•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Saakshi point gun to ACP and tells him to follow the car where Shekhar brother is in. She warns him not to look back and drive straight. ACP ask her whether  she is a robber, criminal or Terrorist. But she threatened to kill him if keeps acting smart. Then Saakshi tells ACP to stop the car and ACP jokes with her telling that "Ghadi rook kei muje maroge???" But Saakshi gives him hard look and asks her to handover his wallet. She yells at him to stop the car. Then ACP stops the car and goes outside the car, then Saakshi drives away as soon as ACP gets out. The scene goes to the hospital where Shekhar is with all those oxygen stuffs. Shena sits near to him. Shekhar tells Shena to kill Saakshi at any cost cause she is a traitor. In Saakshi place, Arti and Gayatri (Saakshi mom) meet ACP. He asks about Saakshi. Then Gayatri tells him that her daughter went outside for official work but the office people are suspecting her that she ran away with huge amount of money, which she is not ready to accept. She tells him that she has taught her good values and tradition and she won't do that at any cost. ACP looks around the house and saw a camera fitted on the top of the something( I forgot, I think TV). He promises Saakshi mom to bring her daughter. At the back yard Deepak and another Astra team get the information about Shekhar safe and sound. ACP finds both of them at Saakshi backyard and tells them that it's about country's security and for that he will ready to help.

In the meantime, Shekhar brother reach hospital. He disguised as a doctor and goes to meet Shekhar. Shekhar is lying in the bed. His brother touches him with lots of affection (like bhai bhai in Hindi films). And Shekhar wakes up. He requests him to go before someone sees him, but his brother insisted him to go with him. But Shekhar refuses to go with him cause he has lots of thing to sort out. If he goes with him, all the plan will be ruined which he doesn't want to happen. Then his brother goes away. Outside the hospital a guy comes looking after Shekhar brother, the driver tell him that he will back in any moment. Then he goes inside the car and find the disk lying, he picks up and see that it's the same disk that they were looking for. Gayatri (Saakshi mom) is shown praying for her daughter safety. Saakshi runs into a nearby PCO to call her parent. Phone start to ring at Saakshi place, Gayatri knew it was from Saakshi. She runs toward it and answer the phone. But Saakshi doesn't say a word beside she started to cry, her mom yells Saakshi… Saakshi… Still no answer….. Saakshi dad takes the phone from Gayatri but Saakshi hung the phone. He comfort Gayatri that if she was Saakshi then she would have talked to us, that must be some prank calls. Astra team has tapped Saakshi phone call and finds out the clue that she is near around.

The scene goes to the Hospital where Mani is informed about Saakshi near about. As soon as he finish talking to the Astra team he spot a lady resembling Saakshi , then he shout at her to stop at once else he will shoot her. But the lady gives him a deaf ear and does not stop then Mani fire a gun on to the floor. Everybody seems to be in panic and so does the lady but as she turn around Mani realizes she was not Saakshi. He apologizes to the her. Saakshi too spot the car and approaches nearer to the car but bad luck she doesn't finds the disk. As she about to turn around, Shena catch her. Saakshi tries to explain that Shekhar is the traitor but Shena denies hearing anything against him. Then Shena point gun to Saakshi head. The guy who got the disk disguised as ward boy and goes to meet Shekhar to give the disk, as they were talking Mani sees them, he thinks that the guy is up to something to kill Shekhar and shoots him. Shekhar thanks him and inform that he was Saakshi Admi and order Mani to kill Saakshi over and out. Shekhar hide the disk on his pillow.

The End

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
well i have missed some scene sorry for that will try to update tomorrow
this is perfect! thanks kanchi

awww!😳 thx Kanchi, ur updates r gr8t😉

"   Beware: This forum is addictive. Login at your own risk :-) "

So true laxmi!!!😃

oooooohhhhhh   ............they are just dragging it.......i think mani will come to know that saaksshi is not the traitor.......

thnx kanchi.........coz i don't get to see saaksshi you know.....

and hey lakshmi....that sooooo true.......liked your avataar.

god........samir is getting tooooooooo handsome nowadays......one of these days i might be needing an oxygen mask.

Originally posted by KK_lassi

awww!😳 thx Kanchi, ur updates r gr8t😉

"   Beware: This forum is addictive. Login at your own risk :-) "

So true laxmi!!!😃

Yeah so TRUE.this forum is sure a addictive one😉

thanks kanchi ................that was great and nice to see all those sameer's picture
my pleasure milkyway.BTW did i welcome u to the forum???If not welcome to the forum😉