.

Please you don't start today..Today is yourbday .jagda math karo and your marriage also gudia..sab log aathe hoge..Come Ill help you in getting ready.

Ji mama.par mera gift..

first brush your teeth..fresh up..we have to go to temple ..then ur gift..ok..

Hmm..stamping her feet for every step she walked towards bathroom.

All had tears..

Mama,Why you all are crying..

From today,she will no long be ours..she will belong to Khurana's.she will be living with them.

Rano,you only said a girl has to go to her husbands house one day..and you yourself are crying..What will you say,if geet sees you like this..

She wipped her tears..

Ji..we have to be strong before her.Vicky,Don't fight with gudia today..today is her last day in this house..I want her every moment to be happy.

Vickys face went down..jji mama..He never thought,his sister will leave him n go to her hubbys house.He can't think his days without his sister..though they fought daily...it had a love string in it.he went to backyard and sat alone.

By the time Rosy came there.

Where is our girl of today?

o.Rosy ji aap..aayi.She got up now only.she will be now.I'm waiting for her to help her to get ready.

dulhan ki mamaho aap..you  will havelots of work na..You go..I'll get her ready..

Ji..thankyou.I'll get her dress..

No need..Savithriji ne speciall dress beji hai..apni bahu ke liye

ok..

Geet..Rosy ji will help you in getting ready..cooperate with her..

ji mama.

she gave the answer from bathroom.

Rosy gave geet a shampoo wash .she dried her hair.She gave the dress,seeing it Geet was not able to remove her  gaze.It was a beautiful red colour choli with peacock designs..which had heavy works on it.she wore it.Rosy started to make French plats on her hair and added small beautiful beads in the middle of the plats..she gave her a little make up..after finishing all her touch ups..Rano came inside with geets breakfas.t

Rosy asked..How is it.

My girl is looking beautiful than ever..kisiki nazar na lage..she puts a kala tika behind her ears..

Ab teek hain'lets go..They first went to temple n then went to register office.

Farm house

Maan got up earlier as usual.He came downstairs.He can see all walking in hutle bustle.They were preparing for the evening.He went outside.The villagers were also busy  in works.He came back inside.kala came their with his black coffee.Gud morning Chotu.

Gud morning kala akka.

Hmm.Akhir chotu ko uska gudia se shadhi karne ka din aahi gaya..She teased.

Akka.Stop teasing..he said.

Kyun bhai.No one dares to tease you other than me.shadhi mein tease karneka mazaa hi kuch aur hai.

He gave the cup and headed to Daadi's room.She looked worried.

Kya hua Daadi.

Wo didi ab tak  America se aayi nehi na..uski fikr horahithi.

Hmm..aajayegi..Did she tell you she will come surely.

Haan..kal bhi bath hui thi..she told they were leaving to airport.but they should have been by now here.

May be they are on the way.why are you worrying so much.You will get sick again.

Muje kuch nehi hoga..Bcoz today is the day which I was expecting for a long time'hmm. What are you doing here?Geets papa called me.They have left and will be waiting for us.

Now. For what.

You only asked for register marriage.we are about to leave for register office.

Ji..Mein abhi aayi.He changed into a new dress which was kept on his bed and came down.Dadi , maan n Adi left to  register office. Geets family with Rosy was already there.

All of them were mesmerized in Geets beauty...It was the first time ,all are seeing geet with make up..and it added more beauty to her. Maan was  stunned He gulped his saliva..he wanted her to be in his embrace.Maan,agar abhi tumhare ye haal hei..tho shyamko kya hoga?

The procedures went easily..they signed the papers n as the registrars asked they garlanded each other.Maan was extremely happy,.Geet is legally his wife now..Maan whispered in Geets ears.πŸ˜‰You look very beautiful today.(.is he flirting his wife..?)πŸ˜†

Thanks..she said bluntly.she was  angry with him😑.

When all are taking photos Geets papa took her inside and made her sign some other papers..He too signed  in it..When maan felt like missing geet,his eyes searched for her.he saw her signing some papers..he went inside..

Whats that papa.

Take this beta'He handed over the papers to maan.

Whats this..

The land you asked me to build college..I've transferred it in ur name..Geet has signed it..Now legally she is your wife n her property belongs to you..

You would have done later too.

Aaj ya kal..koi fark nehi..its all urs  from now'hamara gudia n her land. Dono..

Ji.thank you papa.

Dont say thanx beta..you  belong to our family now.

ji.

Ok beta lets go..

Geet felt very bad as no one of Maan n his family wished her today..           I will not talk to maan..he said we are friends..but he didn't wish me today..gadha..ullu ke patta..koi friends ko wish karna booljatha hei kya..katti..mein unse bath nehi karoongi..She was making baby faces while getting into the car.          Maan smiled seeing her puppy faces..He  can guess why she was behaving like that..

They were back to their houses.

Rano asked geet why are u angry beta..

He didn't wish me..

Did you say him today is ur B'day..

No.

Then how will he know.

Yes.ok I'll call him n say today is my b'day..She was getting curious to tell him or talk to him..lolπŸ˜†

No ..gudia..He will come in evening..then, u can tell him .

Ok.Dont you want to see ur gifts.

Yes.

Go..its in ur room.She ran away into her roomHer family gifted her a gold chain n others were mostly  toys..She went busy arranging it with other toys in her room.later she played with Vicky n puppy n all kids present there till evening.No one uttered a single word against her.If it was any other girl,they would have said to be in room itself.but,geet ki bath hi kuch aur hai na..can any one make her feel bad..and that too on her b'day n marriage day.

Dadi called nakul n Kala .She gave them some special instructions to make for evening.

22.10..2011..6.30p.m.

Part 36...PAGE56

Please do click like buttons in all updates pls...😊
That means a lot to me
πŸ˜›

vrinda22 thumbnail

How was my shocking 😲surprise dears,,given 

4 updates in 1 day...2 more up in next pages..πŸ˜‰
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the parts u gave dear
and we want her to call maan only dear
and more we want to see
and pls dont make her so immature dear
after coming to delhi pls make her 
liitle mature dear
plzzz
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AKKA
Today full of suprise😍 loved ur supriseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i came to FB and saw ur updating msg, came here to get more shock from u😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
me waiting for maaneet marriage and maan taking care of geet

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what shock dear
waiting to know about it
oops not something bad
harik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting to know about it
oops not something bad
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow so many great parts...it was like Diwali bonus for me...thank you so much dear