Page   of 65
Page 2 Page 65

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
*Ahem* *Ahem* *Clearing throat*

Lately we have seen many allegations on Abhiya by non-Abhiyans, maybe due to lack of Abhiya knowledge, ignorance or ainvayi. So I finally thought of giving my finl verdict to all the allegationsWink

1. Piya can never live happily with Abhay but with JehTongue

CORRECT!Approve
How can I forget that Chaandeena and Abhay will do numerous emosanal and physikal atyachar on Piya? How can I forget that Haseena is an evil lady with evil plan of making Piya her bahu and then make her do all the household work like washing clothes, bartan and jhadu-pocha? How can I forget that Abhay is a violent creature who can bang Piya's head to the wall anytime if he sees her with another guy? How can I forget that Raichands can drink Piya's blood whenever they will be thirsty or even order her to hunt some bunnies for them?

And lastly how can I forget that Dipannita Khurana will be an excellent mommy-in-law? Aleast she will teach Piya how to apply whole make-up kit at onceCool

2. Abhay never stood for Piya but Jeh always stands for herEmbarrassed
100% CORRECT AGAIN!Approve
How can I forget that PKYEK is a show with supernatural element in it?Confused 
Maybe the ONE who stood for Piya during Danish fiasco, during Sid's time, during the time when Piya's reality of being Arnab's daughter disclosed infront of everyone , during Metz' arrival and during numerous times when Piya was going go in heaven, the creature who saved her and stood by her was Jeh's bhootEmbarrassed

3. Abhay is really rude to PiyaDead
I know right?

How can a vampire be so heartless and so rude to kiss anybody's wounds to heal them?OuchDead Abhay is sooo rude and sooo badtameez that he even held Arnab's hand when he was about to slap PiyaShocked Abhay was so rude to Miss Das Gupta that he tore his own marksheet when Piya was caught cheating. Abhay is such a big jerk that he doesn't allow anyone else to sit in his car's front seat except Piya...I hate himAngry

4. Abhay's love for Piya is less than Jeh'sTongue
Clap

How can I forget that Abhay never loved Piya only? He always loved Maithali and even now is hanging out with Piya just to enjoy Maithali's face (if not herLOL). How can I forget that Abhay was on drugs when he was sacrificing his life for Piya? How can I forget that he was ready to elope with Maithali when he saw her but she ditched him and froze him?

5. Abhiya are boring and have no CHEMISTRY! Sleepy
*YAAWWWNNN*
Maybe that is why I used to yawwwn seeing the episodes after the leap till 11th june and watch PKYEK as a medicine to go off to sleep...maybe that is why the TRPs of the show were sky rocketing at that time and during Abhiya scenes they are undergroundConfused

P.S. "Jiya Pankhas can stay away from my post with their eenie-meenie Jiya chemistry , physics and bio and no need to bother to comment here"

@red...Did I sound rude? Well this is exactly how we feel after entering any Jiya post these daysDead

P.S.S. My post is khula maidan (open playground). Feel free to comment anyone be it Abhiya, Jiya, Abhisha or Abhichhi fanEmbarrassed My post is not restricted to certain camp members or group members...

Edited by chakku - 01 August 2011 at 12:15am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

9999aryanLilitangelaiyeshakavleenAmulya159BOLLYGIRL619abhiya1gitika.jchinnigaprioty1000RashiiiiAnuNnightoffullmoonsunu123srivalli.d97Pkyekianurmitaluvabhiya9CleviveDsouza..Bournville...SmokeySilence.-Swetha-kasucrazyshafaq_abhiyaKhaLidaHLifu18LavenderCrystalLovelyAbhiyaLittleImmortalViviliciousgirl.syeda.Return.Of.Evil-Sonia--Chinky--Awantika-x-Sundas-x-kavita-smithasrkjamoshi2507Cocktailssunflower52xSaiyaaraMehek25-Doppelganger--Antu-_-Aslan-manjha_.mariam._Jyo.asena--sumana13--RitzieCavingInsnitchseekerlakshyassshukshila.AbhIyalicious.Selinapiya..tora.tangled.Looteri_Dulhan.Chashmish..ShreeYaa.SheDevilJoMointruderfastRolzz-Rumi---peehu--RidziPiaJazSimiMalikaSimi939PinkCinderella-SiDsAnGeL-TOTAL-ROMANTICBirdieematwamangoShaina_bTheBlackJaguarleelaa9Don_theEvil.DarkParadise..MR.KooLEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Allegations on ABHIYA!! My verdict..." in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Selinapiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Selinapiya

