TMS 1 - 5 Aug Updates and Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya, I got headache after thinking how many more problems will arise?? Cry

Edited by Vani19 - 04 August 2011 at 8:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 1 - 5 Aug Updates and Discussions (Page 3)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
OMG...   ShockedShockedShocked Came here after almost 1 and 1/2 months , hoping that this crap would have ended by now...  Wink  But found it to my shock that this is still going...  CryCry  like a Never ending Irritation. Angry Angry Angry

God bless all our TMS updaters... Star Clap I salute you guys & your patience,  Rojakka, Eljayma , Nithya & newbie Desi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19nithyamkveljay

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks eljay..

Habba.. Thank God Rani was saved.. Hope she gets job in vinodh's office and stand on her own legs..

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay - Raani looked like a circus clown in that dress !!! Antha manager nijamma romba Kaynja case O ?? Wink Hmmm, Nandini, nee nallavalaa, kettavalaa???

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay ma. Aiyoh MM, nee Vasu vai nambathey... aamaam...naan sollittalum nee enna ketkevaa poare.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabc

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
MM mattum archana solrathayo or IF members solrathayo kettu iruntha inneram serial eppavo mudinchu irukum.

Ethunga ellam kekkara jenmama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Friday Update
Part1
vasu and selvam go to meet some Rowdies. vasu introduces himself as Rajasekar mapillai.The rowdy has more hair than me. They keep walking and walking and walking .Almost all rowdies have long hair.Earn panra kaasu shampoo vangave pathathu pola.  The head says that he don't know who is Vasu. They think they are police and tries to catch them.Vasu again gives introduction. Rowdy understand who he is .Vasu tells that they here to get help for his brother. At the same time some allakai comes and informs that sate has come.He cries saying not to do anything to his son.Selvam gives a blank look at Vasu. Rowdy confirms that they have given right amount and scolds him for going to police first time. Inside house oru payan jolliya chutti tv pathu kittu irukkan.I think he is very happy amma appa control illama nimatheya tv parthittu irukkan.One of the Rowdy picks him and drop him to setu.Boy and family hug each other.Tells them no need to do pasa malai here and advices not to keep anything with him.Again Selvam looks at Vasu and he acts like its ok annan .Vasu and selvam goto Rowdy and inform him about kidnap of baby. The Rowdy says generally they don't kidnap babies because its too much maintenance.And tells them it should be some group.He tells them he will enquire and ask them to leave.MM has a worried look and ask if baby will be safe.The Rowdy says since they demanded for money their main aim is money so we can somehow find the baby.Our Oscar actor Vasu tells him to find the baby soon.Eva muliya sari illa.I really doubt him.Rowdy tells that some new person has done and mentions about Ganesan who would have done this and ask them to leave.Vasu says bye to rowdies and they both come out.

Part2
Rani's SIL walking with baby .Goes to juice shop and orders juice without ice.She hears somebody selling tea and tells to herself that it looks like her husband voice.Her husband is actually selling tea in cycle.He sees her and get so scared that she might get angry .He goes and hides inside the shop.Rani's SIL search for him.In the meantime somebody comes and ask them to remove the tea cycle standing in front of shop.Unable to bear the bike man shouting he goes to get the cycle and Saroja catches him and ask about selling tea.Her husband informs her that the shop licence expired 2 years back and hence corporation removed the shop.She scolds him left and right(sorry I cannot update the whole conversation)Finally he asks her if she can give him some more money he can become rich again.She gets angry and walk away.MM and Vasu get down from car.Vasu confirms Selvam that they will get the baby. And thanks for him giving an opportunity to help him.Archana see this paasa mala and gets angry.

Part3
MM runs inside home to convince Archu.Sees Rani is there and tells her that he was talking to Vasu thats why Archu is angry.Well he re-cycles part 1 story.He confirms that he will not have any relationship with this family.Rani also convinces Archu and leaves the place.He again promises her that he will not do anything she doesn't like.Then she lies down on him and ask about the baby.And goes and lights the lamp. She olarifies something about God .All IF'ans kai eduthu saami kumbidunga intha serial mudiyanumnu.Night time Vasu get down from the auto. And his friends and talk to each other.Then they and meet a paati.Looks like he kidnapped the baby and looks at baby. He enquires the paati why the baby looks so thin.The paati says baby is used to drink mommy milk so now since she is giving bottle milk its refusing. She enquires about money. She tells him not to cheat her because she is old.Vasu says once money reaches his hand he will give her share.His friends ask him why he didn't pick up money from elevator and give the baby back.Vasu says police were around him.They would have caught him. He confirms them that they all will get money and goes to call selvam.
Panathai enga theduveen panathai enge theduven...

Happy weekend guys
Desi

Edited by desicpn - 05 August 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnurojapoooonithyamkveljay

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks, desi for a super fast update!  Oh, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I guessed yesterday itself that this slimy Vasu would have had a hand in the kidnapping - no way will I ever believe that this guy has reformed!  He, Bhagyam, and RS - this trio will never change their evil ways!  I hope he gets caught and thrown to rot in jail for ever and ever!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicpnVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top