*~*Falling Apart...Sequel*~* 'OS' [PG 20/11 March 2015][PM 2morow]

Posted: 12 years ago

*~*Striking Flashes of Life*~*  
"Jannat OS Gallery"

to all'.ok i know I know what you all are thinking'that may be I have lost my mind or worst lost my memory that why dared to opening and OS gallery'

Well kya karu can't help it kuch special ke chakar mei I have landed upon this''3 running FF's 1 creation gallery still dared to open OS gallery?

Well ab jab maine itni daring ho rhi ho toh darr kis baat ka'.now I request you all to dare '..to support me'.

this is my new OS gallery'where I will put my little cary ideas like OS's and short FF's and the beast thing that I opend it today a very special day'.

This gallrey and OS written below is dedicated to my Jaana on her birthday that is today'.yes I m talking about Geet aka sweetdesire'''''HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE'''and to my lovey dovey readers who actually bear me and my late updates'but seriously frnds I never do dat intentially my life is quite much more hectic these days'

Anyways below is the half installment of first OS I have ever written and its much more difficult for me to write OS'.coz it turns into ff's so this is MY FIRST OS plz lemme know what you guys think. Should i continue? Will you read it?do tell your views about the OS gallery and ya Banners i have made

Waiting for the replies''''Tongue

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~*Striking Flashes of Life*~*  
"Jannat OS Gallery"

Index

Back To Square One..šŸ˜² [OS] - Page 1

* ~ * Falling Apart šŸ˜­*~* [OS] - Page 15

* ~ * Falling Apart...SequelšŸ¤”*~* [OS] - Page 20

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

* Do comment and press that LIKE button, if you liked my ff plzzz **šŸ˜›šŸ˜³

"My Other Work"

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 9 years ago

*~*Back To Square One*~*
*AR OS*

A girl running without even thinking whereā€¦.

I looked around while running like a manicā€¦ā€¦what the F*** ā€¦how the hell I landed up on beach??? Wasn't on the road???

She looked around in panicā€¦..this wasn't she had planned ā€¦I mean... who plans to run away on beach????

"Great nowā€¦issi ki kami thi"she cursed the turn of eventsā€¦poutā€¦.

"damn this running is literally killing meā€¦ā€¦.and why it won't ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..after all I'm running from past half an hourā€¦ā€¦and just for informing let me tell you all I'm not going to participate in marathon its totally my MAJBURI to run like thisā€¦.."

i cursed myself again for never going for a jogā€¦.arghhhā€¦ā€¦.

"well agar mumma ka kehna maana hota toh aaj tujhe bhagne mei itni mushkil nhi hotiā€¦par nhi tune toh kasam khai hai na khud ko taklif na dene ki" I looked up and prayed to Mr. "I-M-VERY-BUSY" I mean godā€¦.to send someone ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦NO WAYā€¦I panicked as I realized I'm asking for someoneā€¦ā€¦.ā€¦

"I mean not someone god JI some lift like thingā€¦ā€¦okā€¦" I cleared the confusion

Phew agar sun liya hota aur bhej dia hota kisi ko???? Thank god you are always busy godā€¦aur else main toh gai thi aajā€¦ā€¦..

She saw people looking at her body hungrily and few suspiciously ā€¦effect she glared at them with her big green almond eyesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..and all turned their heads to other side

oh you must be wondering why on earth she is running like this well meet Miss Riddhima who landed in INDIA dis morning and got a great invitation of her own wedding dat too todayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦no engagement???? Well her family wasn't ready for the risk may be they have little ideaā€¦..and they decided to surprise her which was literally kind of shocking nightmare for her

But poor members didn't knew they should have make her sit in mandap then disclose to her it's her damn wedding day

And to give a break and to save herself from the her own unwanted wedding she decided to runawayā€¦ā€¦..but in taking her decision her mum made her naughty daughter ready for weddingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..oh well she had runaway just before the baraat arrivalā€¦..

"Didn't I tell you all??? I'm little very little madā€¦very crazy and not to forget full of life alienā€¦.hehehe hold on not sachi ki alien goshā€¦..i swear I m a girlā€¦girl who had just ran away from her wedding not coz I was in love with someone else or something its all coz of my family they knows very well that I just hate surprises still they have guts to give me oneā€¦so revenge time ā€¦ā€¦.they deserve this treatment ā€¦ā€¦time to give them some piece of mindā€¦evil grinā€¦ā€¦.well warned you all I'm crazyā€¦ā€¦..VERY CRAZY" Riddhima sniggered at her thoughts

On the other hand a guy who was running with his full strength stopped ā€¦looking stunning as everā€¦.he saw girls looking at him with ravening eyes,ā€¦.well you can't blame them when you yourself is the big reason for those lusty looksā€¦your own smartness, looks which are very much capable of making any girl weak oops not to forget his outfitā€¦.which was the reason of humor on beachā€¦.coz NO ONEā€¦I clear it NO ONE EVER COMES IN SHERVANI AT THE BEACHā€¦well acceptation are always there like now I'm the one

"What The F***ā€¦ā€¦. how the hell i landed up on beach??? Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai main road par thaā€¦.arghhh how foolish I can be at a time???I never realized I'm running towards the beach ā€¦great."

He shook his head and again started running which was tuff now all coz of tiredness he was feelingā€¦

Well meet Mr. Armaan who had just landed in INDIA this morning from U.Sā€¦ā€¦.and was suddenly pulled into a wedding ā€¦HIS OWN WEDDINGā€¦..no engagementā€¦.well kind of terrifying reality when you even hate the word marriageā€¦.

But it happens only in INDIAā€¦.you can get this kind of surprise anytimeā€¦..so beware may be you are the next victimā€¦wink

"mujhe kya spiderman smjha tha jo last moment par dhamaka kia??? Thoda pehle hint nhi de sakte the???I should have run away in carā€¦saala Rahul bhi na ā€¦pta nhi kab car lekar aygaā€¦..kab tak is shervani mei modeling karni padegiā€¦ā€¦" Armaan cursed god loudly while looking up and as well as running only to bump into someoneā€¦

Whereas Riddhima who stopped to inhale some fresh airā€¦felt a loud thudā€¦..she closed her eyes frighten by chance of death

Crapā€¦tsunami???? Riddhima swore under her breath in fearā€¦

"bhagne tak toh theek tha godā€¦.but mera marne ka koi irada nhi haiā€¦.atleast not so soon plshhhā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..abhi maine kkia hi kya hai??? 5 bar apni shadi se bhagi hu ā€¦.sirf 7 bar engaggemnt seā€¦..25 bar hostel seā€¦ā€¦12 ladko ko kick kia so what unki personal yet very weak place parā€¦..not my faultā€¦.kisne kaha that unn gadho ko mujhe shadi ke liye haan karne ke liye."

