India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

i am now shockec you might be too

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Rajjev khandawel was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics responding to the accident.

Highway Safety Investigators have told reporters that he lost control while driving a friend's vehicle on Interstate 80 and rolled the vehicle several times killing him instantly.

The vehicle was believed to have been traveling at approximately 95 miles per hour in a 55mph zone at the time of the accident.

Witnesses have stated that he car crossed the double lines several times prior to the accident and hit the center lane divider causing the vehicle to flip and roll.

Toxicology tests will be performed to determine whether he was driving under the influence.

Memorial services for he have not yet been announced. The service is expected to be a closed casket funeral due to the severe head trauma.

heres the source

Please... Please... This news is just a fraud. I called my friend but he is not yet back. His wife was there and Ia sked her. She has said this is a hoax. One more thing.......... on 21st I recieved a similar news item sent to me by a friend from an internet site saying Aishwarya had died on spot in a road accident just few hours back. I tell you this is also a hoax. My friend is working as usual in his studio............ if there was such an accident he would have surely been there?????? And fahad, no hard feelings but please try to get the information checked from other reliable sources or sites before posting such things. Rumours can create lot of problems. I don't know how many ph. calls he'll be getting today!!!

Edited by sujalfan - 23 February 2005 at 11:30am

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

i am shocked.guys here is the source

fahad

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
ok.....but which site is it frm.......the site mayb hoaxing
Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
yes ?????????????????????????????????????frm which site?
adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

no i dont think so.please tell us sujal fan i am really shocked.but i think its true because the website is not hoaxing it is an international website.please do reply

fahad

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged

pleaseeeeee give the site link

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index