la's got a role 2 play...

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
the truth is clear 2 us...arnav is not at all madly in love with lavanya..
and in no time la will realise this...no doubt after a while she will b sure that arnav has started developing feelings 4 khushi...
imagine if asr acts like atrue man and tells la that dey hv 2 end their relationship as he is no more in love with her...he's got 2 b honest...i sympathise with her she will b heartbroken...
her comes the challenging part la has 2 play...

1. either she goes about ruining khushi's life.(though i feel she is nt stone hearted...until nw she simply dislikes khushi)
  2. she makes asr lealise his true love nd bring happiness 2 his life...(he seems to b dragging on sometimes..except anjali der was  no1 til nw 4 whom he wud die 4)...also she starts understanding khushi...her honesty...nd they bcom very close...
  3. la finds out khushi loves arnav 2..nd tries bring togthr true lovers...

if she follows either 2nd or 3rd option..il truly believe she loved asr...love is about sacrifice isnt it?

ps:honestly guys..i hated her wen she tried 2 make khushi jealous
in friday's episode by givin arnav a peck on his cheek...

so v hv 2 watch out hw lavanya's character is drawn out in d future... just wish its positive...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
didn't realize that the peck was given intensionally to make khushi Jealous. Asr did tell her off once about making fun of khushi but i didn't think that La thought he was interested in her.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope her role is positive if not no 1 seems like it willl happen...she'll try to destroy khushi or cause some rift between arhi
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
@deepsnanki
she had made a face wen arnav toched khushi's hand while taking the thali...
nd b4 giving the peck she first looked at khushi...
y in d world did she hv to show pda in a temple?
Edited by nehuu19 - 12 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
wot? no1 agrees 2 my thoughts...?
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wit it...
Surely La does have a role to play as the story goes along
and hopefully she does come close to khushi n help the lovestory
because I dont really mind her as she is not pure evil
and i guess thts wat makes her character different frm the K soaps
tht it has a realistic side to it...

angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont fink La is going to help their lovestory. in fact, she will do everything to stop it and ruin it.
Enchanted_jassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think she will be so happy with them beign together she will have plans to ruin there love
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
La does hav a role to play. She is the only one as of now tht mite help Kh realize her feeling for Ar without even trying to cuz rele if she keeps this PDA up then Kh will feel even more jealous
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
La's character has a lot of potential if the cvs realize the capacity of the character. La's character is very under developed for now... she dislikes Khushi but it has yet to be revealed whether she still dislikes Khushi or if Khushi's outburst turned her dislike into hatred as we haven't had the opportunity of a one on one of Khushi and Lavanya together.

Plus I agree, love is about sacrifice and I'll believe Lavanya truly loves Arnav if she sacrifices her love for his happiness if she finds out his true feelings!!

Personally, I donot want her to turn into a full fledged vamp!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago