Sasural Simar Ka

New Promo - Prem puts Sindoor in Roli's maang

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saw the new promo where Roli is still in ghoonghat and crying while Prem puts sindoor in her maang.
Bhua and Simar are watching in shock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok seriously...first of all i dont understand why roli is sitting there and getting married to prem...there is a limit! she can get up anytime and stop the marriage...she can do ANYTHING...but she is not doing anything...she is sitting there and getting married to her "jee ja ji"...ike seriously...i hate this show now...delfy not gonna watch it if prem is gonna get married to roli...
kavitha_gurram thumbnail
👎🏼really a bakwaas serial😡😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no its a promo hw can we beleive it...i m sure lights will go off and replaced by simar...wait and watch
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ sidra
first of all i dont watch dis show but still...
yes roli is behaving stupid but i think d elders of d house bua ji n her sister simar who is an adult also is even more stupid no gal will dare to walk out from her wedding and go in d stupid dance show...
n if some one is feeling here dat roli is desperate to marry simar's fiance den if dat was so why would she allow simar to go in d vidai..
roli is just 16-17 yrs old teenager she z doing just wat she is told to do even dis is also stupidity...
but if d elders of d house 50-55 yrs old bua n most important d soo much CARELESS BRIDE is dere her younger bro n sis r ought to be like dis only..
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam so angry wht s dis stupid idea i dont watch dis show now onwards😡😡😡 
ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Has become a very mediocre show after a decent start.  All humor has vanished.  Only interesting aspect is chemistry between Avika (Roli) and Himani (Buaji).  Low quality actors except Himani, Avika and Jayati.  If under-age Roli marries Prem, people will stop watching, and the show will surely go into the kachara dubba.
rangamani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

writer & creative team must be from other Non Hindu community. They are making fun of saath Phere, putting Sindoor on Mong and meaning of Marriage which we Hindus consider it as sacred.  These things are given very importance in Hindu Marriage.

jasmin2925 thumbnail
If this will happened i guess no one going to see this show and show will end soon
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
stupid serial.. now only i watched d promo no logic and very idotic twist.. thank god i never watched dis serial..