Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

+* DBSK: Episode Discussions *+ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 40

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for correcting me once more. I actually meant to put father-son in double quotes; but forgot to do so

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Episode Discussions *+ (Page 6)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
One thing I forgot to comment on yesterday was the headgear of the various characters.  Only Krishna's looks authentic!!!

I already commented on how Balaram wears a Trojan helmet in battle, and nothing when he's sitting on the throne next to Krishna (itself a weird image).  Jarasandha wears nothing - one wonders whether they're trying to re-create him in the image of a Hannibal Lecter Confused I've forgotten what Bhishmaka wore, but what Rukmi & Sishupala wore really took the cake.

The turban like headgear used by Rukmi & Sishupala was something never worn by royalty, but something worn by their nobles and merchants.  Both Rukmi & Shishupal looked like they were banias of some sort (no offense to banias).  In reality, everyone - Jarasandha, Bheeshmaka, Sishupala, Balaram and Rukmi - should have been wearing crowns, and the only way Krishna's crown would have been different would have been the peacock feather on his crown, which was something that only he ever wore.

For a serial that's so good about special effects and sets, one would think they'd have gotten the costume right.  Also, anyone else thinks that Rukmini's criss-crossed pearls on her head looks weird?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laap...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
DOTW - 18th to 24th July

| Jai Shri Krishna |

Amor.Cuty16

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I was waiting from monday to see the elope scene.
But they just dragged it to friday i found this week epi's were slower.
I think the show will be intresting after Mahabharat touch will be added.

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i don't think it was slow.

sometime people want everything to be showed n sometime want to be very fast

they showed us krishna reading the letter , balram knowing everything, jarasand n rukmi know about krishna ariving, devki return, rukmini marriage ritual shown so many tyhings happen . its not dragSmile

vik rocks.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I hope they take a real long while b4 they get to the Mahabharat stretch, b'cos there are a lot of other big things that happened in b/w - the Swayantaka gem and the marriages of Jambavati & Satyabhama, Krishna's other marriages (introduce Arjun during this period, when he befriends Krishna and helps him win Mitravindya), Sudhama's visit, Krishna's campaign against Narakasura and his marriage to the 16,100 concubines... Following this, have the birth of Pradhyumna and his abduction by the demon Shambara, and how he ultimately returns to Krishna & Rukmini, and also have the birth of Krishna's other sons.

After this, have some incidents where Arjun has that challenge w/ Hanuman, then have the building of Indraprastha and Balaram training Bhima & Duryodhan, then have Subhadra's marriage, then Yudhisthir's Rajasuya yagna & killing of Sishupala, his war w/ Shalva and Draupadi's vastra-haran, his visit to the Pandavas and assured support to them, followed by wars against Dantavatra, Purandara and other enemies.  Show Abhimanyu growing up, and being raised by Krishna's family.  Show how Samba abducts Lakshmanaa, Duryodhan's daughter, since this is one of Balaram's successes.  Show the incident w/ Draupadi & Durvasha, and Satyabhama's meeting w/ Draupadi, then after the exile, show his missions to the Kauravas, his meeting w/ Karna, the Gita (finish it within a week), the war and its aftermath.  Parikshit's resurrection is important as it was possibly Krishna's greatest ever achievement, so show that.  Following that, show his role in the Ashwamedha yagna, then follow it w/ his war against Banasura and his grandson Anirudha's marriage to Usha, and then wind it up w/ the Mausala parva events of the Yadava fracticide.

Hope they cover all of this.  If they do it right, they should get great TRPs.  Don't rush the Pandava introduction - show things in the order they likely happened.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaBhavaanivik rocksvaraalisuhaani.cidmjht

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
^ I wish DBSK Creatives read this post Star

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
wow! hi am new in this particular forum... and whoa its lovely to see like-minded people here!! Big smile i totally agree with the post above! they should not distort the mytho factors!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top