Harry Potter

ravenclaw common room!imp notes on pg 6! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

sulijma

Groupbie

sulijma

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
What can we do to try out for Quidditch teams??? I would love to be Chaser Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ravenclaw common room!imp notes on pg 6! (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulijma

What can we do to try out for Quidditch teams??? I would love to be Chaser Embarrassed
 i have no idea how to hold these tryouts! so if u have any idea do tell me!Smile

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
wow awesome common room
hey guys am Dee

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
results of my quiz

you did great!!! you r 56% a ravenclaw prefect!

um...not bad! but not good either!!!u need to learn some serious things so i suggest u run to thelibrary rite now!!!!!

<div style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; padding: 6px; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: black; background-color: white;"><b style="color: black; font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">you did great!!! you r 56% a ravenclaw prefect!</b> <div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left;"><div style="width: 56%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">um...not bad! but not good either!!!u need to learn some serious things so i suggest u run to thelibrary rite now!!!!!<br><br><b><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/can_u_be_ravenclaw_house_prefect" style="color: blue;">can u be ravenclaw house prefect?</a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes</a></b></p></div>

Edited by Tannistha - 09 August 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-

shwetha85

Goldie

shwetha85

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey taanu,
Firstly thanks for the PM secondly what a lovely thread you have made for us The Ravenclaws...Thanks for the efforts yaar!!! I loved the introduction especially the picture of the common room..I would try my level best to be active here on the common room..Hope everyone would have fun here...Cheers to everyone..

-GredForge-

shwetha85

Goldie

shwetha85

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hey taanu,
I took the quiz..It was fun..Thanks!! Waiting for your PM on the results..

-GredForge-

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
you did great!!! you r 83% a ravenclaw prefect!

well done!!! you are a genius!!!! you did great!!!!!your genius score is good! keep rocking as a ravenclaw!!there is a chance u might be chosen for prefect!

Hahaha yayyy...not bad :D awesome post taanu!! :)

Hershi

-GredForge-

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
you did great!!! you r 56% a ravenclaw prefect!

um...not bad! but not good either!!!u need to learn some serious things so i suggest u run to thelibrary rite now!!!!!

<div style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; padding: 6px; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: black; background-color: white;"><b style="color: black; font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">you did great!!! you r 56% a ravenclaw prefect!</b> <div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left;"><div style="width: 56%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">um...not bad! but not good either!!!u need to learn some serious things so i suggest u run to thelibrary rite now!!!!!<br><br><b><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/can_u_be_ravenclaw_house_prefect" style="color: blue;">can u be ravenclaw house prefect?</a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes</a></b></p></div>

Hmm ... not bad Tongue ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top