Before she could calculate moreā€¦ā€¦..She felt her body going to hit the ground but something shocking happened ā€¦she felt very heavy thing falling on her

"awww" she cried in pain and thanked her luck that she fell on sand or her butt and back would have been fractured but still it hurts

She opened her eyes to see a pair of blue eyes staring at her in shockā€¦daze???Confusion???She frowned to see A GUY lying on herā€¦or rather pushed her????

"ek expression nhi de sakte????ā€¦.its quite confusing u seeā€¦KAMINA" she shouted and pushed ARMAAN away from her body

She tried to stand but worst happened ā€¦..not so lucky coz of her duppatta which was stuck in watch of Armaan she landed upon him

Her eyes grew wider as her body hit hisā€¦.shiver ran down her spin as soon his hand touched her bare waist to hold her ā€¦ā€¦.blue eyes locked into pair of green eyesā€¦.the guy looked at her faceā€¦in her eyesā€¦ā€¦.losing his senses to see such a beautiful faceā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ spellbinding eyesā€¦. Enthralling lips

Perfectā€¦his heart whisperedā€¦whereas Riddhima was getting nervous by each second ā€¦closeness making her shiver and his intense gaze was making her forget everything

Unknowingly she blushed making him shocked by little pink spark on her cheeks

Armaan lifted his free hand rubbed his knuckles on her cheeks to see her closing her eyes and releasing a deep breathā€¦

She felt his hand brushing her cheeks but what made her shock was rather than feeling angry or irritated she was actually feeling specialā€¦.a girl who even hated the fact that someone is staring at her was feeling something different which can't be explained in wordsā€¦ā€¦.

Touch which was creating havoc in her heart and bodyā€¦ā€¦to see her response Armaan rubbed his thumb on her lower lip in dazeā€¦which made her breaths heavierā€¦..without knowing each other bot felt an unknown sparkā€¦.connectionā€¦.

Armaan looked at the girl lying in his arms and wondered why he is feeling so different as if he knew her from years..???? Why he is feeling a sudden urge to kiss her right here right now???? Make love to her like no tomorrow>>>>

Her response made him more amazed and without thinking twice

he raised his face and placed his lips on hersā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦taking her into a deep and passionate kissā€¦.Riddhima felt his hard yet soft lips hers and shivered in pleasureā€¦

Unknowingly her one hand went in his silky brown and black hairs caressing them. And other hand went around his neck pulling his closer urging him to kiss her more passionatelyā€¦both lost in each other's world kissed like wild - obsessive lovers

Giving their best in the kiss as if telling each other about their feelingsā€¦emotionsā€¦.kiss turned more passionate by each passing second ā€¦..armaan's hand on her waist started moving slowing making her moan in desire

He pulled her face more closer by pressing her head by his palmā€¦.both nibbled and sucked each other lipsā€¦..as Riddhima was about to broke the kiss in need of airā€¦armaan bite her lower lip to deepen the kissā€¦ā€¦Riddhima opened her mouth for himā€¦ā€¦he turned her around on sand while deepening the kiss moreā€¦..

Their tough danced together in pleasure and need

Suddenly Their spell of desire broken by few whistles, giggles, claps and comments

She pushed his hands away from her waist gasping at the thought of making out with an unknown guy on the beachā€¦ā€¦dreamy but still very risky

I quickly got up from him ā€¦as well as he also quickly stood up beside meā€¦ā€¦.and to my utter shock he was looking equally embarrassed ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.the first thought came to mind was awww sho cuteā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.arghhh control Riddhima

"lagta hai nayi nayi shadi hui haiā€¦." One aged couple commented on us and at that comment I looked at them confused and then I tuned to him ā€¦ok fine I'm looking like a brideā€¦..but log ise kyu dulha samjh rahe haiā€¦..my eyes popped out when I saw him standing in front of me in amazing dark brown but in SHERVANI????

And the look on his face cleared that he was equally shocked to see her in wedding lehenga

"We are not married" Riddhima hurriedly answered

"Oh both are about to get marriedā€¦." A girl said excitedly

"no" Armaan retorted and looked at riddhima

"what are you doing on a beach that to in a wedding dress???" asked a stunned Armaan and afraid by the fact that may be she is actually about to get married to some jerkā€¦he didn't knew why but he felt badā€¦.as if someone was trying to snatch something very important from him

"ahhh haā€¦.just came to give you company ā€¦so that you don't feel awkward in Shervani on  beach " retorted Riddhima while pointing at his clothesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

Shocked and little hurt by his sarcasm and to save herself from embarrassment of kissing stranger Riddhima turned and walked away before he could even think to stop her

Armaan looked at her back ā€¦he wanted to stop her but sudden ring of his phone made him divert his mind ā€¦he saw rahul's number flashing on screenā€¦..after talking to him he turned to look at the way where riddhima had gone but found it emptyā€¦.he sighed and looked at his watchā€¦.

"30mins. Left in INDIA dudeā€¦you can't spend your time in searching herā€¦ā€¦.have to reach airportā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.sighā€¦ā€¦.you have to leave this country before you mess up you bachelor life by getting married to some bimbo or I say saas bahu typesā€¦." he made up his mind and while consoling himself walked to other sideā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

Continued...

"chill riddhima konsa wo kamina tujhe roz milne wala haiā€¦.jo tu sharam se mari ja rahi haiā€¦ā€¦.bade bade shehro mei aisi choti moti baate hoti rehti hai yarā€¦. ā€¦.chill karā€¦tu konsa mari jar hi thi roz uske moron ke sath make out ke liyeā€¦huh mujhe sarcasm dikhta hai ghar se bhaga hua jerkā€¦.poutā€¦..so what main bhi bhagi dat doesn't mean we both are sameā€¦..boys are dogsā€¦.remember" Riddhima patted herself mentally in proud...unawarešŸ˜‰ of god's planning for her bright future...

