Balika Vadhu

Anandi's parents' role is not over!

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you think that Anandi's parents' HEAD ACHE n BURDEN is over by a single day bashing @ haveli??

Don't they have any responsibility to save their daughter??(normally wives like A don' complain,but that's NOT the solution Know?why n how long shd  she suffer??)

Here's the zist of things they shd do immediately!!

1. send a legal notice to Bhairon as to why they are not sending their daughter to her husband as A & J are legally wedded couple?
  2. send a legal notice to Gouri,& her parents(as they are the witnesses@the (fake)marriage!) as to why they shd not be prosecuted for their crime of doing marriage,suppressing the facts!!
  3. Serving a notice to J ,giving one month notice to respond as to why criminal action shd not b taken on him for his desertion of his wife without any reasonable cause?
  4. Going to his college n Kunda thai's house to spread the news about his infidelity & alert them so as they 'd support A,when she would be sent to J to stay with him.         

Already the elders had committed a mistake by not sending A 2 J.
At least now they can correct the mistake.Keeping A @ haveli IS A CRIME!!!!
Please stop making A as MAHAAN! & leave her a dry life!! 
Dear CVs : Be practical ,rational,down 2 earth & realistic !!! 
U know one thing? keeping silent @ injustice is equally a CRIME!!!Let Haveli  people show what can they do!!!whatever Jagya's hormones say does never matter as they all are illegal!!
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ummm. I think, in the context of the show you are forgetting that Anandi's parents are not aware if the illegality of JG marriage, they do not know about the set up at Kunda Tai's. And Even if they did, they are not well versed in the law ok lets argue that an attorney can advise them but they do not have the financial means to prosecute.

I agree with your sentiments in a different setting.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: parri814

Ummm. I think, in the context of the show you are forgetting that Anandi's parents are not aware if the illegality of JG marriage, they do not know about the set up at Kunda Tai's. And Even if they did, they are not well versed in the law ok lets argue that an attorney can advise them but they do not have the financial means to prosecute.

I agree with your sentiments in a different setting.

They can take the advice of their village teacher!
Lok adalat will help them fight the case without spending much on private lawyers.
They shd leave no stone unturned in punishing this virus to the marriage system,family values n society!!
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
As I said, I do agree with you. I am not familiar with legal proceedings in India as I was born and raised outside. Therefore, I say if it's possible for the to seek sound legal advice and free legal aid, then they should most definitely seek action against Jagya.