Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of Aug 1-5th

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thendral Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OowKRnV6fA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the promo upload!😃

TA getting nicely from Thulasi was expected but why this moraipu to Thulasi? But good atleast he came home😃. Atleast he will know the situation that is prevailing at home currently. But I think after he comes home, he gets arrested by the police and maybe he tells about Dharman hideout😕.

If TA has spoke to Joseph in the phone may be we can come to the conculsion that Joseph is the spy and he made TA gets arrested. May the spy will be revealed this week😲😲.

Best scene of the promo is the ghostly face of GW🤣🤣. WoW! MM👏. For this one thing, we can forget what all tortures he gave to Thulasi👍🏼.

where is Prabha taken too😲?? Is it Dharman's plot to trap Bhuvana and get TA into trouble?? Sigh...

TA getting slapped from a police. It is not AP. So another police station scene😕. I guess Mr.K will show more tortures for TA for his brain to start working and try to find the reason behind all these🤢.

MM falling in Bhuvana feet for the house doc to pay the loan I guess. MM why wasting his time doing this?? Last week he went to GW house for vain and this week begging Padma. Both Gutters will never come down for any reason😡🤢.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tanna for the Promo!😊

I can only say this: 😭😔

Sad Promo! Thuls can ask TA questions but the way she was talking is not nice😡
Why is GW there? Vanthuthanga periya vaasanams ellam pesa😡
MM why are u begging Padma??😡
I think Dharman is kidnapping Prabha😡
What is Thuls gonna do?😳
Why is TA in PS?😭

Arggg Kumaran Sir😡

I think Dharman misunderstood TA and going to take revenge on him😡
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the promo 😃.

A very nice promo and enjoyed watching it and will enjoy the epis even more. Thanks Kumaran. I lost hope in this serial.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu,

good promo..long but still leaving a lot unsaid and keeping us guessing..

TA at PS -T n deepa scenes emotional...is the loan matter to be settled this week or will dharman get TA into more trouble...
overall all TA's probs coming up..dharman, 4 lacs.. MM hitting at GW --scene of the promo (⭐️)

As pearl said i think MM falling at padma's feet for docs to help T..but will it work second time (guess not)..prabha being taken by dharman's men -twist here...so who will help (the 4 lacs question!!!)

overall an exciting  promo, showing many scenes and hiding still more!!!
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the promo link!

Thulz finally proved she is all too human! Absolutely appalling and disappointing behavior from T, the pristine T is not to be seen.. When her 'Manam' was in line she forced TA to marry her. Now she asks TA why he chose "Manam" over $$$$, double standards from T. If that is the case, why does she say she wants to die if LS takes her to D.

MM showing his valor to GW-B and falling @ the legs of his wife GW, the rotten side show continues. Looks like D is using TA's name to kidnap P. Since B has already got case against him, it is going to get worse. So more jail, court is on the anvil.

Already,  TA had heard the half way conversation, now with T @ shouting at him, he is going to commit more mistakes instead of solving problems. Now that the dice is heavily stacked against TA and T, will more people getting between them and the simmering tension between T &TA is going to widen the chasm in the relationship, for the present the relationship is heading to splitsville.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu for the promo...

Promo is so thrilling...full of fights and kidnapping...
Best part of the promo is MM taunting GW...👏
But why he is begging Padma...👎🏼
Thamil in police station...😕 

Lets see what kumaran have for us this week...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the interesting promo.

Its looks sad only. 
but 

Anyway I hope end of this problem will reveal lot of things such as thulsi's mother- charu's spy -GW's real face to Tamil and soon.

sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the promo.

Finally Tamil come to his house but Thulasi behaviour to Tamil is too rude. I guess there is going to be a seperation track is going to happen between Tamil and Thulasi.

MM sabash 👏👏👏First time in thendral he is slapping GW which is awesome. For bad people like GW slapping her on the face is the best treatment for her. Awesome MM no words to say describe about you.

Tamil has got arrest?? So sad he join with Dharman and face in a big trouble. Who is going to save Tamil? But this Dharman is going to blame Tamil to the police. Now Dharman became a villain for Tamil. I guesss Dharman has kidnap Prabha to blackmail Bhuvana.

On friday MM beg on the money lender but this week he is begging on the evil Padma feet. So sad for MM.

This week I guess all the day Thulasi will come. There are not much importance to the supporting cast which is good. But the sad part is Thulasi is sad throughout this week.

Looking forward to watch this week.

Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks tanu for the promo..

wow..highlight is MM trying to slap GW and she missing it rofl...that would have been the best scene if she had not missed...prob they will show TA doing it...😛

Rofl..but TA has not learnt that trick from GW...
Athu enna...TA and T mattum whoever slaps kannathula padama poidumo nu face a near a kondu poi slaps vaangi falling...enna kodumai...

dharman turned against TA...so TA kambi counting??lets see who s gg to help now...and will MM or TA be able to get money...lets see...