I continued my running session but now it was getting awkward for me to run on road specially when people are staring at me and giving me "YOU-ARE-GONE"and "besharm shadi se bhagi hui lagti hai.."  And ya "chalti hai kya " types staresā€¦ā€¦

And all thanks to my attire ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.very bad god u gave me idea but didn't gave me enough time for getting readyā€¦ā€¦..pout

"ab jab bhag hi rhi hu toh let me give you all a million dollar adviceā€¦ā€¦don't ever ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦reminding all  you ever behave well in front of any jerk strangers sitting in your homeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..coz they might turn into your in-laws"

Why??? Sighā€¦explanations??? Damn

"jisse dekho proof kyu mangta firta haiā€¦lawyer banna hai kya???"

Ok coz you might end up in my situationā€¦oh hold on your jaws before they hit the groundsā€¦..not running away guysā€¦ā€¦jeez bhalai ka toh zamana hi nhi haiā€¦.. i mean u would end up getting marriedā€¦.kyuki mere sath bhi kuch aisa hi hua haiā€¦.main bechari kismat ki mariā€¦..phewā€¦.so much tv serial types dialoguesā€¦..not doneā€¦now I know what I m gonna do next time I will put lots of Greece on my faceā€¦.mud on my clothes fir dekhti kitna pasand karte hai saaleā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. "Evil grin

I halted my not so great running session and looked aroundā€¦ā€¦ā€¦why???? Coz I have 4 roads in front of me

"Gosh ā€¦..ab kaha jauā€¦.uppar??? to badā€¦bhari jawani mei maut not a decent ideaā€¦..why people had to make 4 roads meet together and if it  was important to make such type of roads than why you have send me here Mr. COOLā€¦..kar dia na confuseā€¦ek toh yeh heavy lehenga upar se aap meri mushkile aur badhane mei lage haiā€¦.great"

"ok okā€¦fine I'll go with left roadā€¦why??? Well bcoz I don't know what is right now toh why I should go on right roadā€¦huhhh"

Her mind started drifting to dat stranger who made her shiver in pleasureā€¦.whom she dared to kiss with all the feelingsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

"arghhh this hormones thing sometimes can embarrass you so muchā€¦..aur wo kamina donkeyā€¦was trying to be smarty pants in front of meā€¦.mann toh kia tha kamine ke daant tod duā€¦par uske muscles dekh kar last moment par idea change karna padaā€¦.kash mere bhi 6 packā€¦ā€¦WHAT????? Arghhh Riddhima stop itā€¦just imagine u with six packsā€¦more than horrible girl...bakvas chod aur bhagne par dhayan de" Riddhima fumed in anger recalling his wordsā€¦ā€¦

"Phew I have to run more fast so dat no one catches meā€¦ā€¦..but this stupid lehengaā€¦.damnā€¦.my so called mom in law ko yahi lehenga mila tha?????ya unhe pata tha main bhagne wali hu jo unhone yeh revenge plan kiaā€¦ā€¦I tell you all mom in law are very dangerous creaturesā€¦.you better stay awayā€¦."

I was running with full stamina ā€¦.i know my crazy mom would be cursing me like a daily soap mom for running away like this..but hey not MY faultā€¦.kisne kaha tha jyada daring banne ko

And don't you dare to sympathies to my family told you all coz of them I'm running like this poor meā€¦ā€¦they told me they knew me so well that they were not ready for taking riskā€¦.poor people don't know they should have told just before the pherasā€¦ā€¦now toh its too lateā€¦.i so wanted to give this idea to them but only i now how I controlled myselfā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Ok enough of my past story nowā€¦..my new problem is yet to come ā€¦..Where will I go??? No lover boyā€¦.no friends in INDIAā€¦.dekha dats why I says boyfriend is very important atleast is waqt thoda kaam ajat varna toh theses boys are just uselessā€¦..sighā€¦..

She ran little more butā€¦.

"Doneā€¦I can't run moreā€¦gharwalo ko ana hai toh ajaye ā€¦ā€¦.sighā€¦..mujhe lekar jana hai toh lejayeā€¦.shadi karni hai toh kar de."

She stopped and sat in b/w middle of roadā€¦..stopping the trafficā€¦..and crowd in shock

She glared at the people who gawked at her in response she got many raised browsā€¦which frustrated her to no end,

She lowered her eyes and pretended not to see themā€¦.but nxt moment her eyes popped out when she felt herself bring lifted from the groundā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..by someone

"Leave me ā€¦.put me down" she screeched furiously

Whereas the person who was least affected by her protests ignored her shouting's and continued walkingā€¦.ā€¦whose face she still have to seeā€¦

for that mam Riddhima have to open he eyes but being Riddhimaā€¦she preferred closing her eyes than seeing herself in some traffic policemen armsā€¦

"hawww how dare you ā€¦tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe footpath par bithane ki" Riddhima yelled angrily when she saw herself sitting actually thrown by someone

She looked up to see the most beautiful and captivating eyes looking at herā€¦.and her worst nightmare everā€¦but before she could say anything or even think of something

"Done???? Aur you are planning to gaze in my eyes whole your life??? Well if yes than plzzz change your plans I don't have so much time and not to forget still NOT INTERESTED" she heard husky voice and not so great comment of KISSED ā€“On ā€“Beach-GUY

Ahhh attitude ā€¦kaminaā€¦.whole life ..my foot

"Keep on Dreaming dudeā€¦..waise roka kisne hai>>>>jaate kyu nhi or you are planning to stay with me whole your life???"

He smirked at her replyā€¦...hmmm cheesy

"tumneā€¦..chuckledā€¦will you do the owner of removing your arms from my neck so dat that I can move?????" he asked while chuckling at her horrified expressions

"youā€¦youā€¦.jerkā€¦..tum (soch riddhima isne teri insult ki haiā€¦.not fairā€¦.ek new insult iske liye toh banti hai boss) tumne mujhe footpath par kaise faika" Riddhima asked angrily

"maine faika??? Well miss I think you have forgotten the address of you wedding mandap coz as far I remember you were sitting in middle of the roadā€¦.i m sure there is no wedding on this main roadā€¦.which is apparently full of traffic" he smirked

Riddhima pushed him away which resulted in HE fell on footpath near her

"hey ā€¦.is this a way to behave with someone??" he asked astonished

"ohhh uncle ko bura lga???? Plshhh Uncle Teach me some manners naā€¦mumma ne toh kuch nhi sikhaya bas bhej diaā€¦. " she retorted sarcastically

"hogya tum dono ka????? Ab chalo police station ā€¦sharam nhi ati road par ladte hue?????miya biwi ke jhagde ghar pe suljhane kaā€¦" both looked up as they heard a strict voice and saw a policemen standing on their heads

"oh nooo" both mumbledā€¦.

