Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Magnificent

IF-Rockerz

Magnificent

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta - 4th August Video PROMO *HQ*" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magnificent

IF-Rockerz

Magnificent

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Enjoy ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo linkSmile

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Here is a written update for the promo:

Manav and Archana are at Deshmukh House. Archana is asking Manav whrere his kerchief is. Manav is telling Archana that he has left it at his work.Manav is heading off to work and Manav gets a phone call on his phone. Archana picks it up and it is Riya (Manav's new secretary). Riya is telling Archana to give Manav a message that Manav has left his kerchief at her house. Archana puts the phone down and is saying in her head, whatever it is, I do not want Riya to ruin mine and Manav's relationship. Archana is very worried.

This is what happens in the promoSmile

Edited by bhallarox - 30 July 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolkitty_23anna44

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Manav and Archana are at Deshmukh House. Manav is heading off to work and Archana gets a phone call. Archana picks it up and it is Riya (Manav's new secretary). Riya is telling Archana to give Manav a message that. Archana puts the phone down and is saying in her head, whatever it is, I do not want anything to affect mine and Manav's relationship. Archana is very worried.

thanks for the update but i think there are a few correctionsEmbarrassed at the beginning archu is asking manav where is kerchief is and he says that he might have left it at work and then manavs phone rings and archana answers it...its riya manav secretary saying that manav left his kerchief at her home and archana says that she wont let riya ruin her and manavs relation ship

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arvifanbhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushyap

Originally posted by bhallarox

Manav and Archana are at Deshmukh House. Manav is heading off to work and Archana gets a phone call. Archana picks it up and it is Riya (Manav's new secretary). Riya is telling Archana to give Manav a message that. Archana puts the phone down and is saying in her head, whatever it is, I do not want anything to affect mine and Manav's relationship. Archana is very worried.

thanks for the update but i think there are a few correctionsEmbarrassed at the beginning archu is asking manav where is kerchief is and he says that he might have left it at work and then manavs phone rings and archana answers it...its riya manav secretary saying that manav left his kerchief at her home and archana says that she wont let riya ruin her and manavs relation ship

Thanks for correctimg me anushyap, I knew something was missing as a little bit of the video was cut off for me, thanks, i will edit itSmile

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Lord have mercy!!!

Cvs are so obvious.  GFrrr

If Archu has faith and brain she should not believe this secretary of 2 days

I laughed so hard.  So faltoo promo

TFS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanibhallaroxsuancoolkitty_23

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Lord have mercy!!!

Cvs are so obvious.  GFrrr

If Archu has faith and brain she should not believe this secretary of 2 days

I laughed so hard.  So faltoo promo

TFS

Yes, this promo was very sily Varsha Di, I hope ArMan don't get folled by Riya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top