Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

+* DBSK: Episode Discussions *+ (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 40

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpratz

in first 2 parts,
Krishna is worried abt. the baby...gets protection barrier around the palace.(smthng like protecting Hogwarts Castle in HPDead)
Namakaran ceremony of the baby... Krishna tries to give baby to SB but Rukmini dont allowEvil Smile... SB gets upset n leaves from there...
they dint even keep baby's name...D'oh

I also did not hear the babyies name so I thought I missed a part of the episode. I thought that his name was Pradyumn before Shambhrasur kidnapped him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surya_Forever-coolpratz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Episode Discussions *+ (Page 30)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Watched full epi. today..

Sambhrasur kidnaps the baby..Cry
Krishna tries to follow him with help of the birds following Sambhrasur...
Narad requests Mahadev to stop Krishna..
Mahadev  asks Krishna to let his son get kidnaped as it was always meant to be so. He shouldn't try to change 'bidhi ka bidhan'.Sambhrasur has kidnapped his death. Evil Smile 
Krishna says he has taken birth as human so he cant stay away from these emotions.If his son is meant to be the reason for Sambhrasur's death then he can do so even while being with his parents.LOL 
Mahadev reminds Krishna that he is the one to make rules of nature so he cant break it himself. Everything has to be in proper way n time as written in ones bhagya.
Krishna is worried about Rukmini .Mahadev says that she is not the only mother who has lost her child. If Krishna has to return her baby than he should do the same for others or it wuld be injustice. (and on their very portable TVLOL gives some example.. (some mothers r crying in front of their son's dead body asking God to give them their son back)).Krishna is not just father to his son but also to the world so he should treat all equally.

Back in palace Rukmini, SB, JV r waiting for Krishna to return wid baby...Krishna returns alone n Rukmini upon not finding her baby loses her conciousness . Krishna tells SB n JV that Sambhrasur has kidnapped the baby.

Sambhrasur reaches his palace with the baby where he raises the sword to kill the baby n the epi. ends.D'oh

[I liked todays epi. esp. Mahadev-Krishna scene.. 'm getting a bit interested as i dont knw the story further. Even if they make show Sleepy hope they show smthng authentic n dont fool sm1 like me.Ouch ]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedantka-Surya_Forever-Aradhana87.Vrish.sita11

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.  I wonder whether Sagar Pictures can explain what was Krishna's rationale for saving Parikshit, given their depictions of Mahadev's explanation to Krishna?

Also, Shambara dropped Pradhyumna into the water, where he was swallowed by a large fish.  If he was intelligent enough to take Pradhyumna back home and personally kill him there, the story would have been different.

On the original story, read the post by Set Raj here.  Don't worry about spoiling your suspense - given how the serial has changed everything that was there in the original story, I'm confident that you won't be disappointed. LOL

Or else, you can just watch this story as they show it: just don't assume that that's what actually happened. Dead

Edited by .Vrish. - 23 February 2012 at 1:19pm

-Surya_Forever-coolpratz

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Coolpratz

I'll fill in today's - missed the first part, but would otherwise have to wait until Monday.

Sambara gives the baby to his guards and asks them to dispose of it.  The guards toss the baby into the sea, and it drowns.

Rukmini is still unconscious, and Krishna discusses w/ Jambavati his dilemma.  Later, Krishna finds Rukmini missing from the palace, and goes out in search of her.  Rukmini is totally unhinged, and running from place to place asking people about whether they've seen her baby.  At midnight, she knocks on a house, irritating its occupant, who calms down after noticing that it's the queen.  She hears a child cry and runs towards it and tries to grab it from its mother Wacko  She then apologizes to them and lets them go (w/ their kid, in case you were wondering)  She then stops a few rishis to interrogate them, and they are dumbfounded while she yells @ them Shocked

Krishna too has been running from street to street, reminiscent of when he went after Sudama, and found her @ the point where she was remonstrating w/ the rishis.  Krishna apologizes to them and lets them go.  He then picks up a very sad Rukmini and takes her to the palace.

Two fishermen in the ocean take a catch, and a huge fish is netted.  They are overjoyed and decide to gift it to their king (presumably Shambara)

At Dwarka, Krishna is trying to cheer up Rukmini, telling her that Satyabhama made her her favorite dishes, and requests her to eat & feed him (no, Varaali, the Jaimineya menu was not on the table Evil Smile)  Rukmini is horrified, and asks him to either return her baby, or feed her poison.

Two spies arrive, and Rukmini angrily asks them whether they have any news.  The spies are empty.  Rukmini then turns to Krishna and asks him whether her baby is still alive Cry  Krishna is sad.