Continued...

NOTE - Do comment friends as its the last installment of this OS...may be it didn't reach to your exceptions but still as i m new in OS section do tell me your views...i really want to know the response SILENT READERS PLZ PRESS D LIKE TAB...and give long comments for once atleast...it would n't take much time ...šŸ˜‰...

They both stared at the inspector horrifiedā€¦ā€¦.but with different reasonsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

"Damn this girl all coz of herā€¦..she will waste all the timeā€¦.mere pass itna time nhi hai ki yeh naya blunder solve kar sakuā€¦.police station means call at homeā€¦..arghhhā€¦kya karu" Armaan thought to himself and glared at Riddhima who shrugged her shoulders in response

"Wow how excitingā€¦. acha hi haiā€¦..aaj raat rehne ka intezaam hogyaā€¦.jailā€¦.maine toh pehle kabhi dekhi tak nhiā€¦so thrilling" thought Riddhima in glee unaware of the thoughts of ARMAAN sitting beside her who wasn't so enthusiastic about the idea of jail

Armaan looked at the girl his present enemy sitting infront of him and looking at the inspector with so much interest??? On the other hand a not so pleased inspector standing infront of him with his both hands on hips

"BIWIā€¦bā€¦biwi hai meriā€¦.thodi si crack hai dimag seā€¦." Armaan quickly stood up and pulling up Riddhima with him answered to the policemen making Riddhima stunned

"What??? Have you lost it??? This is not fairā€¦agar at last bhi mujhe BIWI hi banna tha ā€¦..toh fayda kya hua itna bhagne ka???? Pehle baatana tha na ā€¦ā€¦.this is not fair MR. SUPER BUSYā€¦I'm very angry" shouted Riddhima annoyed at the beach guy and godā€¦ā€¦..

" arre subah se bhag rahi hu kuch toh sharam karo donoā€¦..Engagement hi kara dete ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦direct BIWI bana dia "she thought heatedly and crossed her arms making a humph towards Armaan

Armaan looked at the inspector and instantly he knew that the inspector is not ready to believe his blunt lie

He cursed himself for saying the lie.ā€¦ā€¦.but the question is policewala mujhe par believe karega??? Main toh shakal se hi awara lagta hu aadmio koā€¦.kash koi lady inspector hoti ab tak toh is bevkuf beach wali ko fasi lagva deta mainā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦oh ho why the hell i choose this road???? I could have caught her on some other roadā€¦ā€¦..Telling you all never ever think of short cut they might turn you into married man from bachelor

Inspector called other policemen and too her utter shock

Both Riddhima and the stranger guy landed in JAIL

""dekhiye bhaiyaā€¦..yeh pagal mera pati nhi haiā€¦.shakal par mat jaiye iss Kissed-On-Beach-Guy kiā€¦." Riddhima called the inspector who looked at her as if she was speaking in Spanish

"Kissed-On-Beach-Guy???? yeh tere pati ka naam hai ya puri colony ka??" inspector asked while chuckling

"dobaar puch ke dekh" Riddhima threaten the inspector while showing him her fist into punch

"Tu sahi keh raha hai motu...I should ask him his nameā€¦.kab tak "Kissed-On-Beach-Guy" ya GUY-kamina-jerk-handsome bulati rahugiā€¦.naam toh pta hona chahiye naā€¦..apne BINA-SHADI-WALA-PATI KA" Riddhima rambled infront of inspector

Riddhima ignored the inspector and went upto where Armaan and other inspector were talking

Wow can you believe bina shadi kiye aur apni hi shadi se bhagne ke baad bhi I m someone's WIFEā€¦ā€¦and this gud for nothing Handsome-kamina-Beach-Guy is glaring at me ok he taking that motu police wala in cornerā€¦..why???? No wayā€¦is he GAY>>>????

""NHIII" Riddhima screamed mentally while walking

And looked at the GUY and policemen who glared at her

"Excuse me ā€¦." Riddhima went upto both of them and tapped on shoulder of her Bina-Shadi-Wala-Husband

"Dear Hubbyā€¦actually I forgot to ask ur nameā€¦ā€¦..naam kya hai tumharaā€¦????" Riddhima asked him proudly as if asking for some award

Armaan hit his forehead with his palm

And whispered to himself "another blunde...yeh kya mujhe zinda dafna kar hi chup hogi" but to his luck

"theek kaha tha tumneā€¦thodi kya puri ki crack lagti hai...bhalaa konsi ladki apne pati ka naam bhulti haiā€¦" Policemen said understandingly

"saala kamina ā€¦.mujheā€¦mujheā€¦.riddhima ko pagal kaha??? Main iska naam pta karte hi iska khoon kar dugiā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..layak hi nhi hai zinda rehne ke" stated Riddhima to herself

"Armaanā€¦Armaan naam hai meraā€¦..meri maa" shouted Armaan angrily whereas Riddhima didn't heard him name as Armaan voice cut off by

"MAA??? Tumne toh kaha tha Biwi hai???" policemen asked suspiciously 

"yeh apko kis angel se meri MAA lagti hai???" Armaan questioned him sarcastically

" Teri maa di behen nu masi rakhaa...mujhe pagal kehta hai..." shouted Riddhima and attacked on the inspector who hide himself behind Armaan

"ai dono ko lock up mei dalo..." ordered another inspector

After 30min...They both landed in lock up...

"Rais ke bacche ,...tumhari wajah se hume iss macharo wale lock up rehna padega mujhe laga the koi achi jagah hogi...aur kuch nhi toh TV and AC toh hona hi chahiye tha..."Riddhima shouted while pushing Armaan away from her

"awww crap..."Armaan hissed "oh extra dimag wali so called wifey tum bhul rahi ho we are tied with one handcuffā€¦ā€¦...don't you dare to push me..." he retorted while going close to her but quickly stepped back when he saw her approaching him...her breath just above his chin...he shuddered at the arousing feeling again...

