Uravugal

* Uravugal August 2011 Updates Archives * (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramkap.meenapriyakramanrojapoooo_SK_atinaeclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Uravugal August 2011 Updates Archives * (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Tuesday 23/8/11 Episode No 568

Muthalle Eclat ai NAalu SAathu SAthanum, apram thaan update Grrr

Visa aunty doing a "Devi Devi round " Devi joot vittu tta nnu namakku theriyum but she does not know !!! The rest of the clan assembles and another round of "Net Spread Search " happens - Devi is Kakka Oosh ...kaanoommm Visa aunty yaaru??? Sctland Yard kku training kudukkaravanga ..she knows exactly where Devi is - apram enna?? Lage lage thaan ..kilamba vendiyathu thaan. As usual every one makes a feeble effort to stop her...mudiyara KAriyamaa athu?? AZ uncle avanga anna photo kitte azharaar ( Aww, Devi letter ange thaan irukku. Visa aunty sahavaasam Roja vum thuppariyum ELi aagitta Wink) MM Krish and his jing bang are home just then. yet to open the door - Visa aunty vanthu " Enge yenathu Devi?? Neengal thirudi kOndu pOna Deevii?" nnu paadraanga. Paro aunty kku integrity is at stake
 " Intha mathiri pOi punnakku ellam en kitte no no. I am not you !" But Visa aunty is convinced that Devi is locked up " release and send her with me " Ranjani is the only sane one  who is really concerned about Devi " she is not here..She is not there too...some thing serious...let us find her  "  Yaarum solrathai kekkara mood le illai - free for all fight happens . Roja vithiyai nOndhu kOndu "who let the dogs out...whooo  let the dogs out " kuyyO mUraiyO nnu katharaa....Aabad Bhandavar Anaada rakshagar AZ vanthu solraar " Devi has left a note " Visa aunty is stunned ( Engiyaanum oru PEi yai innOru PEy adikkumaa?? Please enlighten Roja )

Well, the note clearly says that Devi will be back only when the family unites (Meena Meena, nee than dialog ezhuthiniyaa?) . Devi also has said that she is not a coward to commit suicide " I will be around and will show my face on the day all of you cootchi coo " AZ uncle kku wife mele semai kaduppu " Anni kitte iruntha , I can see my daughter once in a while, Maharaaji athaiyum keduthutte. But my daughter...she is smart ... Unnoda  kuppai kOttified for so many years ..still failed to realize that with you around life will always be a storm ! My daughter, the smart girl scooted ..." ( Saras aunty kitte irunthu antha smartness vanthu irukkumO??WinkWinkVisa retreats. Inge Paro aunty kku Ore Oru kavalai thaan - " unga appavukku pannina promise??" ( ipdi rendu amma antha pOnnukku !! Athu Odaame enna seyyum??)

AZ veet le Mangu anunty Aajar - vera yethukku?? To add more fuel to the fire thaan " My SIL?? Kambi counting??? Hellooo, what is happening here?? " PILS echoes the same sentiments -"looks like all the problems like the milieu in our house !!! One after the other ellam ingeye varrathu !!" Crying Visa and a seething AZ arrive at the arena - Visa keeps mangu in the loop and asks the most innocent Q " na enna thappu panninen?? I am the reason for all this galatta nnu my hubby is scolding me !! ( intha amma kitte ithu thaan problem. Seyyarathu ellam senjuttu enakka kalyaanam nnu keppanga !!! ) From now on , I am not going to interfere in any thing , let them run the house themselves " Mangu is in no mood for Devi's escapade -  goes to AZ and says " Devi yai kandu pidikkalaam , but priority is my SIL , can I ask my hubby to do some thing ?" (aama , avar enna seyvaar, nalla urutti urutti muzhippar !! ) AZ says that he will talk to Gayu and set right everything . Swetha doles out a soft jibe " Aal Aalukku Oothi , the problem is only growing in size. You do not interfere, we will handle this " - Visa aunty Kettingalaa??? Aww, it is either she has not felt the jibe or reserves her lage lage with Swetha for tomorrow - Shree all yours , kanna .

