@khushi
saagars ki maya
cloud ko fog banaya 😆
jisko dekh k
sabka sar chakraya 🤣

@ polly
ya that dialogue was so funny 😆 ..each time i remember it..i start rofling 🤣
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Historylover

😆 cb di
aapko bhi woh clouds dementors lage 🤣..aur mujhe laga that i was the only exception 😆

😆  bhargu  me a potter fan and i had been watching the last movie again

serious i thought they looked more like dementors 🤣

😆
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 yes cb di...me 2 hp fan..when acharya looked at the sky for the tym ...for a fraction of second i thought... may b acharya is waiting for dementors to attack dhanna 🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nivren

The episodes were superb, and enjoyed Dhannu's tigd dhaa music company !!!!! But am planning to complain to the Broadcasting Council of India...against this showing and teaching of wrong History to the people.😡

AND Moora DID NOT DIE when CGM was small...she died after cgm became the king...maybe due to natural causes...these Imagine people...distorting History...grrr !!!!

Thanks for the written update Khushi di !!!!🤗 And thnxx for the video update Sony di !!! ðŸ¤—

I share your outrage @ this episode.  If Moora did not die, and did get to enjoy her sons rule, how dare they fictionalize it, making it needlessly traumatic and tragic?  Particularly showing her throat being slit 🤢 and then falling down the ravine 😡  Wonder whether the next thing CGM will be forced to do is forego her funeral?

Somehow, I've never liked CGM stories giving a larger than life role to Chanakya