"no ā€¦ā€¦not again dude...atleast not in jail...i mean make out at beach is quite romantic but make out in jail looks pathetic...stay away from her...she is very well qualified in arousing you wildly" thought Armaan

"chup hoja kamineā€¦ā€¦.nhi toh main tera khoon pee jaugi" Riddhima barked

"chal hatt bhuki.." he pushed her away trying to make distance

"Tumne hi toh mere kaan mei kaha tha after nearly murdering the poor inspector ki India mei ek hi cheez se police se bacha ja sakta hai...sab tumahri wajah se hua hai" Armaan blamed her

Whereas whole police staff was looking at them with cocked eyes...all were on the verge of pulling their hairs

"Oh really so called hubby...khotte de puttarā€¦ā€¦..mujhe kya pta tha ki tum TATA-BIRLA-AMBANI policewale ko rishawat dene baith jaogeā€¦ā€¦.mera matlab mafi se tha...syapa...ab puri raat yaha pada rehna padega" she cursed him

As when Armaan tried to give some money to the inspector...all thanx to their bad luck the inspector turned out as a honest men Or pretended to be one...

Suddenly Riddhima got up from the floor of lock up and dragged Armaan with her she reached at the bars...and

"kya chala jata be tera ..agar paise le leta toh??? yeh rais ki aulad toh dimag se paidal hai ...tera dimag kya ghas charne gaya tha??" Riddhima questioned to the i-m-very-honest inspector and pulled him near by his collar

"Typical bharite auratā€¦...jab apne pati par bas na chale toh dusro ke pati par hamla kar deti hai..." inspector cried

"abbe teri toh ...aurat kisse bola??? dafa hoja...aur jab pati nalayak iss jaisa nikamma ho ...she pointed at Armaan who was pulling her back...toh dusro par attack karna padta hai..." she retorted

"pagal ho kya??? " Armaan asked her and pulled her back...

"abbe puch kya raha hai??? pta nhi chala tujhe ab tak ?? kaha se utha kar laya hai iss khatarnaak item ko??? " inspector asked him furiously yet showed little sympathy

"paande bahar faik dono ko ...aur jab tak yeh dono iss poice station se 15 KM dur na chale jaye security badha deā€¦ā€¦."ordered other inspector

And just in few seconds both were on road ā€¦...

"yeh rahi teri car ki chabi...lekar ja apni khaufnak biwi ko... aur kharabar..khabardar jo dobara road par dikhe toh..."threatened the inspector and left

"Excuse me???? Lagta hai tum kuch jyaada hi free ho but not meā€¦.i have to leave this city as soon as possible toh plz jaldi car mei batho I'll drop you somewhere I can't leave you here in front of that policemen and go with you to jailā€¦." He whispered his voice clearly showed his annoyanceā€¦she is so annoying how the hell he felt attracted towards her???? He thought

"But she is so damn fighter, cheesy, witty, full of life" he answered to himself

"theek hai ā€¦theek hai/ā€¦.jyada bolne ki jarurt nhi haiā€¦..tumhe toh main dekh lugi" Riddhima snapped and sat in the carā€¦.whereas the Armaan went to driver seat

They both sat in car like as if they were actually heading home like pati patni...too bad...

"ok toh should I ask him...u know to My-Bina- Shadi-Wala-Husband ...saala mujhe lekar kaha ja raha hai??? aur kuch nhi toh address hi bta de.." Riddhima sighed and looked at Armaan who was driving form past 15min. without TALKING

"Suniye" she said in sugar coated voice to Armaan who was looking ahead and was driving like a paka professional driver...

"kya SUNIYE???? Baap ka maal samjha hai kya???" he asked her baffled by her SUNIYE...god wild women...and gave her a witty reply

Riddhima heard him and her eyes literally popped out

"oyye...baap pe matt jaa..." she shouted

"jauga... kya kar logi???" Armaan challenged her

"jyada kuch nhi tumhara teeth set kharab ho jayga..."she warned him "saamne ki puri khidki uda dugi" she glared at him

"utro aur dafa hojao" he ordered her...with fake anger..he was sure she wouldn't dare to leave the car at such a creepy and empty road dat too in night...and now he felt surety in his decisionā€¦ā€¦ā€¦he can never leave her sideā€¦ā€¦

Remember andhera rasta..sunsan gali...akeli ladki...RAM..RAM...zamana bada kharab hai...he sniggered at the thought

"roko apni khatara..." she ordered him back with her eyes looking forward...but in heart...hehehee

"iski toh...kamina sharam nhi ati akeli ladki ko kehta hai dafa hoja...mann toh kar raha hai isse yahi zinda dafna du aur issi ke insurance ke paise se second shadi karu...tu ruk beta...revenge toh paka hai...teri khatara ka bura haal na kia toh main bhi teri bhagi hui Bina-Shadi-Wali-BIWI nhi " Riddhima talked to herself

Whereas Armaan looked at her horrified such a big insult...of his BABY...he stopped the car in side...with a jerk

"Shut up you chipkaliā€¦ā€¦khabardar jo meri BABY ko khatara kaha tohā€¦ā€¦ā€¦issi khatara  I mean BABY ke tyres se tumhe upar pahucha duga" he retorted in anger awww how much he loved this bickering only he knew this...he was losing his heart to her he knew itā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

"batmiz iss khatara ki I mean B-A-B-Y (kya bharosa kamine ka seriously mujhe marne ki planning kar rahha ho)... ki fikar hai tumhe apni biwi ki nhi???" I asked him while pulling him towards me by his collarā€¦ā€¦..taking him by surprise

"huh????" he mumbled dazed by the close proximity...as his upper body hit her front...he was baffled by her action...he sighed and tried to control his reckless heartbeats...this girl...her fragrance...he breathed heavily

"Stop looking into my eyes or I might end up eating you..."he warned her huskily when he saw her beautiful almond eyes boring into his blue eyes...

"Stop that " he groaned when his eyes went on her lips and he saw her licking her lips sensuously

But as if Riddhima was hell bent on taking test of his patience...

she pulled his face more closer by her hands and licked his lower lips with the tip of her tongue making him close his eyes...Riddhima who started all this as just for fun and teasing lost the track of time...

Armaan pushed her back and pulled himself more towards her closing the lights of car...as if no one was in car...(jyada dimag mat lagana how this all happened in car's front seat just enjoy the romantic scene yar...)

Riddhima closed her eyes when she felt his weight on her body...his front brushing with her front hardly...

She opened her eyes in shockā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.ok the teasing session is turning into make out sessionā€¦..Very bad...pehle bina shadi ke pati.aur ab bina shadi wale pati ke sath suhagraat,...kahi bina shadi kiye hi bacche na sambhalne pad jayeā€¦she shivered at the thought and was about to stop him but before she could utter a mare single word she felt his mouth claimed hers...in urgency...

