Purvi discussion corner (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 140

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

but i dint like the hair style...it should be more like a cop...it dint seem like 1...
I noticed her open hair too but at least she had pinned it up properly and it was not falling on her face like Muskaan's. That way it's ok. She could do well to tie them up like Tasha did during her later days.

Edited by visrom - 31 July 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi discussion corner (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
She looks like a tuf cop...not the one who spends half the time in applying nail polish...shopping colorful dresses and rubberbands...Wink
I wonder...when they gave such a nice wardrobe to the new gal...why have they messed up with Kajal's wardrobe Confused 
Now I just hope one thing... i.e. they wont show any drama like muskan and devyana.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.Roopal_ArDi

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Now I just hope one thing... i.e. they wont show any drama like muskan and devyana.
Don't give them wrong ideas...I would love to see them show that even girls can be good friends. Tasha-Kajal  and Lavanya-Kaveri were indifferent to each other while they were working together...it was better than Muskaan-Devyana. But I would have loved to see them having some casual conversations too...some girly stuff is ok once in a while as long as they don't turn silly.

Edited by visrom - 31 July 2011 at 10:08pm

mallikaBaluRoopal_ArDi

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Ya vis di u spoke wat i wanted to. I too feel same. N astonish di ya i also think why they messed up wid kajal. If she removes that upper body jacket she would look gud or that hair style shud b changed. Hope they show good relations between them. But in last epi they were standing stif widout even greeting each other.

Roopal_ArDi

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Naah... Its better they keep it like lavnya-kaveri... Else it will surely turn silly... I don't want them to do ny stupid make-up/shopping discussion or any stupid promotions as a friendly talk... I still remember Tji's parachute promotion Dead

Roopal_ArDi

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Oh kk di. Ya they may stupidly rouin it too. But i feel if they dont show friendship then both may again b indifferent n kajal wil get lesser chance to show her talent. But they shud hv discussions of case may b like duo.

Srishti.Roopal_ArDi

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

I don't want to write off any possibility. It will be nice to show 2 female colleages having some casual conversations and a nice friendship going. Astonish, is it not possible? Do all girls talk only about makeup, shopping, boys and other silly stuff? C'mon.

No harm in trying. But I am sure NK and NC are incapable of thinking like intelligent girls and Ajay kumar being a guy cannot think like a girl. They cannot develop a nice friendship between 2 girls. It requires a great creative mind... maybe B P Singh as director and Christabelle writing the story...???? Can't say...Don's final revenge and AC9 were their brainchildren.Sleepy

Edited by visrom - 31 July 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.astonishRoopal_ArDi

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
well i lovedd purvi(far better dan the new male officer NIKHIL)
i feel dat she will try her level best just lyk vaishnavi dhanraj did...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarSrishti.Roopal_ArDi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top