Fan Fictions

maneet ff-U , ME aur .?PT 50/notePG:107/112dec 9.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 118

Page 1
Page   of 118
Page 3 Page 118

butterfly.tanu

Goldie

butterfly.tanu

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Waiting for ur ff...
dont hesitate to ask If u need help... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maneet ff-U , ME aur .?PT 50/notePG:107/112dec 9.. (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrinda22

IF-Sizzlerz

vrinda22

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Charecters 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA-    AGE:21YRS...DOING HIS FINAL YEAR BBA IN ****** UNIVERSITY  

IN  DELHI...HANDSOME ,GOODLOOKING WITH HIS KILLING ATTITUDE...       ALL THE  

GIRLS  WISH 2   HAVE  ATLEAST A DATE WITH HIM...BUT OUR MSK IS MSK...WHO        

NEVER EVEN HAVE A    GLANCE AT   THEM...HIS ONLY AIM IS 2 MAKE KURANA

CONSTRUCTIONS THE  NO:1 COMPANY      WITH NEW  TECHNOLOGIES...

SAAVITHRI DEVI.     AS USUAL MAAN'S DAADI..AT PRESENT SHE IS THE BOSS OF

KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS...SHE IS THE DECISION MAKER OF KC...THOUGH MAAN

ACCOMPANIES  HER TO KC .BEFORE N AFTER COLLEGE...HE IS NOT SATISFIED          

WITH DAADIS DECISIONS

AS IT SEEMS 2 B STILL  WITH OLD FASHION...BCOZ OF IT ,KC IS NOT REACHING THE   

NO:1  POSITION

GEET HANDA:AGE:THERE IS ONE MORE WEEK 4 HER 2 COMPLETE HER 18 YRS.. 

BELONGS2 A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY...LIVES IN HOSHIARPUR...JUST FINISHED HER

SCHOOL  N  WAITING 2 ENTER  COLLEGE ...SHE IS  VERY INNOCENT N NOT HAVING 

A MATURITY LIKE OTHER GIRLS AS SHE WAS VERY CHILDISH...SHE IS LOVED BY    

EACH N EVER PEOPLE

OF THE VILLAGE...

RAJENDAR HANDA:GEETS FATHER...A VER SELF RESPECTFUL PERSON..HIS ONLY

INCOME IS 4M THE LAND THAT HE OWNSIN THE NAME OF HIS DAUGHTER GIVEN BY

HIS FATHER..HIS ONLY WORRY @PRESENT IS HOW 2 CLEAR THE DEBT HE HAD 

BORROWED FROM DAYALNATH.FOR HIS BROTHERS BUSINESS..HE.LOVES HIS               

FAMILY 2 HIS CORE...

RANU HANDA: GEETS MOTHER...SHE KNOWS NOTHING OTHER THAN HER FAMILIES 

HAPPINESS...

VICKY HANDA:AGE 16 YRS ..GEETS BROTHER STUDYING IN SCHOOL...WHO USE 2    

HAVE  A SWEET F8 ALWAYS WITH HIS SISTER   ...HE LOVES HER VERY MUCH..

SUKWINDER HAANDA:AGE 25 YRS..GEETS CHACHU,WHO HAS STARTED A SMALL    

TRADING  COMPANY  IN HOSHIARPUR,A YEAR BFORE...BUT STILL STRUGLING 2

GET PROFIT..

DAYALNATH: A RICH LANDLORD OF HOSHIARPUR...HIS ONLY WISH @PRESENT IS

2 GET  AWAY THE LAND OF HANDAS IN ANYWAYS

RAMNATH:DAYALNATHS ONLY SON...WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE ATLEAST ONE              

GOOD CHARECTER 2 BE SPECIFIED...WHO ALWAYS HAVE AN EYE ON GEETS BEAUTY...

THERE WILL B FEW MORE CHARECTORS WHICH I WILL KEEP IN SUSPENSE.....

THIS IS ALL 4 TODAY ...I'LL UPDATE THE PART OF U,ME,AUR...?BY TOMORROW...                                         

Edited by alamuabi - 01 August 2011 at 5:51am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetjaasz_25shubhsidnottyrain01leothelionPaingelshalinikanagupallavisarkarpiyushiimli95kshubhangigreshushruthiruchsanna12Moon002honey_dollpreetymaaneetSailor_Nrichu26teju2292rashgirl000ar_artNH1971sanam1234uCuteTommydreamy4everanshimanshiLadyArwen-eiya-dh_riticutemishtijayshu17Maaneet4eveputhcyum321sindu_gurtiMayamaand_soniageetsrir.maanCherishhmaaneetmaahiuluvmgKINGKHANFANZohamaaneettellymemaaneetsangelkrati5ammu5quitshruthiRalicia212nehakapoor7janu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliiosweet scorpiohinal_maaneetpickachumaaniqraHansaNAbby-GC-Crazyyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiashah10rsroopalipunam2712goldenmoonLoquacious_AashNeelam..-Thabassum-dumasMadhuri53

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
How about.. U, ME aur HUM???

and u can have a college setup for Maneet?? n DDLJ type trip which make them fall in love??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishitasweetyvrinda22

vrinda22

IF-Sizzlerz

vrinda22

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

How about.. U, ME aur HUM???

and u can have a college setup for Maneet?? n DDLJ type trip which make them fall in love??