MM Krish veet le the morning is bright and sunny. Looks serene - awww, apdi vidalaama ?? Villishnu arrives with a smiling face - tells the clan that she is happy about Mugs counting kambi - " though you guys do not like me, you still helped me take revenge !!! Gayu complained and sent Mugs in for murder " The whole lot pounce on Villishnu but MM krish as usual mazhuppufies - " pOngamma, ellam because of you... we will get both Mugs and Vishnu out " Villishnu knows that she is not wanted there . Athukkaga summa pOlaama?? " My son will come out and he will come only to my house . Ennai demean panninavanga ellam...have to come there... life venum nna.." Intha jibe Sudha kku - athu paavam fish mathiri vaayai thiranthu moodarathu...Gayu looks uncertain too ??!!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 23 August 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65ac_durgahareramklakshkguruvignesvarneshwaramara_50-Fortune-ap.meenasushavvipriyakramanJanulavanyaz_SK_Pearl.nithyamkvatinaeclat

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65ac_durgahareramklakshkvarneshwarguruvignesJanuap.meenaamara_50miganlavanyazrojapooooPearl.nithyamkvatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgahareramklakshkguruvignesJanuamara_50ap.meenalavanyazrojapooooOLGNESPearl.atinaeclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgahareramkguruvignessushavviJanulavanyazrojapooooOLGNESatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hareramkamara_50rojapooooeclatatina

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Tuesday 30/8/11 Episode No 573

Sathya is gloating to Swetha ' " how are you going to atone the sin of killing my parents?" Swetha asks him "are you mad??" ( Athi budhisaali mma nee !!) Sathya has no qualms in accepting that " yeah, darling , sure, I am mad. How dare you kiss me with your slippers??? And, now I am in charge here . You will dance to my tunes , I will come back when I have some time to spare , relax babe " gags her mouth and goes away. Swetha does a mukkal munagal session. Visa aunty is "showing water " to AZ uncle and he  has no clue as to why all this happens to his family !!! " what did we do?? Did we not take care of our kula Deivam?? Mugs is in abacus training, Swetha is abducted'.. hellooo, what is all this?? My Scotland Yard wifey, can you solve these issues??" Visa aunty says that she has asked her co-agents to make an appearance ' " Mangu and Nats will be here soon, let us work out a game plan Operation Rescue Swetha can be set to motion " Mangu arrives calling out for Swetha " Visa, pray what is the problem? Where is my pregnant daughter ?" AZ keeps them in the loop , talks about Swetha doling out slipper blows to Sathya in public and how he "veedu pugunthu abducted " Swetha. Visa being Visa has a sane solution "let us go to the police " ' she does not realize that this case can not go to the police. Nats explains " we can not go to the police. If we do, Sathya will show all the proof and expose our heinous act. Not just that, Mugs will have to face another case of marrying innoruthan's wife !! " Visa kub chup Karaboondhi aagidaraanga. Nats says that they can find the address  of sathya by his car number. Nats, Mangu and AZ go to find Sathya's address. Visa aunty stays home.

Well, the trio succeed in finding the address but the house is locked. They suspect that swetha could be inside and decide to pick the lock. AZ brings a stone and tries to break it. The lock is like Sathya, asaiya maatengarathu. Nats has a brilliant idea ' " we will wait and see him, vera vazhi??" But the scheming Mangu vetoes such decadent ideas " Yovvv, if swetha is here, then we better rescue her BEFORE that guy comes " So, AZ  guns for   the lock for some more time . Inside, Swetha hears the noise, moves like a snail to reach the window and sees the rescue team ' the team has no such luck though. Swetha does another "mukkal munagal " attempt but the team can not hear any of it. A neighbor sees the lock picking team , deems it fit to warn them in spite of the team saying that they know Sathya and have come from far away. The neighbor is categorical " come when he is around , quit now or I will call 911 " The rescue team retreats much to the chagrin of Swetha. Visa aunty is praying " En kudumba vaarisai bathiramaa nee than parthukkanum " ( amma di, pirakkatha kuzhandai yai pathi ithanai kavalai??? Unga DIL is a piece of liver, or what??)

The rescue team comes back and another pOlambal session of " where is my daughter? How to find her?" happens. Sathya makes an appearance with " Maama maama, yaarai thedaringa??? Veettu vasalile innum kOnja neram wait pannina than enna?? Hmm Swetha mele erakka pada so many?? I have no one..hmmm" Nats challenges " give me back my daughter or else I might kill you " Sathya is surprised " I have just taken back my wife , athukku yen ivvalavu AarBaattam ?? "  Mangu becomes a VEera mommy " dey, unakku enna venum, kelu, we will give, give back my daughter " And Visa aunty indicates that she has an aruva manai " Ore pOdu, nee La La Land " Sathya knows exactly what Visa wants " your kudumba vaarisu will be wrapped in a Turkish towel and will be handed over, so, you just keep off our family feud " Visa moonjile relief aa , bayama nnu puriyalai . Mangu holds Sathya's collar and says that he needs to  get one thing clear " we killed your parents and you should be harming us and not Swetha !!! " Sathya has had enough "look buddies, now I HAVE Swetha , so if you want her in one piece'..just stay quiet, ok??? " Leaves a stunned crowd ' kneading the hands time'enge ellarum jOraa kaiyai pisaiyunga paarkkalaam'..

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 30 August 2011 at 6:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hareramkac_durgaJanuamara_50migan_SK_nithyamkveclatatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanuamara_50atinaeclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top