Comments:  The exercise in blasphemy continues - while it's understandable that any mom would be distraught, the way Rukmini behaved - given that she was an avatar of Lakshmi - was unbelievable.  While she was grief stricken, she didn't go running from house to house suspecting the citizens of Dwarka of having her baby somewhere, or go around grabbing other children, or confronting sages.  Also unbelievable was the relative quiet of everybody in the kingdom - when something like this happened, everyone in Dwarka would have been all over Pradhyumna's disappearance: here, they hardly seemed to care.

And Krishna?  Sometimes, in this serial, he stresses how he's helpless to alter the course of destiny, and urges people not to worry about it, but here, he's been doing his best to go against it.  So which is it, SP?  Who's the real Krishna?  And offering Rukmini her favorite food?  Most men would be too scared to even mention food in a situation like this.  Somehow, all that SP managed to do here was show Krishna as being simultaneously helpless and insensitive @ the same time.

Another thing that struck me - SP seems to be trying to show some traces of romance b/w Krishna & Rukmini, such as him picking her up, or comforting her, or trying to feed her.  If they have the IF siggie makers in mind, they might like to know that everybody has left this forum after the bakwas tracks they've been showing since the Mahabharata track ended.  Also, while it's nice that there is a replacement for Rukmini, this one doesn't seem remotely gentle - the way she treats Satyabhama is unbelievably uncharacteristic of Rukmini. Angry

On Shambara's end, I guess they altered it somewhat - showed Shambara giving the baby to 2 guards to kill.  But what was the great purpose in showing the guards drown the baby, as opposed to Shambara himself doing it, as actually happened?  Also, they didn't show Pradhyumna being swallowed by the fish, although they showed the fish being caught @ the end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vedantka-Surya_Forever-varaalicoolpratz

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Coolpratz

I'll fill in today's - missed the first part, but would otherwise have to wait until Monday.
sureLOL 
in missing part...
Sambhrasur is trying to kill the baby when Narad appears  n asks him hw culd  he kill the baby who cant even speak ...Sambhrasur tells Narad the baby 'll be the reason for his death n if he finishes the reason he can get immortality...
Narad asks him even after gaining immortality wuld he be able to bear the bad name he'll get after killing the baby...n suggests that he shuld give indirect death to baby like throwing him to some deep sea where the baby wuld die himself...n Sambhrasur wont get the sin of killing the baby on him...
Sambhrasur agrees.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vedantka-Surya_Forever-.Vrish.

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
any1 watched ystrdy n 2days epi?

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I will summarize what happened today
Shambhrasur gets scared by seeing Shri Krishnas son.
He hates the color red and the baby wears a red cloth and a black blanket.
Bhanamati covers him with the blanket and Shambhrasur punishes her.
He beats her on her hands. She gets marks on them.
She leaves with her husband and the baby.
Jambvanti tells Shri Krishna that his leelas are great.
Bhanamati holds the baby and her husband says don't take him as your arms are bruised. In a few seconds they see that her bruises arent there anymore.
Rukmini weeps as she wants her son to get a name. Shri Krishna tells her to pronounce the name. She says Pradyuman.(I think it should be Pradyumn) Shri krishna as Shri Vishnu appears in Bhanamatis dream and tells her to name the baby as Pradyuman. She wakes up and tells her husband about the name Pradyuman.

coolpratz.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
^^^  I saw all the episodes, but the one they showed on Tuesday so disgusted me that I didn't feel like writing.  See here why

In that episode, Rukmini was extremely depressed and tried to stab herself, when Jambavati went to her and stopped her, and assured her that her baby was alive.  Krishna then came in and told Rukmini that the baby was alive - in their hearts Angry  Rukmini fainted in his arms after hearing this, and a disgusted Jambavati left the room.  Later, Krishna persuaded Jambavati to keep the fact that Pradhyumna is alive a secret from Rukmini Wacko

Today's episode:

Shambara gets a nightmare & calls his mother, who along w/ his wife join him.  His mother calls a tantrik who was their guru, and asks him about it.  The tantrik does a sacrifice which includes his mutiliating himself & offering blood to invoke Kaal-dev.  Kaal-dev appears and tells him that no one is immortal and that he's not met Shambara's would be killer.

Later, that Tantrik cross-examines Shambara on whether he had actually killed the baby w/ his own hands, and Shambara confesses that he did not, due to what Narada told him.  The tantrik tells him that it had to be a plot by the devas, and decides to find out whether they are bluffing, or whether Shambara's would-be killer is still alive.

Jambavati is fearfully following all this, terrified of what might happen to Pradhyumna if Shambara finds out.  Krishna tells her that when he himself couldn't negate Ms Vidhi's vidhan, how can Shambara or anyone else do so?  The same message was given to the tantrik by Kaal-dev.

Storyline deserves an 'A' - as in Abominable! Dead

Edited by .Vrish. - 01 March 2012 at 11:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniraizaadaAradhana87coolpratz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top