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
U are absolutely right..
Sometimes i feel like banging my head after reading some Jiya post...2-3 members hates Abhay too much...
Abhay loves Piya a lot...no one can love Piya to the extend he loves her...He was always with Piya...when she needed support...
He stood for Piya everytime..he didn't care about his reputation...
ABHAY IS AWESOME...
No..ur not rude at all...Smile

Edited by Selinapiya - 01 August 2011 at 12:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..KhaLidaHjamoshi2507Simi939maria090.JealousBasher.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
ROFL

Chakkz, if you hadn't made this AINWAYI-AINWAYI post , we would have never known how attyaachaari , duraachaari Abhay and his khaandaan is and how AbhIya are all wrong as Abhay is still stuck in Maithli and is a rude dude. Cry

BANG ON , WOMAN! Iss post ke pamphlets chhaap-chhaap ke kucch logon ke ghar ki deewaaron par taang dene chaahiye. Shaayad dimaag , dill aur memory , teenon kaam karne lagein.

STATUTORY WARNING: Guys, you are free to like Abhay-Piya with other characters because that is your choice. But don't you DARE ever drag Abhay or AbhIya in your love sonnets to even touch them, forget belittling them.

So, stay peaceful, kids and stick to praising the ones you like. And don't even think about pointing fingers at Abhay or AbhIya. After all, 'fanatics' guard them as someone had said.

Edited by PinkChocolate - 01 August 2011 at 12:24am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1sunu123.SmokeySilence...Bournville..-Swetha-KhaLidaHLovelyAbhiyaReturn.Of.EvilLovIsInTheAirViviliciousgirl-Chinky--Sonia-x-Sundas-xjamoshi2507-Doppelganger-manjhaJyo._.mariam._Ritzie--sumana13---rupa-lakshyassshukshila.AbhIyalicious.snitchseeker.ShreeYaa.Looteri_Dulhan-Rumi-MalikaSimi939matwamango.JealousBasher.MR.KooLEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Selinapiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Selinapiya

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Chakkz, if you hadn't made this AINWAYI-AINWAYI post , we would have never known hpw attyaachaari , duraachaari Abhay and his khanadaan is and how AbhIya are all wrong as Abhay is still stuck in Maithli and is a rude dude. Cry

BANG ON , WOMAN! Iss post ke pamphlets chhaap-chhaap ke kucch logon ke ghar ki deewaaron par taang dene chaahiye. Shaayad dimaag , dill aur memory , teenon kaam karne lagein.

STATUTORY WARNING: Guys, you are free to like Abhay-Piya with other characters because that is your choice. But don't you DARE ever drag Abhay or AbhIya in your love sonnets to even touch them, forget belittling them.

So, stay peaceful, kids and stick to praising the ones you like. And don't even think about pointing fingers at Abhay or AbhIya. After all, 'fanatics' guard them as someone had said.

I love ur last part Pinky Di...
Ya..no one should dare to point fingers at Abhay..my sweetu..Abhiya..Vampires and most importantly Raichands...
LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1sunu123..Bournville...AbhIyalicious.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZTheBlackJaguar

LovelyAbhiya

Goldie

LovelyAbhiya

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
superb... what a great way u have chosen to express ur feelingsSmile... its mind blowing...each and every word of ur post is correctEmbarrassed...
i really like ur postEmbarrassed... this type of posts r badly needed... great workClapClapClap

LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..maria090.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

U are absolutely right..
Sometimes i feel like banging my head after reading some Jiya post...2-3 members hates Abhay too much...
Abhay loves Piya a lot...no one can love Piya to the extend he loves her...He was always with Piya...when she needed support...
He stood for Piya everytime..he didn't care about his reputation...
ABHAY IS AWESOME...
No..ur not rude at all...Smile
Thanks a lot SelinaHug
After reading the posts I like Jiya but after reading the warning below that only Jiya pankhas allowed and Abhiya fans not allowed I feel like cursing myself for ever entering that postConfusedDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..hukshilaRitzie

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Brilliant post Chakku. full of your trademark sarcastic replies to all the allegations. brilliant Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila.JealousBasher.

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Chakku u'r topic is bang on...hats off 2 u...Thumbs UpHum toh abhay ko galat samajh rahe the...u explained everything brilliantly...and yes now dis Topic...should be in front Page...so dat people can atleast realize wat we want 2 explain through itTonguewaisey media center will help those people who thinks abhay is rude and cannot stand 4 pia a lot in atleast seeing d season 1 where dey cannot at least clear their doubtLOL

Edited by --Anurag-- - 01 August 2011 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--.JealousBasher.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.