She moaned feeling his hands roaming on her body swiftly..."ss.stop.." Riddhima spoke b/w the kiss...and tried to push him back but Armaan held her hands b/w them and kissed her more hardly...

Riddhima groaned at the rate everything was going out of hands...she needs to stop all this all else...Their baby would be called Child- Of-Kissed-On-Beach-&-Made-Love-In-Car-Guy...

Her eyes popped out at the wild thought...

"oyeee we don't even know each other...and here you are hell band on making suhagraat with me...jerk stoppp" Riddhima shouted at him while breaking the ever long lasting kiss

"I'm Armaan" he whispered while gasping for breath and bend his head and started placing wet kissed on her shoulder and neck...making her clutch his collar more...

"ar...Armaan" she whispered...dazed by his wet and feather kisses...his wet lips which were playing havoc inside her,...

"oyee hoye...i never realized that my name is so amazingā€¦ hot and sexy...or this is magic of your lips which made it more hotter??? He asked while pushing her dupatta away from her shoulder...he kissed her madly making her shudder in pleasure with him

He kissed at her throat...than bit her at the spot making her hiss...

She breathed at his lips when he looked at her...eyes filled with passion...

Riddhima arched her neck more when she felt his lips on her shoulder blade giving him better access...

but back in her brain worked with double speed..."Riddhima sachi mei bacha chahiye kya ????" she asked herself mentally but too loud...

"Ya it should be a girl...with your eyes and my dimples..."she heard his answer and was flushed ā€¦.but its Riddhima we are talking about

"i thought people are allowed for suhagraat only after marriage..." she teased him somewhere happy by hearing his reply

"ok than lets marry in morning...now can we resume what we are doing...don't tell me you are sati savitri types...you know Don't-touch-me-before-marriage...items..." he teased her while moving his fingers on her bare stomach...

"ummm" she moaned feeling his fingers moving slowly yet playfully

"i know I m carzyā€¦ā€¦total jerk but hey only sometimes...desperately seeking for a mental wife ā€¦ā€¦.so are ready to fill the place in my heart??? Will you marry your Bina-Shadiwala-Husband..???. " he asked just above her lips...

Riddhima looked in his eyes and knew he is seriously asking herā€¦his eyes were enough for telling her how much he want herā€¦ā€¦she felt herself on cloud 9...why well

"hayye rabba mainu chak le...inna sona munda mera pati...sab ladkiya jal bhun kar rakh ho jaygi..kitna muza ayga...kya baat hai...bade mehrban ho rhae ho Mr. I-M-Very-Busy...good one...loved this surprise...chalo itna bhgana kuch toh kaam aya..."she squealed in joy

"So I guess it's a yes..." Armaan break her I'm-talking-to-myself session

"What???? maine haan kab kaha ???" she asked him in fake shock...kamina thoughts bhi padh leta hai...hmmm dangerous..

"nahi kaha toh keh dena...abhhi toh puri raat baki hai..." he winked at her...making her blush

"aur shadi???" she asked him impatiently...

Armaan chuckled..."someone is quite desperate...i loved it...but you know first let me give you a demo of our future suhagraat..." he answered to her and before she could understand what he actually said she was hardly pulled into him Armaan settled on his seat and pulled her into his lap...making her comfortable...

He captured her lips into a deep and passionate kiss...which aroused bothā€¦ā€¦..

"ignore this red paragraph if you are not comfortable...i didn't mentioned any age limit so its up to you..."

He shifted his hand around her tiny waistā€¦ā€¦.. claiming it in a side hug from behindā€¦..he sucked her earlobe slowlyā€¦. biting, licking it down to her collar boneā€¦ he moved up and sucked her lower lip than upper lipā€¦.she moaned and threw her face away from his lips.. ..When she felt his hand cursing her thigh from above the lehengaā€¦.. Armaan placed wet kisses over her neck and then moving down he kissed her throat licking up till her navelā€¦. She hissed and gripped on his hairs.ā€¦He moved his hand on her back and opening the thread of her top ā€¦his hand snapped and opened the clips of her inner wear, she panted and groaned feeling his warm palm pressing and caressing her bare bre**** ā€¦..She tilted her head back more when his hands removed the top from front and his lips sucked the ti** in his mouthā€¦He continued putting soft kissing at places. ā€¦.he rolled his fingers around her navel he felt her shuddered in desireā€¦..Armaan moaned feeling her hands touching his front while opening the buttons of his shervani...he pulled her lehenga up and went downā€¦..kissed her navel ā€¦ she moved her hand in his hair. ..she felt his hand caressing her inner thigh her breath hitched feeling hot inside herā€¦she cried feeling his finger inside her,ā€¦. she moved along the way with his fingerā€¦adoring his touchā€¦ā€¦delighted with the pleasure he was giving herā€¦.

I entered in my house as a MARRIED WOMEN...yes we are married now...happily shappily ka toh pta nhi but haan shadi kar li hai...after the hot and passionate demo of Armaan...blushā€¦we both were exhausted but out of nowhere that dumb heard few bells and dragged me out saying we are near some temple...mara ja raha rha shadi karne ke liye...

And thanx to a vaile pandit ji...jinke pass koi kaam nhi tha we got married...aur ab we are infront of my house...

i so wanted to ran away from here...ab kon zinda dafan hona chahta hai...atleast not me...as I m so desperate specially after the demo...i so want him...but but...first this heavy lehanga is literally a nightmare and 2nd My Permanent Husband now...who was dying to tell my parents that we got married...Kamina Saala...i mean pitna hai toh khud jakar apne gharwalo se pite mujhe kyu marvane par tula hai...ā€¦"

"badi ajib si baat haiā€¦.i mean after marriage a girl normally goes to her husband's house but here me the tragedy queen is coming at my dad's houseā€¦...par maine sidha kia hi kya??? pehle shadi hoti hai fir ladki ghar se jati hai...yaha main pehle ghar se gai...oops bhagi...fir pehle shadi hoti hai than suhagraat hoti hai..but here me the wild one pehle suhagraat fir shadi...hayee bhagwan acha kia main aur late nhi ai...varna just imagine ā€¦...dad I m pregnant...bina shadi keā€¦giggle...fir toh sorry word complete karne se pehle hi main narak mei hotiā€¦ā€¦why not sawarg ā€¦...well jaise karm hai waisi hi jagah milegi na..."

