Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
To people who say love is more important than money, have you ever tried paying your bills with a hug?
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The Chinese in Hong Kong say:
No money no Talk! 😆
in India they say " Money is God"

balbirsingh2 thumbnail
WELL I DO RESEARCH ON  HAPPINESS & HAVE COME TO THE FOLLOWING CONCLUSION

GOOD HEALTH +MONEY+PLEASURES OF LIFE = HAPPINESS

GOOD HEALTH COMES FROM DOING YOGA ALL YOUR LIFE
MONEY COMES FROM HARD WORK & KNOWLEDGE
ALL WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY CUMINATES IN KNOWLEDGE SAYS LORD KRISHNA
THE KNOWLEDGE COMBINED WITH HARD WORK GETS YOU MONEY
AND WITHOUT PLEASURIES LIKE CHATTING, EATING ALL TYPES OF FOOD, DRINKING, PARTYING, ENJOYING THE PLEASURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX
LIFE WOULD BE BORING & NOT WORTH WORKING FOR
pallavi_bs thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

Money gives us the comforts in life - a nice car, house, and everything which is needed for survival.  Money makes life easier, doesn't it?  But, obviously, some think money does not bring happiness in life.  It is the happiness that is inside which counts.  But, do you think money brings happiness in life?  AGREE or DISAGREE?

Please share your thoughts!!!

😃😃😃

Money does bring happiness but for only some extent 
there should be also peace love and respect that matters true happiness in life
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Money does not bring happiness but it is integral for happiness. Its not only about the wonderful things it can buy(yeah, I m materialistic) but also the feeling of having earned it from your hard work. It is a symbol of achievement and capability. Again it represents these things but not necessary. 
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
According to me,
Money does bring happiness in life. But the entire happiness in life is not brought by money. In the present day situation, money is necessary to have a name in the society and also what is called 'Izzat' which equal to happiness.

W/O money -
Without money, man is nothing in the society today. Money also gives the benefits of material comforts. Everything in the world is dependent on money. So u hav no money = u r not living. Jealousy, Sadness will be more in life without money.

With money -
Now, we see some people are not quite happy even after having all the money they want. Why? Now that is because they lack other happiness. They were so much involved in gettin material happiness that they never even cared about the spiritual happiness they need.

So in my view, money does bring happiness in life but not total happiness. Money gives, about 25% of the happiness wich IS necessary BUT only when its along with the other 75%
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well its too filmy to say that money is nothing in life. May be money is not everything in life but life is nothing without money. It depends on people what makes them happy. If u r happy with materialistic things than of course money can bring happiness in ur life but if u want inner happiness than money cannot bring that happiness in ur life. But if we think practically than its not possible to live happy without money.  
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well it depends on what you find your true happiness in. The ultimate happiness which people speak of is the peace of inner soul and state of mind. Yes there is comfort in material things and it does give material happiness and ease but what found with most people is that material stuff doesn't give them the 'ultimate happiness'

money gives ease to life and is needed for survival however I find it amazing that people with money struggles can still be happy without it, that they choose to appreciate the happiness they find in natural things because they don't have the material comfort. I don't really know if i'm going anywhere with this but I see that life is difficult with money struggles but happiness can be found elsewhere - be it with God, family and friends etc - because I think they are whom/what you should be feeling true happiness with. Money is something that gives ease and comfort and peace is found in ease and comfort so perhaps it is a sort of happiness but not the ultimate happiness according to me :)

I think of it this way: people who have cash to throw about, when they can't have happiness from things like family or friends, love etc the money doesn't tend to help them. But people who have less money, even with the money problems their happiness in other things like love and all that weighs it out. So if the happiness from the natural blessings can weigh out the material comfort then that is what I would preferEdited by -Aliya- - 12 years ago
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes money can give a nice car, house, clothes, education etc...
but there are things money cant give  which is family, values, friends.
so my answear, give me enough money that i have food on my plat, roof over my head, and i can give some to the needy.
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well i think money is necessary in life esp in this present world! money brings happiness of course but we should learn to be happy with enough money for us to survive!