Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

To Kamlesh amd Mariam

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged
hey! mariam and Kamlesh
you both guys are wrong who think Bajaj as a side character.
Anuraag is a such a looser that he couldn't stnad infront of Bajaj for a long time.
Don;t forgot without a Bajaj, neither KZk nor Prerna life would go ahead.
Bajaj has given the KZk such a hype that no other actors would have given.
From the beginning anuraag has given Prerna just a pain and a lot of tears in her preety eyes.
First he sacrifised her for a mother (pure mama's boy like a sujal).
Then again getting married to Arpona, breaking poor Prerna trust, he not not only disregarded her but he went very lowe level person in the eyes of Prerna.
All you Anu baba fans, Anu couldn't realize his mistakes.
He wants to show that he is naive and what ever he has done unintentionaly, but till he realizes, it too late.
Back to the Bajaj.
He did bad, when he forced prerna to marry him. We have to realize that he didn't marry for him but instead for his 3 kids, who were @ the stage  , who needs care and love someone who they can called a "Mother".
He even didn't touch her, if he wanted, he could have done anything withour will or desire, but he knows how to respect a women.
When, he got a terrible accident, this was his punishment made by god, given to him. After that, when he came back, @ first, he had a grey shade role, when he wanted Prerna @ any cost, but, he let it go.
And after the birth of the sneha, and during those 8 yrs leap, Bajaj really changed, he was more in deep love with Prerna. It's his love, and obbession that Prerna, came back to him. He didn't do any tricks, to get her, infact, he rejected her, but what happned, did Prerna marry anu baba?, "No!", she waited for Mr. Bajaj.
Mr. Bajaj gave sneha, his name, identitiy. He as a man has always stood up for Prerna, and all those time when he waited Prerna, outside the basu house to take Prerna.
Anuraag saved Prerna from the fire, but, the Bajaj saved Anu, Prerna and Sneha from the bomb explosion.
Also you all anu fans, remember the hospital scene, when there was a case either a child or a Prerna, would have been saved, Prerna gave her life descision to Mr. bajaj not to the poor anu baba.
Look how he has raised shravan. Due to him Prerna lost her child 2 times. Look how happy they are even after 20 yrs of their marriage.
Anu and Prerna just got married for few yrs that's it.
Bajaj has dome 2 mistakes, anuraag has committed so many blunders.
 ye kahani thi Anu aur Prerna ki,
 Khusi aur Gum se bhari,
 Jis ne di Imtihan  har zindagi ki,
 Ek duje like hamesha qurbani di,
par....
Pyaar ke is safar mein, nazar lagi ek toofan ki,
us toofan ne in dono ko nadi ke do kinar mein laake chodiya,
Pyaar aur himmat se lade us toofan se,
Anu ne haarkar toofan mein Prerna ko akela choddiya,
Aur aake sailab meinhaar kar sailab mein toofan ke dhalne ka intazar kiya,
Prerna us toofan mein hi apna pyaar dhoonti rahi,
Us toofan ne rook badla, diya pyaar ka sahara Prerna ko,
Jo toofan bana tha, use ni Prerna har toofan se bachaya,
Prerna ki har zakhm ko barne ki kosis ki,
Galti kisse nahin noti, toofan ne yeh eshas ki,
Ab toofan, ek sheetal hawa bana, jo dastak dene laga Prerna ki dil ko,
Aur, Poochne laga ki 'Kab Pyaar karoge karoge mujhse?"
Pyaar intezar karna janta hai, Prerna ka dil bhi haar gaya,
Aur Prerna bhi pooche lagi "Kab pyaar karoge mujhse?"
In dono ke pyaar mein bhi ek toofan aya Madhvi ka,
Jo ek raat, uda le gaya, us hawa ko,
Thoofan phir thama, 20 saal tak prerna us hawa ka pyaar se daman thamti rahi,
Anuraag ko abbhi intezar hai prerna ka,
Usne to undo ko prem hi khodiya,
Dhoodne chala ke khoya hua undo ke prem ko,
Kya pata phir se toofan aayege aur Bajaj aur prerna ko thaba kardegi,
Ye kahani hai Bajaj aur Prerna ki, Anuraag aur Prerna ki prem ki....

Bajaj Rocks!!!!, D.K. Rocks!!!!
R.j

Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
GREAT ONE RJ AS USUAL YOUR WRITINGS MAKE ME REALISE ONCE AGAIN (AS IF I NEED REMINDINGS) THAT BAJAJ ROCKS AND THAT KZK WOULD BE NOT HAVE BEEN  BEARABLE IF NOT FOR BAJAJ...THANKS
suni kori Newbie
suni kori
suni kori

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged

i am not wrong i will always say bajaj is a side character side character and side character and our lovely anurag is the HERO OF KZK.

MARIAM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryansingh4490

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged
No, I think that Neither Bajaj nor Anu are side characters.....In fact KZK is the life story of Prerna......so thats Y sometimes bajaj comes ahead as a lead and sometimes Anu. That all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryansingh4490

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged

As far as replying to this soooooo long post is concerned, I'll do it laterLOL

But let me just tell u one thing, Ronit's fans love him as Ronit as a person, not as Bajaj or Mihir. Even if Ekta showed Bajaj as gr8 grand father, we'll still love Ronit as fanatically as ever. Our love & hero worship doesn't change on the age of his character. WE ARE IN LOVE WITH THE ACTOR RONIT ROY NOT ONLY THE CHARACTER RISHABH BAJAJ!!!!!!!

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Hi Signora, that's a very long post. You seem to be a big fan of anurag. Don't be so disappointed. Very soon Bajaj's secrets will be out and then Prerna will go to Anurag. So, cheer up Big smile

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! DONT OPEN TOPICS TO CRITICIZE ANURAG OR BAJAJ GUYS!! IF U FIND SUMTHIN THAT IS IRRITATIN IN A PARTICULAR EPISODE THEN FINE CRITICIZE WHOEVER U WANT!!! BUT DONT OPEN SEPARATE TOPICS FOR THIS! WE'VE THRASHED THIS TOPIC OUT A MILLION TIMES!!!! NO ONE IS GOIN TO CHANGE THEIR POSITION ABOUT WHO THEY LIKE!!! SO WATS THE POINT?? RJ DONT GET ME WRONG...IT WASNT PERSONALLY MEANT FOR U!! JUST GENERALLY MEAN IT FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!!

DONT ULL AGREE??? RONIT ,MANSI....WAT DYU GUYS THINK???

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

WOW signora...i completly agree with everything you siad...

I am a Fan of Ronit Roy...and as for the character of Mr. Bajaj well i like to some extent...I am not that big fan of him...

Go to top