She looked around while standing at the door...

"Bas bhagwan kare ...raat raat mei dad ghajni ban gaye hoā€¦ā€¦.oye not the hairstyle I mean the memory lose part...yar...arghhh baap ke gusse aur meri hadiyo ka sawal hai yar...patidev...plz pray mere pitaji sab bhul jaye aur mujhe and Armaan ko pehchane se hi inkar kar de...ā€¦yipeee

Bas zinda bhaga de yaha se paka promise kabhi nazar nhi augi...you see i hate violence ā€¦I m peace loving person guyzā€¦lagti nhi toh kyaā€¦hu main god promiseā€¦poutā€¦

I looked around and there I saw my Future Killers...Oops my family is sitting in loungeā€¦.room main nhi baith sakte the kyaā€¦..huhā€¦why??? ā€¦ā€¦arre gate se hi bhaga dia tohā€¦

Their heads literally bowing in floorā€¦awww...my poor familyā€¦.glareā€¦ā€¦ā€¦poor my foot ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦this whole drama happened all coz of them pehle bta dete toh mujhe itna bhagna nhi padtaā€¦ā€¦.car lekar jati ā€¦...Jaan lena chahte the kya bachi kiā€¦

Ok ok fine I love them for this but only coz of Armaanā€¦.damn Armaan ka naam dil me lia aur meri puri family ā€¦.they all are glaring at me...nhiii dekh lia mujheā€¦ā€¦ab toh chupne ka bhi fayda nhi... maybe they are planning to kill me with their eyes onlyā€¦huuhaha they don't know if I can be alive from Armaan's glare then their glare's don't have the strength to kill meā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦did I mentioned?? That Armaan glare can bury you live in grave...but me the only item is left...

They looked at me and there glare turned into confusion than shock and finally their eyes popped out ā€¦...ahhh ekta kapoor effectsā€¦.poutā€¦ā€¦...kitni baar kaha hai avoid K serials but meri sunta hi kon haiā€¦.kitna time lete hai samjhne mei...

Wellā€¦. all thanks to my new wed attire like a brideā€¦.arre yar mana shadi ke jode mei bhagi thi but sindoor and the garland in my neck are freshā€¦.just marriedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.wink

Riddhima's family looked at her as if she is some sort of alien not their daughter...

Did I told you their expression are worth watching totally paisa wasoolā€¦..now I m quite enjoying all thisā€¦..giggles escaped from my lips before I could stop them and there I received draggers from my familyā€¦ā€¦ all members glared at me

Bad timingsā€¦*Never giggle after coming home that too bina btaye shadi karne ke baadā€¦bewajah maramat ho sakti hai*

One of my aunty mumbled "shameless"...and I felt my eyes getting moist...shameless???? I m??? did I asked them to tie me with some I-Dont-Know-You-Mister

But still I felt ashamed. May be I m not at all good as daughter...i failed them...pta nhi suddenly yeh bhartiye nari wali feeling was killing me, as if woman inside me was waking up...achanak se...jab ghar se bhag rahi thi tab kya women inside me was on some world tour...huh...useless

WAIT... usseless se yaad aya...yeh mera so called hubby kaha gya??? oh no...kamina bhag toh nhi gya??? main bhi na kitna sochti hu...agar sachi mei bhag gya hoga toh...????nhiii..i screamed mentally...duahhh zor se chilla kar kya apna hi bharta banvana hai...

Did I mention my family is still in shock...by god kitna time lete hai...itne mei toh balika wadhu ka pura ek episode khatam hojaye...

Again??? Riddhima stop damn talking yar...apne pati ko dhund jo tujhe bina suhagraat manye hi marva dena chahta hai tujhe...

Riddhima kitni baar kaha hai itni baate mat kia karā€¦par tu meri sunti kab haiā€¦..my antaratma shouted on me...yeh atma kitni jobless hai...jab dekho always ready to give a lecture

But Agar wo bhag gya hoga toh???

oh noā€¦ā€¦.. .crap mujhe toh uske ghar ka address bhi nhi ptaā€¦yahi nuksan hai bhag kar shadi karne ka...kuch confirm nhi hota...or demo ka kya hoga???? awww what about my angry dad ??????...

HELL kya kahugi dad se>>>>> yeh toh match shuru hone se pehle hi opposite team jeet jaygiā€¦.poutā€¦.

Think riddhima think...OR ā€¦...just imagine

Me ā€“ d..dad I ..i love someone else

Dad ā€“ kabse???

Me ā€“ oh ya let me count ...i ran away from here like near 3 pm...right...than I met him ā€¦..now...i m here again,...i think its 8 am right?? ya toh total hua...17 hours...finally... dad I love him from 17 hours

Dad will shoot an angry glare towards me

Dad - karta kya hai wo???

Me - good question...umm I dont know...yeh toh main puchna hi bhul gaiā€¦.

Dad ready to strangle me

Dad - shadi kab ki????

Me-- hehehhehe 2 hour pehle

Dad ā€“ uska ghar???

Me ā€“ chill dad dhund lege...

Dad ā€“ ladka kaha hai

Me ā€“ ohhh my lover boy...well sorry wo mujhe yaha fasa kar khud bhag gya..

Dad's eyes popping out

Dad ā€“ kaha ???????

Me ā€“ may be apne ghar

"Riddhimaaa" dad will scream but hey the scream looks very nearby and real too...

She looked up and saw her dad screaming her name while running towards her...

oh no ā€¦..lagta hai maarne aa rahe hai... Only one option left...BHAGOOO

Riddhima was baffled to see her dad all charged up to kill her...or she thought that...

she hurriedly turned to ran out...

*jaan bachi toh lakho paye...laut ke budhu fir kabhi ghar na aye...* she sang the lines

But too her luckā€¦..she bumped into something hard...

"awww" she cried without looking up

"ab kya itni jaldi diwar bhi banva di??? OMG ab toh paka diwar me pack kar dege mujhe...maut mubarak ho Riddhima ...happy death..."

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the wall...infront of her

Phew...she released the breath she was holding from long time...

"tum bhage nhi??? Good good..." she asked him and appreciated

Armaan chuckled at her expressions ...oh toh she was thinking he had left her and runaway...

Without giving him chance she pulled him in the house...

"Meet my permanent husband" she announced in joy...