FIRST I THOUGHT OF THE TITLE AS' U,ME AUR HUM.."HUM WILL REFER 2 MANEET...THEN FOR SOME OTHER REASONS I  KEPT THE... ?AS OPTION...BCOZ I HAVE SOME OTHER CHARECTOR  THAN HUM...THANKS DEAR 4 UR POST...

vrinda22

IF-Sizzlerz

vrinda22

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aziza_ahmed

HAY WELCUM PAL
AND START WRITNG IT SOON...
THANK U DEAR

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
tats a cool start pal do continue dear..
diff from others
and exicted to giv read...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dh_ritiquitvrinda22

rubi_10

Goldie

rubi_10

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
im waiting 4 ur update
if u want any help u can ask me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteTommyquitvrinda22

vrinda22

IF-Sizzlerz

vrinda22

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

This is my first FF. So please if there is any mistakes..let me know'first few  parts will b slow  so that u may get theinteresting track later

PART   1

One fine morning at DELHI'.It was KHURANA PALACE'

MAAN's bedroom.:It was 5.a.m.Maan woke up from his white king size large  bed'he was wearing his black pant with his black vest 'He saw the wordings on his opposite wall,which was a wall  hanging  with the wordings HARD WORK WORKS..he then  went to washroom 'he brushed 'n washed his face..He took the towel,whipping his face..he said 'Have a good day MSK' to his image reflecting on the mirror..He came out of the wash room'he went to his gym 'He removed his vest..n started doing his Martial arts n later some excercises..

Until Maan finish his exercise lets go out for a walk around KHURANS PALACE'khurana palace  consisted of a huge lawn with a portigo where v can c his usual 3 black cars'one for him,n the other 2 for his securities reasons...the entrance gate of his palace had a huge wooden teak door with fine carved bordered by white.. The dining table consisted of 16 chairs'n looking @ them any one can say no one uses it'turning left was the kitchen .with all fascilities attached with a small dining consisted of 3 chairs'seems only that is used'walking out v can c a guest room which was locked by out side'n adjacent to that room was an another room'entering it v can say it belongs to daadis..but rarely used by her..the corner stairs lead to the first floor which leads

to Maans  suit'which was fully painted in white..There were many rooms inside his room..including his gym,  study room, library, dressing room n an another room which he used it as his private space..His study room was filled with his cups n medals he bought from his college n won in competitions..IN each n every direction v can c the luxury life of him..but  one thing  must b said'MAAN is the only person who lives in this palace..

Ok back 2 maan..Its 6 am

He came out of his gym showing his 6 packs fully sweated ..he directly went to the wash room ,had his shower ..went to his dressing room weared his official dress as he always use 2 wear..He heared a knock on the door'He knows who it was to be..He kept his finger prints on an electronic machine,that made the door opened automatically'no one can enter his room without his finger print '

'Goodmorning chotu' said Kala akka(akka means didi in tamil)..the only maid 2 clean his room..n the only women maan talks 2 ..He wished her back'goodmorning akka' n  took the newspaper n the black coffee 4m her..He started sipping it'reading the news paper..kala finished  cleaning his all rooms except the private space room, took the cup 4m the table..n went back 2 kitchen'.

It was 7am'

Nakul came 2 his room.He took his college books,laptop n official files n gave it 2 nakul saying Keep it in the car..he came out of his room ,placed his finger print which made the door close automatically'he came down the stairs n the phone started ringing'he took it n replied'GOODMORNING DAADIMA'

Daadi.:Aaj tumhari dance class hain na

Maan: no daadima.I told him not 2 come 2day..as v have the presentation of chopras

Daadima:so u.r getting ready 4 the office .

Maan:Yes daadi..Mein ready hoon. abi nikalrahi hoon

Daadi:ok beta just have a final look over all..  I'll b there about 9 am.

Maan:ji daadima..

Daadi:Beta. aapne khana kaya.?

;Maan: Its only 7 daadi .I'll have it later in the office..

Daadi:I'll get u the breakfast 2 office..

Maan:Teek hai daadima..

Maan left 2 his office'

Khurana Mansion

Daadima was getting ready 2 office.She was lost in the thoughts of Maan..(some flash back running in her mind).she tried her level best 2 get back Maan 2 the Mansion.But she failed..and now she also stopped requesting him as she knows he will never get in..

Kalaaka knocked the door.n said '.daadi khana thayar hai'

Daadi got back out 4m her thoughts .n said 'I'm coming..Pack some break fast for maan  n give it 2 me.'

After having her breakfast Daadi also left 2 KC

Edited by alamuabi - 02 August 2011 at 3:03am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

latsatdpurvainlwgeetkrishna.nehavashijaasz_25anitachandavar1Candy_jsniki7611Vaishuuuumamaaneetsweetmelonkaruna_Mangeljyotifatiya52110preetianand21aisha_1998MONIJA789290860623snehadingoe01leotheliongeetkamaanpiyushipallavisarkarPoonamTannie.shonavishrutashalinikanaguyadanubhakbhartifanpreetymaaneetSailor_Nhoney_dollsandhyabanojgeetapanna12Moon002Harshitabedirichu26MdworldshruthiruchsParimishtykshubhangijeyanthi123nadia-arshadsnehapriyaapril12geetsmilesanam1234uteju2292cutemishtiNH1971pearl_warriorrashgirl000saam123neha512amalu123anshimanshidh_ritiCrystalSaya-eiya-dreamy4everLadyArwencyum321gurti30jayshu17angel_smilyMaaneet4eveputhfatima_FMnats0101gbhatd_soniajssoodMayamaananmirzaCherishhuluvmgmaaneetsangel_Jyothi_KINGKHANFANZohamaaneetlil.mizz.smexiiPaintedSky-Prithi-shruthiRmisty_drastifanshruti_luvs_msksmallvillebangalores-Veritaserum-mrk-1hermosokrati5ritzy09paponeconAbby-GC-Crazypreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyajasraj123*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priti11-sweet scorpiomaaniqrapickachursroopalishah10hinal_maaneetHansaNpunam2712ShruthegoldenmoonharshdbNeelam..IsleOfCapri-Thabassum-dumasMadhuri53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top