Sports/Cricket

   

Football season 2011-12 Discussions! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 49

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Joined: 23 October 2010

Posts: 29629

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

liverpool 2-0 arsenal

good win for liverpool but seriously why hasnt wenger been fired yet, he's not buying new players that can win trophies for them neither is he doing anything else to make ppl feel they will win any trophies this year

anyway man utd vs tottenham on monday to look forward to


 
OMG u feel the same?
 
Good players r leaving from Arsenal buh Wenger wont buy new ones...Angry
 
Its annoying...i was hoping that Arsenal cud atleast draw today...Ouch
 
But thats how life is...same here cant wait till monday...all the best to both sides.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Football season 2011-12 Discussions! (Page 5)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Joined: 26 December 2006

Posts: 8626

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Originally posted by shona.

liverpool 2-0 arsenal

good win for liverpool but seriously why hasnt wenger been fired yet, he's not buying new players that can win trophies for them neither is he doing anything else to make ppl feel they will win any trophies this year

anyway man utd vs tottenham on monday to look forward to


 
OMG u feel the same?
 
Good players r leaving from Arsenal buh Wenger wont buy new ones...Angry
 
Its annoying...i was hoping that Arsenal cud atleast draw today...Ouch
 
But thats how life is...same here cant wait till monday...all the best to both sides.


i'm not even an Arsenal fan yet im so annoyed...wander wat it mite be like for Arsenal fans coz im a Utd fan but i realli like Arsenal players like Fabregas, van persie, walcott, etc so want them to do well and its frustrating to see such talented players not get the reward

im glad fabregas has left, atleast he'll be winning more trophies, he's been at barca for a week and already one a cup

Hoping Utd comes good on monday and win the match...hope Chicarito recovers soon

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Joined: 23 October 2010

Posts: 29629

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.


i'm not even an Arsenal fan yet im so annoyed...wander wat it mite be like for Arsenal fans coz im a Utd fan but i realli like Arsenal players like Fabregas, van persie, walcott, etc so want them to do well and its frustrating to see such talented players not get the reward

im glad fabregas has left, atleast he'll be winning more trophies, he's been at barca for a week and already one a cup

Hoping Utd comes good on monday and win the match...hope Chicarito recovers soon

 
I am a Arsenal fan and its just so annoying...i want the players n the club to do well buh its the managers who buy the players...Wenger just dont wanna spend the money...
 
Yh im glad Fabrigas left to...i hope he gains more success than b4 but then its sad seeing a player leave...he was at the club for so many years...
 
Wenger needs to get his act right b4 everyone starts leaving.
 
Yh good luck to Tottenham n Man U...

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Joined: 26 December 2006

Posts: 8626

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

 
I am a Arsenal fan and its just so annoying...i want the players n the club to do well buh its the managers who buy the players...Wenger just dont wanna spend the money...
 
Yh im glad Fabrigas left to...i hope he gains more success than b4 but then its sad seeing a player leave...he was at the club for so many years...
 
Wenger needs to get his act right b4 everyone starts leaving.
 
Yh good luck to Tottenham n Man U...


yh its a shame that he aint spending the money on new young players like Ferggie does.
it is sad, i was gutted wen Ronaldo left for Real Madrid a couple of years ago

Wenger is the one who needs to leave the club



Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Joined: 24 December 2006

Posts: 61673

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
LOL Wenger is doing well, look at where the club WERE and look at WHERE they are now, fair enough they haven't won anything for 6 years. True fans will have to be patient, easier said then done. Its not easy managing a club who are making a PROFIT. Look at teams like Man U, Chelsea who are under foreign ownership and making a LOSS with their ridiculous wage bill and expenses on over rated English players. Ramsey and others will eventually be TOP players, thats how good Wenger is in nurturing young talented players. Look at how GOOD Henry, Vieira, Overmars, Bergkamp, Petit etc etc  were under Wenger's management. He got the best out of them and then shipped them on...Wenger will spend the money and he will spend it wisely like he always does, he doesn't need to go round spending like 35 million on unproven English players, i.e. Carroll, when you can get cheaper and better technical players from Europe and beyond HAH! Don't know why people are calling for him to be sacked, who would they employ instead?! so easy to say it, think about what Wenger has brought to the club - some of the best football in the country, some exciting young players. 

Arsenal have some excellent young players, why would they need to buy more? At least they get their chance in the team when they're 16/17/18. He bought Alex Chamberlain from Southampton who is supposed to be better than Walcott! for something around 12 million plus future fees, that is a risk but i think wenger has the capabilities to make him into a star by the time he is 21 hopefully..!!!! Jenkinson and Campbell were also signed, they will come good in a few years, experience in the carling cup will help. They just need a couple of experienced players, especially a strong defender.  

Both Liverpool goals today were marginally offside. We missed Wilshere and Song. Frimpong was over excited, nothing wrong with it but he needed calming down.  Never mind, the season has just started and there is still a while for Wenger to buy players. Just unlucky with injuries. 

Fabregas has only won a mickey mouse trophy in a mickey mouse league LOL. Fabregas has left, good luck to him, move on. La Liga is a crap league and the most over rated league in the world.  


Edited by Pudding1 - 20 August 2011 at 4:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lostatsea.

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Joined: 26 December 2006

Posts: 8626

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i'll agree wid u on the last bit La Liga is no where near as good as the Premier League, the matches are pretty boring apart from Real Madrid vs Barca and the most interesting part of that match usually happens off the pitch involving Moriniho

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Joined: 24 December 2006

Posts: 61673

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Even the Real Madrid Barca games aren't as good as they used to be. Less football, more cheating and fighting. Mourinho is top jokes, don't know what the hell he was thinking but it just shows he is a sore loser LOL 

DEEENCH

IF-Dazzler

DEEENCH

Joined: 12 August 2007

Posts: 4446

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Well that woz fun watching arsenal.

i dont know wot wenger should do.
just hope we win against udinese.

cuz i dont think i can take it lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Football Club Name Game

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

shoaib_khan 485 18977 25 April 2011 at 9:02am
By DEEENCH
Football VS Cricket

2 3

a0garg 17 2099 29 March 2011 at 6:39pm
By PearlyPal
Which football team's supporter u r? ffkhan 9 917 21 January 2011 at 8:39am
By jaikatta
Football Clubs A-Z

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

shoaib_khan 63 5363 06 January 2011 at 5:39pm
By vishnukumar
Japan Football Player Nakamura- The Specialist AdidasFootball 0 556 05 July 2010 at 5:10am
By AdidasFootball

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sports/Cricket Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.