"great way to introduce your husband" mumbled Armaan

And to her utter shock...all started laughing...like manicsā€¦..this time her jaws dropped till her knees...

She fumed in anger when she realized all laughing while looking at Armaan...

"arre kamina pati hai mera...ab aise mazak udhayge kya...kahi yeh jhaala alien toh nhi..oh no vampire toh nhi??? "

she quickly turned and looked at Armaan who was human to her relief...

now she was confused...i mean why ā€¦

she was hell irritated coz of constant giggling and laughing...awww men she so wanted to punch them

she was about to scream in anger ā€¦...when her eyes stopped on some unknown faces...whom I have seen once...and guess what they are my ex-would be in laws...a middle age couple...men dressed in dark blue business suit as well as a lady in red heavy saree ā€¦.as if they are going in some wedding or just came from wedding and then it hit her ...who laughs when their ex would be bahu ran away from her wedding and comes back at her home with readymade husband...????

"Hey buddy finally. ā€¦..You got her haan..." said the unknown men...but to my shock he came forward and hugged Armaan????

"dad...??." and my beautiful dream broke into pieces when I heard armaan's word..."dad???"

"What are you doing here??? I m sure that I didn't called you" asked Armaan confusedly I sighed ok toh didn't cheated me...good varna bewajah iska murder karke jail jana padta

"you know when you called me that you are not going to leave this country even after we tried to marry you to someone forcibly...i was shocked ā€¦.than you explained you have met someone on beach and it clicked ā€¦...you don't want to marry any Riddhima...you are going back to get the beach girl...i was shocked but still hoped that may be you will change your decision...as I wanted her as my daughter in law...after abhi ran away from his and riddhima's wedding you were my last hope but when you too ran away...i was so hurt that may be I m not a good dad...i was happy for you that you got your love but was sad for Riddhima and when we came here to apologise we got the news that Riddhima too ran away from her home..." armaan's dad finished his speech...and I was dumbfounded

"ek shadi se bachne ke liye 3 logo ko bhagna pada????" Riddhima yelled..."damn pehle bta dete hum sab sath hi baag lete na" she suggested

"4 Riddhima...one the girl whom abhi lovesā€¦.Nikki she too ran away from her home..." responded armaan's mom I guess...

I giggled at the ideaā€¦ā€¦.thank god we all ran away aur else I would have landed in armaan's home as his bhabhi...jeez,...itne hot munde ki bhabhi hona apne aap mei ek gunah hai saza hai...

"we all are very happy that even after ages our child got married...i was toh afraid kahi brahmchari na ban jaye or u know the gay issues are quite high these days" joked armaan's dad...

"now there will be grand wedding than reception than a big party" said my dad and I literally cried at the thoughts...arghhh so many taamjham...

"Riddhima Run" I heard Armaan whispered in my ear...i shivered when his breath tickled me...

"have you lost it...tumhare parents???? abhi toh itna bhage hai...aur kitna bhagna hai>???" I asked him in murmur

"oh ho forget ny parents..they know you very well more than me...you tell me...don't you want the real show of demo widey??? don't tell me your dying to wear another 30 kg lehgenga and sit infront of fire like a total I-M-Desperate-To-Marry-Again women" Armaan retorted

But my brain toh stopped at the demo word...and all the thought started coming again...hmmm naughty...i smirked

waise toh I hate running but rather than marrying again ā€¦...the idea of demo and real show fascinated me more..." and giving a look to my parents we both ran out without looking back...

Holding hands...we both started out journey...a crazy and wild journey of zaniest partners...

"and I realized I'm *~*Back To Square One*~*...even after so many warnings I again ran away from my home...but this time with the hottest men on earth and to my sheer relief in car...phew..." Riddhima sighed and pulled him more closer into herā€¦.urging him to kiss her more hardly...wildly

Now I Want LOng Very Long Comments After Such a Long OS...šŸ˜³šŸ˜›

Do comment friends as its the last installment of this OS...may be it didn't reach to your exceptions but still as i m new in OS section do tell me your views...i really want to know the response SILENT READERS PLZ PRESS D LIKE TAB...and comment for once atleast...it would n't take much time ...šŸ˜‰...

thnx to all of u who pressed d like tab nd for ur wonderful comments...thnx a lot...i love reading ur comments ...they always encourage me in improving my writing skills..šŸ˜›.will reply to all the comments tomorrow...

** Do press like button if You Liked the above update and do comment **šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww An OS Gallery...A VERY HUGE CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENTšŸ‘...Just Love the Siggy and Banners of This Gallery...And the First OS..Back to Square one is just AwesomešŸ‘šŸ¼...Love the concept...So They Ran from their Marriage...Oh god Armaan is SherwanišŸ˜...Their Kiss...Too hotā˜ŗļø...Now Do complete it soon yaar...And Thanks once Again For Making My Birthday so SpecialšŸ˜ƒ...Love you so much My Sweetheartā¤ļø...Take care...And this is just for you...

Lots of Love
GEET
(UR JAANA)

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey jannat di

frstly congratulations fr ur OS gallery

cuming to the update
it is too interesting
šŸ˜²AR ran frm their marriagešŸ˜†šŸ˜†
but destiny soo wants them to be together
aaawww their frst kiss was too hotšŸ˜³
i wana see what will happen when they wud come to know
that they were suppose to marry each otheršŸ˜‰
complete it sooon di
nd thnx fr d pm

btw di update ur other ffs toošŸ˜ƒ
Edited by youth_showsfan - 12 years ago
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
Lol awesome hun. I love your work and this os was amazing. :D
Both running away from the mandap at the same time and on the same situation. Hmmm. Curious.

Plz continue soon :)
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey jannat gr8 os
good start
plz continuee soon
thankx for the pm
lov maria
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES WILL COMMENT AFTA FULL PART <3
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol AR both ran away from their wedding! :P
:O they kissed on the beach! how romantic! and they dont even know each other!
hmm im guessing they were supposed to marry each  other!
continue soon x
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res!! :D

~Edited~

Hey Jannat! šŸ¤—
A big congrats for your OS gallery.. I know you will rock! šŸ„³
On to the OS, it was cute and kind of hilarious too! šŸ˜³ šŸ˜†
They didn't know each other yet they kissed! šŸ¤£
The kiss was hot though.. Was blushing reading it! ā˜ŗļø
I am damn sure that they are marrying each other! šŸ˜‰